ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Hammock Parties 12-05-2011 11:34 PM

I wasn't actually cooking mushrooms.

I stumbled upon a Falmer lair inside some dwarven ruins, and they were using dwarven shelves as a grill.

Simply Red 12-05-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8174075)
I wasn't actually cooking mushrooms.

I stumbled upon a Falmer lair inside some dwarven ruins, and they were using dwarven shelves as a grill.

oh wow, even doper. GD! can't wait!

Hammock Parties 12-05-2011 11:37 PM

Bethesda does a nice job of setting a scene that way.

There are lots of little touches that make the world seem more real. It's not cookie cutter.

I'm on AIM, BTW.

Buck 12-06-2011 12:32 AM

Apparently Hawks don't have souls.

pr_capone 12-06-2011 12:37 AM

Yeah... I just started hunting down souls myself.

Buck 12-06-2011 12:49 AM

I've run out of places to buy soul gems and iron ore or ingots.

Need to figure that shit out.

Hammock Parties 12-06-2011 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8174239)
I've run out of places to buy soul gems and iron ore or ingots.

Need to figure that shit out.

Vendors will get more in stock eventually.

You can also try mining your own ore.

Buck 12-06-2011 12:56 AM

Yeah I mine my own ore, but it's not like it's all at one place for me to mine. I'll just have to find it along my travels.

Frazod 12-06-2011 01:01 AM

Up to Level 50 now - I have my sneak up to 100% and all the sneak skills unlocked. I can basically move right in front of people now and they don't see me. A bit ridiculous, but cool. You'd at least think they'd notice the giant spiky dragon helmet. :D

Complete the main thieves guild quest - now I'm off to join the dark brotherhood.

Frazod 12-06-2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8174246)
Vendors will get more in stock eventually.

You can also try mining your own ore.

I come across iron ore veins all the time while wandering through the wilderness.

Fire Me Boy! 12-06-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8174252)
Up to Level 50 now - I have my sneak up to 100% and all the sneak skills unlocked. I can basically move right in front of people now and they don't see me. A bit ridiculous, but cool. You'd at least think they'd notice the giant spiky dragon helmet. :D

Complete the main thieves guild quest - now I'm off to join the dark brotherhood.

Yeah, I used all but the last sneak perk. I one-shot most things. or I sneak up and use a dagger for the kill. It didn't seem like I really needed to make them look for me if I crouch during battle.

Hammock Parties 12-06-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8174247)
Yeah I mine my own ore, but it's not like it's all at one place for me to mine. I'll just have to find it along my travels.

Go to left hand mine near Markath.

Sofa King 12-06-2011 08:26 AM

This ****ing dog is annoying as hell, but he's a ****ing dragon killer. Once i realized he's immortal until i complete the quest, i decided to rematch with that Ancient Dragon that was kicking my ass earlier this week.

It worked. I switched to dual fire bolts (so i didn't end up killing my helper this time) and let the dog tank for me while i blasted from a distance. Got him in the first try. And while killing this dragon, i noticed one flying around way up on the peak of another mountain. I moved up there and bam, Ancient Dragon. Same game with the firebolts and the dog tanking. 1st try and took him down easily.

If ONLY this dog wasn't so ****ing annoying i'd just keep him around. He keeps walking into me and blocking me when i'm trying to do shit. If i stand in one spot, he'll come over and plow into me, every ****ing time.

Sofa King 12-06-2011 08:29 AM

For souls i just go somewhere cold and walk along the edge of frozen water. There's ton's of horkers and stupid little shit like rabbits and ice fox's to kill there. I hit them with soul trap and fireballs.

Fills up souls quickly.

Swanman 12-06-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8174440)
For souls i just go somewhere cold and walk along the edge of frozen water. There's ton's of horkers and stupid little shit like rabbits and ice fox's to kill there. I hit them with soul trap and fireballs.

Fills up souls quickly.

I am trying to get the Black Star but those wizards inside Azura's stars kick my ass every time.