ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Finally some good news (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267465)

O.city 12-08-2012 03:11 PM

Congrats

Wife and I just found out we are expecting our first in August, it's a great feeling

Richard_Cuckold 12-08-2012 03:11 PM

congrats man!

The Bad Guy 12-08-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9189654)
I dunno about that. I have a 2.5 year old and a 1-week old. And they're pains in the ass frankly. (Yeah yeah I love em blah blah blah). But young children are really hard to deal with. It's definitely a job for young adults, because I can't imagine grandparents having to raise toddlers - which some are forced to.

I'm ready for my 2 little boys to be....boys. So they can actually talk and go to games with me and go golfing. I think the young years suck so far. (But but you'll miss it someday! I don't think so)

I see your point on some of this. I think when they are limited in what they can do, it's difficult. But my 3 year old now is very independent and is taking an interest in a lot of things.

It'll straighten out before you know it.

The Bad Guy 12-08-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9189915)
Congrats

Wife and I just found out we are expecting our first in August, it's a great feeling

That's great man. Happy for you.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-08-2012 03:12 PM

Congrats

OnTheWarpath15 12-08-2012 03:13 PM

Congrats, Frank!

Tombstone RJ 12-08-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9189176)
Looks like the wife is pregnant with baby #2. We aren't telling family yet because we are waiting until Christmas, but could use some good thoughts and positive mojo that the little bad guy/girl comes out healthy in July.

Timing isn't great because of my influx job situation, but it'll all work out. We are really excited.

On a side note, now that my wife is preggo again, does anyone know if Sams, BJs or Costco carry Dunkin decaf in the 40 oz bags? I can't find that shit anywhere around here or online. Costco in Virginia had it when I lived there, but they say they won't ship that online.

congrats and an early Merry Christmas to you sir!

Lumpy 12-08-2012 03:39 PM

The timing isn't exactly perfect for you, but miracles have no concept of time.

Congrats on the pregnancy, sir! Well wishes to you and Mrs. The Bad Guy! :)

Superbowltrashcan 12-08-2012 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=The Bad Guy;9189176 On a side note, now that my wife is preggo again, does anyone know if Sams, BJs or Costco carry Dunkin decaf in the 40 oz bags? I can't find that shit anywhere around here or online. Costco in Virginia had it when I lived there, but they say they won't ship that online.[/QUOTE]

Congrats try this...

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/dunkin-...e#BVRRWidgetID

Otter 12-08-2012 04:31 PM

All the best brother. Sending some love your way and good luck.

Prison Bitch 12-08-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9189915)
Congrats

It won't be so great when they're screaming every 2 hours and you're sleep deprived and your wife is frustrated and (in some cases) dealing with severe post-partum and you can't ever leave the house for months on end.

Not getting laid sucks too.

SAUTO 12-08-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9190063)
It won't be so great when they're screaming every 2 hours and you're sleep deprived and your wife is frustrated and (in some cases) dealing with severe post-partum and you can't ever leave the house for months on end.

lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Big Chief Homer 12-08-2012 05:35 PM

Congrats and good luck!

The Bad Guy 12-08-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9190063)

Haha. I'm shocked you had another after the first.

The Bad Guy 12-08-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan (Post 9190052)

Thanks.

I tried using that, but they don't have it at my Sams nor will they ship.

If anyone frequents Costco and can look for me. I'll gladly pay for them and shipping if you could pick me up some.