ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Waiter input 'Fat Girls' on receipt to describe a table - Fat Girls SUE (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267652)

Pitt Gorilla 12-14-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9206845)
Uhm, well...the story led in with 'now they think the restaurant should pay!' Like 10 seconds in.

That implies a lawsuit?

DaneMcCloud 12-14-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 9206847)
I would. The whole thing.

I'm thinking it would take a while

DaneMcCloud 12-14-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9206842)
when I managed a restaurant in Dallas our clientele was mainly ghetto black people on the weekends (it was a Dave and Buster's)...it was insane. 90% don't tip, 5% don't know how to tip correctly...5% overtip to make up for the other 95%.

It's hard to keep a staff motivated to serve these people when 9 out of 10 times the most they'll get is 5%.

I was always different...these are the types that don't tip, but also have the most complaints. When I was a server, I gave these people better service because I made plenty of money and the last thing I needed was to be accused by one of these people as being racist and have to deal with an awkward table while pissing off management. The shitty people always got my A+++ service while everyone else simply got my A service!

Isn't that crazy? I gave better service to shitty tippers. I was very paranoid about being good at my job which was probably a reason why I never once got a complaint. A PROFESSIONAL WAITER I WAS.

What a second: You served black people?

Don't let Big Daddy know.

Titty Meat 12-14-2012 01:49 AM

I'd hit it

Spott 12-14-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9206842)
when I managed a restaurant in Dallas our clientele was mainly ghetto black people on the weekends (it was a Dave and Buster's)...it was insane. 90% don't tip, 5% don't know how to tip correctly...5% overtip to make up for the other 95%.

It's hard to keep a staff motivated to serve these people when 9 out of 10 times the most they'll get is 5%.

I was always different...these are the types that don't tip, but also have the most complaints. When I was a server, I gave these people better service because I made plenty of money and the last thing I needed was to be accused by one of these people as being racist and have to deal with an awkward table while pissing off management. The shitty people always got my A+++ service while everyone else simply got my A service!

Isn't that crazy? I gave better service to shitty tippers. I was very paranoid about being good at my job which was probably a reason why I never once got a complaint. A PROFESSIONAL WAITER I WAS.

Maybe the servers would have gotten better tips if D&B accepted EBT cards.

Fire Me Boy! 12-14-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9206839)
Really? I know we're all joking but you shouldn't have to be subjected to that kind of behavior at a restaurant regardless of how fat, black, white, gay, ugly, old, etc. you are deemed to be by the staff.

This. A customer shouldn't have to undergo any amount of ridicule from the staff, and that manager should have been bending over backward to diffuse that situation.

GloryDayz 12-14-2012 07:40 AM

Meh....I've seen fatter!

WhiteWhale 12-14-2012 07:47 AM

It amazes me that people are such assholes that they think just because something is 'true' it's not mean spirited or hateful.

You don't call a fat person 'fat' to be honest, and you don't call an ugly person ugly to be honest. You do it to be mean. I hate people who used a veil of honesty to hide their malice behind.

The idea that people think this should be acceptable is a great example of what a bunch of ****in sociopaths we have walking around in our society. No empathy whatsoever.

Bugeater 12-14-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9206989)
It amazes me that people are such assholes that they think just because something is 'true' it's not mean spirited or hateful.

You don't call a fat person 'fat' to be honest, and you don't call an ugly person ugly to be honest. You do it to be mean. I hate people who used a veil of honesty to hide their malice behind.

The idea that people think this should be acceptable is a great example of what a bunch of ****in sociopaths we have walking around in our society. No empathy whatsoever.

Are you fat?

Red Beans 12-14-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9206991)
Are you fat?

White Whale...it all makes sense now.

Chief Gump 12-14-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9206989)

Ugly is one thing fat is another. You can't really change your looks. You can eat a salad though.

Dayze 12-14-2012 08:29 AM

"I'm sorry ladies. I'm the Manager, Hamas Jenkins; This is absolutely unacceptable. The waiter should not have wrote such a thing. He shouldv'e wrote "Ugly Bitches"".

Predarat 12-14-2012 08:29 AM

This was a dumb thing to do, especially with all the publicity of names on recipets and such the past few years. They are being divas about it but the most they shoud get out of it is a gift certificate or something.

ChiTown 12-14-2012 08:40 AM

He misspelled Phat

Predarat 12-14-2012 08:48 AM

Thats Weightist!!!

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/img/2011/07fat.jpg