ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Matt Miller newest mock 7 rounds (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269674)

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-04-2013 12:22 PM

Matt Miller newest mock 7 rounds

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-bowl/page/2

LT BS is getting old.

1.OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
2. Kansas City Chiefs—Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse
3. Kansas City Chiefs—Bennie Logan DE LSU
4..Kansas City Chiefs—Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas
5.Kansas City Chiefs—Nickell Robey CB USC
6.Kansas City Chiefs—Aaron Mellette WR Elon
7.Kansas City Chiefs—Micah Hyde CB Iowa

The Franchise 02-04-2013 12:24 PM

br;dr

RealSNR 02-04-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

While Albert is an asset as a pass protector, his run blocking is subpar, and there are great concerns about his back injury and overall cost.
Oh, is that why Jamaal Charles breaks open most of his long runs when RUNNING TO THE ****ING LEFT???

I don't know, htismaqe. I think truefanery is a disease, and Miller's got it bad.

BossChief 02-04-2013 12:38 PM

If the draft plays out that way, I hope someone shoots me in the face.

KC_Lee 02-04-2013 03:42 PM

Geno not good at 1 for the Chieds but good at 3 to the Radiers?

And Tyler Wilson to the Cowboys?!? So a team that does not have a smoking crater at QB should draft a QB but the team that does have a smoking crater at QB should not draft a QB?

And people get paid for this?!? Sign me up!!! I can spout total BS for monnies!!!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-04-2013 03:57 PM

Just awful

duncan_idaho 02-04-2013 04:28 PM

Miller admitted last week that film study clearly separated Geno Smith from the rest of the QBs in the draft (Hmm... where have we heard that before on this board?).

His rationale for Geno at No. 3 but not No. 1 is very simple: He thinks Luke Joeckel is as good as Jonathan Ogden and is an elite prospect.

It's fucking stupid, but it explains a lot.

RunKC 02-04-2013 04:41 PM

This draft would kill me. Not just because of the LT. We are taking a ****ing LSU DE again.

Sfeihc 02-04-2013 04:57 PM

I guess it comes down to what the Chiefs think of Albert's back issues.

Sorter 02-04-2013 05:04 PM

I really like how Donald Stephenson played well and nobody in the media knows who the **** he is.

It will be funny if Stephenson outplays Joeckel in the NFL.

Nightfyre 02-04-2013 05:05 PM

I wouldn't say Stephenson played well... I would say he definitely flashed but was inconsistent.

Sfeihc 02-04-2013 05:07 PM

Big Don really impressed me as well. Question is did he impress the new regime enough to be the starting LT?

Sorter 02-04-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9378290)
I wouldn't say Stephenson played well... I would say he definitely flashed but was inconsistent.

For a 3rd round kid playing LT on an absolute shit team with an abortion of QB, I'd say he played well. Inconsistent, absolutely. Given his circumstances though and how poorly he played in TC and PS, he came a long way IMO

People are really going to be shocked what our OL looks like with a competent QB. FFS, Barry "I couldn't play RT to save my ****ing life" didn't give up a sack in the 3 games with Orton.

Sfeihc 02-04-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9378290)

For a 3rd round pick who wasn't supposed to play much I think he acquitted himself rather well.

RealSNR 02-04-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9378293)
For a 3rd round kid playing LT on an absolute shit team with an abortion of QB, I'd say he played well. Inconsistent, absolutely. Given his circumstances though and how poorly he played in TC and PS, he came a long way IMO

People are really going to be shocked what our OL looks like with a competent QB. FFS, Barry "I couldn't play RT to save my ****ing life" didn't give up a sack in the 3 games with Orton.

What did Richardson do with the Rams and Bradford? Anybody have that info?