ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Fanspeak's most drafted player for KC. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304869)

Great Expectations 02-03-2017 11:28 AM

Kyle Crabbs @NDTScouting
Knew film was strong before watching 6 games in succession but WOW. Best RB Ive seen in 5 yrs. Don't envy NFL for deciding when to invest.
Follow
Kyle Crabbs @NDTScouting
Film scores only (no production, size, experience or off field) since 2014 Draft:
1. Joe Mixon
2. Todd Gurley
3. Dalvin Cook
4. Zeke Elliott
11:16 PM - 1 Feb 2017
104 104 Retweets 104 104 likes

kccrow 02-03-2017 04:10 PM

You're so up in this kid's jock, I'd think you were his baby mama. So, he's changed so much that he had a verbal altercation with a parking attendant over a ticket this year and got suspended a game for that. Kid has to learn to shut up and play ball. He's a top 50 talent that's going to be lucky to get drafted, and if he does I doubt it's before round 6.

Chief Northman 02-03-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kccrow (Post 12725037)
You're so up in this kid's jock, I'd think you were his baby mama. So, he's changed so much that he had a verbal altercation with a parking attendant over a ticket this year and got suspended a game for that. Kid has to learn to shut up and play ball. He's a top 50 talent that's going to be lucky to get drafted, and if he does I doubt it's before round 6.

Lol. C'mon crow, you know this kid isn't getting out of round 2 or 3.

Teams will cite what Hill accomplished in KC and think they can duplicate the on-field success while trying to keep a lower profile around him.
The problem is his assault went viral, and he was a featured guy for an elite program with a huge national following.

DaneMcCloud 02-03-2017 07:08 PM

Joe Mixon isn't invited to The Combine.

That should give you guys an idea of what the NFL thinks about the guy.

Chief Northman 02-03-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12725242)
Joe Mixon isn't invited to The Combine.

That should give you guys an idea of what the NFL thinks about the guy.

Teams are going to follow the lead of "the shield"? You mean the league offices that eventually say the right things, but do not practice what they preach? How many strikes were guys like Aldon Smith and Greg Hardy given? The Giants kicker also was sheltered from backlash until there was public outcry, largely because of the pull the Mara family has with the league. The whole player safety and concussion management strategies are a joke as well. It is ridiculous to think that the Chiefs maybe fined or lose draft picks for the handling of the Conley situation given that the NFL has its own medical examiners present at every game. This is totally the "cover your ass" approach by the league.

League offices are meddling too much with franchises already: perceived influences of whom teams should now draft would be even more criminal. I'm not saying Mixon deserves to be picked early, but his talent warrants it. Mr. Mixon can put a lot of butts in those seats that the league loves to sell. Ratings Ratings Ratings

Didn't Chiefs fans almost as a collective bitch about the Fisher holding call and how the Steelers got that call because of who they are as a franchise as opposed to the lowly insignificant Chiefs? Many argued Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, etc. would have had the benefit of the officials looking the other way to complete such a play. Star power.

One team won't be able to resist Mr. Mixon.