ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Slimmed-down Chiefs safety Eric Berry starred in 2015, setting up next payday Read m (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298515)

Easy 6 02-29-2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12105812)
Chancellor got dominated by Gronk in the SB. Also notice the Seahawks pass defense was terrible when it was just Thomas back there during Chancellor's holdout. Even Foles tore them up.

Thomas is a ball hawk safety who can't play in the box to save his life and Chancellor is a box safety who has average coverage skills.

Berry is a mix of both of these guys and can do both at an elite level.

BOOM

Strong post

O.city 02-29-2016 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12105836)
"I don't remember a single time Berry made a play to break up a pass on the sideline"

"Insert Training Day "BOOM" gif"

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-29-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12105812)
Chancellor got dominated by Gronk in the SB. Also notice the Seahawks pass defense was terrible when it was just Thomas back there during Chancellor's holdout. Even Foles tore them up.

Thomas is a ball hawk safety who can't play in the box to save his life and Chancellor is a box safety who has average coverage skills.

Berry is a mix of both of these guys and can do both at an elite level.

Chancellor got dominated? He shouldn't have even played in the SB but was the ultimate player going out there with a torn MCL. And since when was 68 yards and 1 TD considered 'dominating'.

Again, just stating facts.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-29-2016 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12105854)
BOOM

Strong post

Legion of boom. :clap:

Sorter 02-29-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12106018)
Chancellor got dominated? He shouldn't have even played in the SB but was the ultimate player going out there with a torn MCL. And since when was 68 yards and 1 TD considered 'dominating'.

Again, just stating facts.

Are statistics the only representation of dominance?

You ignored my earlier question about posting stills/gifs. I would be more than happy to post some stills and make some .gifs of Chancellor in that SB if only to once again show how much of a silly **** you are to everyone on this forum.

BigChiefFan 02-29-2016 06:22 PM

I really want the Chiefs to keep Berry, I just don't want them to back up the Brinks truck and hamstring the organization in the process. With that said, I think Dorsey gets it done.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-29-2016 09:38 PM

Go away bob

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-29-2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12106049)
[/B]

Are statistics the only representation of dominance?

You ignored my earlier question about posting stills/gifs. I would be more than happy to post some stills and make some .gifs of Chancellor in that SB if only to once again show how much of a silly **** you are to everyone on this forum.

Gifs of a guy running around on a MCL tear. That proves what, exactly?

Marcellus 02-29-2016 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12105786)
Chancellor. Tyvon Branch in his prime actually gave Gronk fits. I'd put money on Reshad Jones to accomplish that task.

LMAO. Branch? ****ing seriously?

There isn't a player in existence one on one that can stop Gronk. Nobody has his combo of size, power, and speed. DBs won't chuck him in fear of getting ran over and they can't move him off his routes with a bump. It's about bracketing and QB pressure.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-29-2016 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12106409)

There isn't a player in existence one on one that can stop Gronk. Nobody has his combo of size, power, and speed. DBs won't chuck him in fear of getting ran over and they can't move him off his routes with a bump. It's about bracketing and QB pressure.

Branch years ago gave good press against Gronk at the line and disrupted his routes so that he had a bad game. Do you even watch football before you spew garbage on here?

TigeRRUppeRRcut 02-29-2016 10:05 PM

Quote:

Forgive me for watching too much football.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...wn-gronkowski/

DaneMcCloud 02-29-2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

There isn't a player in existence one on one that can stop Gronk. Nobody has his combo of size, power, and speed.

More bullshit from the biggest Chiefs apologist in this forum.

Tyvon Branch was one of the fastest guys in the NFL before injury. Fast and ****ing physical. His Combine 40 was below 4.4.

You're just talking out of your giant stupid ass, as usual.

And if Gronk was so "unstoppable", please explain how Denver shut him out on the final play.

Thanks in advance, ****tard.

Marcellus 02-29-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12106423)
More bullshit from the biggest Chiefs apologist in this forum.

Tyvon Branch was one of the fastest guys in the NFL before injury. Fast and ****ing physical. His Combine 40 was below 4.4.

You're just talking out of your giant stupid ass, as usual.

And if Gronk was so "unstoppable", please explain how Denver shut him out on the final play.

Thanks in advance, ****tard.

Dane how am I Chiefs apologist by not backing a Chiefs player?

1 game in 2011 doesn't make Branch a Gronk killer and 1 play in a game doesn't mean Gronk isn't unstoppable. The facts are out there, you aren't going to shut him down with one guy. Yea anyone can have a bad game.

Get the **** over yourself fruit loop. Your bullshit is old and tired and you seem to be about the only one who does t realize it.

Marcellus 02-29-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12106421)
Forgive me for watching too much football.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...wn-gronkowski/

1 game 4 years ago. Forgive me for not being impressed. I guess the Chiefs should give Branch $12MM per.

DaneMcCloud 02-29-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12106435)
Dane how am I Chiefs apologist by not backing a Chiefs player?

1 game in 2011 doesn't make Branch a Gronk killer and 1 play in a game doesn't mean Gronk isn't unstoppable. The facts are out there, you aren't going to shut him down with one guy. Yea anyone can have a bad game.

Get the **** over yourself fruit loop. Your bullshit is old and tired and you seem to be about the only one who does t realize it.

Yeah, I'm the dumbshit that continually makes false claims.

:facepalm:

I don't know what world you're living in but it's not the same as the rest of us.

It's like your on the same level of delusions as KCJohnny...