ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Eric Fisher displays top-10 talent; major red flag on Justin Pugh (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269210)

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2013 02:06 AM

Eric Fisher displays top-10 talent; major red flag on Justin Pugh

Eric Fisher displays top-10 talent; major red flag on Justin Pugh

MOBILE, Ala. -- Senior Bowl week kicked off on Monday, and there were plenty of interesting developments. I've compiled some notes from the weigh-ins, practices and even hotel chatter. Practice notes were compiled after studying both the North and South sessions on tape Monday evening.

Buzz from the weigh-ins
» Alabama offensive tackle D.J. Fluker stole the show at the weigh-ins. He measured in at 6-foot-4 7/8, 355 pounds, and his arm length was 36 3/8 inches. He wasn't carrying any bad weight for a man that big. Due to a training injury, he won't be practicing this week, but he made the most of his time in Mobile.

» SMU defensive end Margus Hunt was another player who elicited a lot of attention from NFL brass at the weigh-in. He measured in at 6-8 1/4 and weighed 277 pounds. He has the frame to easily add another 20-25 pounds. Hunt is a very raw football player, but his size is very enticing.

» Syracuse offensive tackle Justin Pugh is a very good player on tape, but his lack of length is a concern for pro teams. His arms were just 31 1/2 inches long, and that is a major red flag amongst NFL evaluators. He will likely slide inside to play guard at the next level, making his lack of length less of an issue.

» Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is a talented signal-caller with some upside, but his hand size is less than ideal for the position. His hand measurement of 8 5/8 inches -- well below average -- was a popular topic of conversation among NFL scouts following the weigh-ins.

Practice standouts
» Central Michigan offensive tackle Eric Fisher was the best player on the field in either of Monday's practices. He was dominant in one-on-one pass-rush drills, displaying quick feet, a powerful punch and a strong base. Also, he was physical at the point of attack in the run game. He made it look easy during the entire practice, playing like a top-10 pick.

» While Fisher dominated the North practice, Oklahoma offensive tackle Lane Johnson did the same at the South session. Johnson is incredibly athletic, and his ability to redirect in pass protection is rare. He lined up at right tackle during this practice but was likely to slide over to the left side on Tuesday. A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that Johnson was going to be a fast riser up draft boards, and that ascension is well under way.

» Oklahoma product Landry Jones had the best day of all the quarterbacks. He has outstanding arm talent and moved around better in the pocket than he did on tape from the fall. There are a handful of teams that are desperate for a quarterback; Jones made a strong statement to them with his performance on Monday.

» It was a good day for West Coast cornerbacks. Washington's Desmond Trufant, San Diego State's Leon McFadden and Oregon State's Jordan Poyer all made several plays on the ball during Monday's practice. Boise State cornerback Jamar Taylor also had a solid performance.

» There were several interior defensive linemen who had dominant moments on Monday. Purdue's Kawann Short went 5-for-5 in one-on-one pass rush. North Carolina's Sylvester Williams used his quickness to make a lot of plays during the team periods. UCLA's Datone Jones has been training in mixed martial arts with Jay Glazer; his hand usage has improved noticeably from the fall.

» Rice tight end Vance McDonald was far and away the top player at his position. He is explosive in his release and is a very smooth route-runner. He did drop one ball but made several other impressive grabs. He looked like a second-round talent.

» Southeastern Louisiana cornerback Robert Alford is a little raw, but his talent jumps off the tape. He guessed wrong twice during one-on-ones, but his recovery burst was highly impressive. He also showed the awareness to locate and play the ball at the highest point.

» Oregon State wide receiver Markus Wheaton had an excellent practice. He avoided press coverage with his quickness and showed a second gear when the ball went up in the air. He can play outside or line up in the slot. His versatility and play-making skills have the attention of scouts and personnel men.

Sound bites from execs and scouts
» "I can't believe some of these teams are trying to talk themselves into (N.C. State QB) Mike Glennon. I don't see it." -- NFC personnel executive

» "I don't think it's a done deal that (Texas A&M's Luke) Joeckel will be the top offensive tackle taken. In my opinion, Fisher has more upside." -- AFC Scout

» In five years, (Georgia NT) John Jenkins will be a multi-year Pro Bowler or he'll be out of the league. I don't think there will be anything in between." -- NFC executive

Fairplay 01-23-2013 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9343581)
» Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is a talented signal-caller with some upside, but his hand size is less than ideal for the position. His hand measurement of 8 5/8 inches -- well below average -- was a popular topic of conversation among NFL scouts following the weigh-ins.

I thought only chicks looked at the size of men's hands

RealSNR 01-23-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Sound bites from execs and scouts
» "I can't believe some of these teams are trying to talk themselves into (N.C. State QB) Mike Glennon. I don't see it." -- NFC personnel executive

Really hope that was one of Dorsey's friends from Green Bay and that they all think alike.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9343591)
Really hope that was one of Dorsey's friends from Green Bay and that they all think alike.

If it's they are looking for the "BPA" then it won't be Glennon.

jspchief 01-23-2013 02:38 AM

So Joeckel may not even be the best LT...

Fairplay 01-23-2013 02:42 AM

In Dorsey we trust. This guy has been around the block a time or two i trust his judgement on his selections come draft time.

Tribal Warfare 01-23-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9343607)
In Dorsey we trust. This guy has been around the block a time or two i trust his judgement on his selections come draft time.

which could help KC if they are looking to trade down and taking another teams soul through consecutive 1st round picks this year and next year.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 07:21 AM

If you get to watch the practices, you will see that Glennon is a mess. He would be a very dangerous pick and the bust factor is extremely high. The good news is that he will exposed for what he truly is this week. He might look great at the combine but, DO NOT believe what you see.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9343670)
If you get to watch the practices, you will see that Glennon is a mess. He would be a very dangerous pick and the bust factor is extremely high. The good news is that he will exposed for what he truly is this week. He might look great at the combine but, DO NOT believe what you see.

This.

The guy's biggest problem is consistency. He's all over the place so far, he's basically casting his red flag in cement and planting it in the middle of the room for everybody to see.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 07:33 AM

I couldn't read past the first sentence. This is why I have SUCH a hard time listening to any of this bullshit.

Quote:

Alabama offensive tackle D.J. Fluker stole the show at the weigh-ins. He measured in at 6-foot-4 7/8, 355 pounds, and his arm length was 36 3/8 inches. He wasn't carrying any bad weight for a man that big. Due to a training injury, he won't be practicing this week, but he made the most of his time in Mobile.
He made the most of his time in Mobile by stepping on the scales and then saying "I'm hurt, I can't play"?

:facepalm:

htismaqe 01-23-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 9343604)

Nope.

"But he's the best LT prospect in a decade!"

ROFL

siberian khatru 01-23-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson is a talented signal-caller with some upside, but his hand size is less than ideal for the position.
Dave Krieg-itis

Rambozo 01-23-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

The Central Michigan guy is really really good. Remember how good Von Miller was at the Senior Bowl? If you missed it, he was just on another level and looked like a pro bowler already. That's how Fisher is. He is a man among boys.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9343695)
The Central Michigan guy is really really good. Remember how good Von Miller was at the Senior Bowl? If you missed it, he was just on another level and looked like a pro bowler already. That's how Fisher is. He is a man among boys.

I actually saw the Chippewa's play 2 or 3 times this year. Fisher was the best player on the field every time, even when they were playing Iowa.

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 07:52 AM

jenkins is a tease...never thought he was as dominant as he should have been

someone will over draft him

DaKCMan AP 01-23-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9343713)
jenkins is a tease...never thought he was as dominant as he should have been

someone will over draft him

Agree.

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 07:56 AM

It is interesting following the draft guys on twitter and seeing them debate Glennon. They love his height and rocket arm.... reminds many of Flacco. At the same time he may have a top 10 arm but his film fails him. Way to inconsistent but there are teams out there that believe they have the QB coach to make him elite.

DaKCMan AP 01-23-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Sound bites from Awesome CP celebrities and heroes
» "I can't believe some of these teams are trying to talk themselves into (N.C. State QB) Mike Glennon. I don't see it." -- DaKCMan AP

FYP

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=907

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 07:58 AM

shawn zobel(?) coming up on 610 to talk about the senior bowl

Rambozo 01-23-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9343707)
I actually saw the Chippewa's play 2 or 3 times this year. Fisher was the best player on the field every time, even when they were playing Iowa.

The best word to describe him is "clean." He has perfect feet and perfect technique. He makes it look effortless.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9343721)
It is interesting following the draft guys on twitter and seeing them debate Glennon. They love his height and rocket arm.... reminds many of Flacco. At the same time he may have a top 10 arm but his film fails him. Way to inconsistent but there are teams out there that believe they have the QB coach to make him elite.

The majority of the NFL is hopelessly mired in yester-year.

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 08:19 AM

Yup many get stuck on proto-types and even more so the older scouts IMO.

notorious 01-23-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Oklahoma product Landry Jones had the best day of all the quarterbacks. He has outstanding arm talent and moved around better in the pocket than he did on tape from the fall. There are a handful of teams that are desperate for a quarterback; Jones made a strong statement to them with his performance on Monday.

Oh ****.

OmahaChief 01-23-2013 08:24 AM

I still would not mind Landry Jones in the second round and using our first pick on something else.

notorious 01-23-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmahaChief (Post 9343774)
I still would not mind Landry Jones in the second round and using our first pick on something else.

Are you baiting us?

Have you watched Landry play?

htismaqe 01-23-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

ROFL

BigMeatballDave 01-23-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

:doh!:

RealSNR 01-23-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9343726)
shawn zobel(?) coming up on 610 to talk about the senior bowl

Anything about this? Zobel is a reerun, so I'm expecting Russ Lande garbage

RealSNR 01-23-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Landry's too fat. Put him on the defensive line.

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 08:39 AM

I'd rather have Nassib than Jones in the second. Jones crumbles like a cheap lawn chair with adversity.

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Oklahoma QB Landry Jones had a mediocre day. He could not throw an accurate out route during the WR drills. The QB coach pulled him aside as well to work on his throwing stance and lessen the distance between his feet but he did not seem to adapt much to this. Had a fumbled exchange with Dalton Freeman at one point as well. Arm strength looked solid but was all over the place in terms of accuracy
http://www.draftcountdown.com/featur.../South-122.php

notorious 01-23-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9343788)
Landry's too shitty. Put him in the toilet.

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9343787)

missed it...at the end he said we should draft jockstrap....so, a joke

notorious 01-23-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9343791)

That's the Landry we know.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9343793)
missed it...at the end he said we should draft jockstrap....so, a joke

Of course he did :facepalm:

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

• North Carolina St. QB Mike Glennon appears to be the best quarterback in Mobile this year by a fair margin. At least so far. That’s not to say Glennon has been perfect at all times but the positives have outweighed the negatives and he is an easy guy to fall in love with due to that size and effortless arm strength.

• If Glennon is the best quarterback at the 2013 Senior Bowl then Ryan Nassib of Syracuse might be second. Nassib, who spins a pretty ball and can make all of the throws, had some good moments and some bad as well but he was more consistent than Dysert or anyone on the South. But is that enough to get Nassib into Round 1?
http://www.draftcountdown.com/featur.../North-122.php

notorious 01-23-2013 08:45 AM

Nassib.

I didn't watch him play, but have heard good things.

What do you guys know about him?

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 08:45 AM

These scout guys are scared to death of these QB's at #1 plain and simple. Hopefully trading down is our best option per them.

Of the second rounders, Nassib seems to be the best and fits the WCO.

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 08:47 AM

these QB evaluations are just all over the place...

DaKCMan AP 01-23-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9343789)
I'd rather have Nassib than Jones in the second. Jones crumbles like a cheap lawn chair with adversity.

I'd rather have Dysert than Nassib. I don't get the Nassib love. I watched a few of his games on youtube and was very unimpressed.

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 08:50 AM

Nassib is pretty good with the short to mid-range throws but lofts the ball to much on deep balls. Reason scouts think he is perfect for the WCO offense. Guess Dysert is all over the place at the Senior Bowl... More of a footwork issue.

Again these Scouts are gun shy of these QB's. Slightly better than the Gabbert/Ponder/Locker class.

dallaschiefsfan 01-23-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9343787)

Here's what I wrote in another thread:

Basically said Wilson is impressive...still doesn't think he's worth the first pick unless Chiefs trade back...but said he's easily the best in Mobile. Doesn't like Geno...thinks he's erratic and should have helped his stock by playing in the Senior Bowl. Also said that if we can't trade out of the first pick, we should maybe take Joekel or one of the pass rushers.

What I take from this is that if Wilson delivers in real play in the SB and doesn't do anything that diminishes his stock at the combine, he's our guy...because I have more faith that the Chiefs will take a QB than what these draft "experts" are saying. The positional value HAS to figure into your BPA value.

suds79 01-23-2013 09:01 AM

I saw Trufant a couple of times this last year. Kid seems like he can play.

CB is arguably our 2nd biggest need on the team. Assuming we go QB in the first, he'd be a strong choice in the 2nd if he lasts that long. Will be interesting to see how projections look as we get closer to the draft.

It's fun to talk QB but we can't forget that CB is another must draft position coming up.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9343827)
I saw Trufant a couple of times this last year. Kid seems like he can play.

CB is arguably our 2nd biggest need on the team. Assuming we go QB in the first, he'd be a strong choice in the 2nd if he lasts that long. Will be interesting to see how projections look as we get closer to the draft.

It's fun to talk QB but we can't forget that CB is another must draft position coming up.

I don't see many mock drafts where the Chiefs don't have a huge crop of very talented CBs to choose from with their 2nd rounder. If I'm going by "position" that's absolutely where I would look with that pick.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9343804)
these QB evaluations are just all over the place...

Yep.

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 09:20 AM

The CB picture will become much more clear after this week leading up to the Combine. There have been some good CB's at the Senior Bowl that aren't household names or from elite programs.

Chiefshrink 01-23-2013 09:32 AM

There is sooooooo much poker playing go on from this point forward I wouldn't give you a nickel for what any of these scouts say. Who knows what they really think?

Aside from QBs is this a weak draft class in general ?

htismaqe 01-23-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9343873)
There is sooooooo much poker playing go on from this point forward I wouldn't give you a nickel for what any of these scouts say. Who knows what they really think?

Yep. There's money changing hands and people always have their pet "causes". Just look at the QB reports coming out of mobile - NOBODY agrees.

Quote:

Yes, VERY.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 09:44 AM

These OT reports are just all over the place. Who's the best one? Is it Fluker? Joeckel? Fisher?

God, it's just too risky right now. Why don't we take a QB or something else that we need with the #1 pick? We can wait for one of the top OTs to drop to round 2, where the value will be much, much better.

the Talking Can 01-23-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

of course, that's why we have the #1 pick....

if the Colts had the #1 pick it would be the strongest draft in 500 years

DJ's left nut 01-23-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Holy. Shit.

TWO Jonathan Ogden's in the same draft!!!!

This is the most incredible O-Line draft in history.

Sorter 01-23-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9343912)
Holy. Shit.

I say we draft both!!!!!!!!! With two Ogden's our team will be unbeatable!!!

duncan_idaho 01-23-2013 09:50 AM

But Luke Joeckel = Jonathan Ogden, I thought, right Matt Miller? How could Fisher be better than that?

OMG, that must mean he's going to be the best LT in the history of football! KC must take him No. 1 overall!

OL is the way to go! You can win with a dominant OL, great running game, good defense and care-taker QB, as long as you don't make any mistakes.

BTW, has anyone heard this new song "Waterfalls" by TLC? I really love it! I think it might be the top song of the year!

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 10:15 AM

Sounds like this morning that Nassib is performing the best of the North trio. Dysert and Glennon throwing high. Dysert has sorta struggled all three days.

The Franchise 01-23-2013 10:24 AM

If we re-sign Bowe.....I'd love to draft Markus Wheaton around the 3rd-4th round.

HolyHat 01-23-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Benjamin Allbright @NFLDraftMonster: Honestly would prefer Eric Fisher to Joekel...
Maybe the Joekel fanclub will start to shut up soon...

htismaqe 01-23-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9343921)
I say we draft both!!!!!!!!! With two Ogden's our team will be unbeatable!!!

We could move him to GUARD!

htismaqe 01-23-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9344069)
Maybe the Joekel fanclub will start to shut up soon...

:clap::clap::clap:

DaKCMan AP 01-23-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9343886)
Yes, VERY.

I think at the top - yes. However, I see a very deep draft at RB, WR, CB, S, and ILB.

There aren't those "elite" talent guys like Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, or AJ Green, but there are plenty of solid guys that would normally fill out rounds 2-3.

Frosty 01-23-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9344009)
If we re-sign Bowe.....I'd love to draft Markus Wheaton around the 3rd-4th round.

Oh yeah.

However, if he runs a sub-4.4 40 at the combine (probable), I bet he moves into the 2nd. He's having a strong SB so far.

Frosty 01-23-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9344089)
Oh yeah.

However, if he runs a sub-4.4 40 at the combine (probable), I bet he moves into the 2nd. He's having a strong SB so far.

Also, reports are that the Broncos were talking to him at the SB. I would hate that on so many levels. :mad:

ChiefMojo 01-23-2013 10:58 AM

Both Wheaton and Harper looking good at WR this week.

DaKCMan AP 01-23-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9344100)
Both Wheaton and Harper looking good at WR this week.

That's nice - but both are way down the list of WRs that interest me - and most of those are not at the Senior Bowl.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9344082)
I think at the top - yes. However, I see a very deep draft at RB, WR, CB, S, and ILB.

There aren't those "elite" talent guys like Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, or AJ Green, but there are plenty of solid guys that would normally fill out rounds 2-3.

Oh, I agree.

duncan_idaho 01-23-2013 12:02 PM

Luke Joeckel isn't worth the No. 1 pick! There isn't hardly any separation between him and Eric Fisher, so why overpay at No. 1?

Plus, some scouts like Fisher more! You can't take a guy No. 1 if he isn't the consensus best guy at his position!

DJ's left nut 01-23-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9344296)
Luke Joeckel isn't worth the No. 1 pick! There isn't hardly any separation between him and Eric Fisher, so why overpay at No. 1?

Plus, some scouts like Fisher more! You can't take a guy No. 1 if he isn't the consensus best guy at his position!

And don't forget, Eric Fisher will be available in the 2nd round...

There's always a better option available in the 2nd round.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9344296)

That's my joke! :harumph:

Titty Meat 01-23-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9343912)
Holy. Shit.

How many Bernard Pollards are in this draft? :)

aturnis 01-23-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9343695)

Watched him on the NFLn practice recap. Uses his hands and arm strength, and leverage incredibly well. Didn't get a look at his feet, but if they're anything like the rest of his game, he looks really good.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9344346)
Watched him on the NFLn practice recap. Uses his hands and arm strength, and leverage incredibly well. Didn't get a look at his feet, but if they're anything like the rest of his game, he looks really good.

Did you notice him against Iowa? He's pretty damn good.

RealSNR 01-23-2013 12:19 PM

You know who else played college football in the state of Michigan?

Tony Mandarich.

Pass on Fisher.

Titty Meat 01-23-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9344352)
Did you notice him against Iowa? He's pretty damn good.

Thats not hard to do against Iowa :)

duncan_idaho 01-23-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9344354)

Tony Mandarich.

Pass on Fisher.

Fisher isn't as good as Orlando Pace, so he is not worth drafting unless he slides below his projected slot.

Mr. Laz 01-23-2013 01:06 PM

It looks like OT might be a deep position this year which means teams might wait until the 2nd round for them.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9344354)

Tony Mandarich.

Pass on Fisher.

Don't forget Trezelle Jenkins!

htismaqe 01-23-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9344515)
It looks like OT might be a deep position this year which means teams might wait until the 2nd round for them.

And reduces further the chance that we'll be able to trade down.

duncan_idaho 01-23-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9344676)

These tackles all grade out about the same, so one will slip to round 2, where the Chiefs will get value for them. Sure, you might not get the best guy, but it will be good enough.

Positional value and scarcity will be ignored. Teams will let them fall down the draft board despite need and value.

Mr. Laz 01-23-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9344676)

always looking for the cloud in the silver lining .......

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-23-2013 02:22 PM

All I get out of this is that we should draft Landry Jones

BigMeatballDave 01-23-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides. (Post 9344835)
All I get out of this is that we should draft Landry Jones

Trollolol