ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Mod Abuse - or otherwise. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269001)

FloridaMan88 01-17-2013 12:57 AM

In honor of the end of the Fat Scott era, change my user name back (please).

Original was KCChiefsFan88, however I'd even take KCChiefsFan50/50

Gracias.

Rasputin 01-17-2013 12:57 AM

Can I get a name change to Keith Stone?

At least for my next 1000 post.

Phobia 01-17-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9327464)
I would enjoy having my rep reset to 0.

I would also enjoy having my registration date changed to Nov. 2002, which is my real registration date.

You are a gracious and noble moderator and I humbly offer my sincere apologies for past abuses of the reputation system and Chiefsplanet in general.

Under which other account can I find your Nov 02 date? I'll do it if I can prove it. I simply don't recall.

You have been the #1 rep abuser on this site for years and I had zero intentions of resetting it until I just now conceived of this compromise. You agree to use positive rep only unless there's an obvious troll who deserves neg. Finally, post your disparaging insults and f-bombs in the open forum, not in rep messages. Agree to those terms and I'll reset it. Stray from them and you'll go max neg again.

crazycoffey 01-17-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9327465)
This is where you tell me what it is: _____________________________

Make a deal time; do whatever you want to my user name, give me partial mod powers to just randomly **** with certain asshats (name changes, rep changes, but no banning authority) and I donate a set amount every year to the cause. Where we going?

crazycoffey 01-17-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9327471)
In honor of the end of the Fat Scott era, change my user name back (please).

Original was KCChiefsFan88, however I'd even take KCChiefsFan50/50

Gracias.

I ****ing knew it!!!!!!

RealSNR 01-17-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9327459)
I'll start saving.

We'll go to Salvador, then Rio, then Minas, then back to Rio. Plane tickets are usually about 1k round trip. Additionally, the women in Rio>women in Minas but it is nicer.

Salavador's beaces + Rio's are literally breath-taking.

Don't bring DaFace. His anal leakage is a terrible problem on those really long flights

Sorter 01-17-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9327482)
Make a deal time; do whatever you want to my user name, give me partial mod powers to just randomly **** with certain asshats (name changes, rep changes, but no banning authority) and I donate a set amount every year to the cause. Where we going?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...jo_popcorn.gif

Hammock Parties 01-17-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9327480)
Under which other account can I find your Nov 02 date? I'll do it if I can prove it. I simply don't recall.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69394

Quote:

You have been the #1 rep abuser on this site for years and I had zero intentions of resetting it until I just now conceived of this compromise. You agree to use positive rep only unless there's an obvious troll who deserves neg. Finally, post your disparaging insults and f-bombs in the open forum, not in rep messages. Agree to those terms and I'll reset it. Stray from them and you'll go max neg again.
I agree to your terms, fine sir.

Sorter 01-17-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9327484)
Don't bring DaFace. His anal leakage is a terrible problem on those really long flights

You're coming too.

Additionally we'll have a change in either Texas or FL so DaFace will get to remove his bladder there. He won't be allowed to eat/drink anything the whole day though. ROFL

crazycoffey 01-17-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9327489)

I want to be the first to set the over under at one month.

Imon Yourside 01-17-2013 01:06 AM

Mods it seems my phone has been tapped by Scott Pioli, I thought we cleaned house so how could this be?

RealSNR 01-17-2013 01:06 AM

GoChiefs' rep request made me curious, so I wanted to check where my rep ranked among CP posters.

I'm Numbah 2. I couldn't believe it. NUMBER FREAKIN 2

MY INTERNET PENIS IS ENORMOUS

Jiu Jitsu Jon 01-17-2013 01:06 AM

Hey...so I took care of that guy that was a "problem" for you...

time for you to fulfill your end of the deal.

Imon Yourside 01-17-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9327495)
GoChiefs' rep request made me curious, so I wanted to check where my rep ranked among CP posters.

I'm Numbah 2. I couldn't believe it. NUMBER FREAKIN 2

MY INTERNET PENIS IS ENORMOUS

You just got lucky starting that Geno Smith thread and all.

crazycoffey 01-17-2013 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9327494)
Mods it seems my phone has been tapped by Scott *****, I thought we cleaned house so how could this be?

It's not Scott, it's either your mom or your ex. God let it be his ex....