ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Welp, back on the hate wagon (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288586)

In58men 11-20-2014 11:36 PM

Like I said "Last week was a good TEAM win and Alex Smith still had MAJOR issues" Throwing 109 yards 0 TDS wasnt why we beat Seattle.

Either Reid doesn't trust him to throw deep or Alex Smith has no confidence in his deep ball.

Frosty 11-20-2014 11:37 PM

FWIW, Smith did bring the team back from a 14 point deficit and then took the lead. What killed them was the defense shitting the bed and allowing the Raiders to score a TD and chew up a good chunk of the 4th quarter and Reid not giving the ball to Charles inside the 10 and having to settle for a FG instead of going up by 7.

Molitoth 11-20-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 11133299)
They deserve to miss the playoffs

Oh, c'mon... this fanbase deserves another first round playoff loss in the worst way.

Even worse than last year.

Discuss Thrower 11-21-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 11133905)
Oh, c'mon... this fanbase deserves another first round playoff loss in the worst way.

Even worse than last year.

Only if it would cause massive amounts of season ticket defections and TV blackouts.

But most Chiefs fans are content with just making the playoffs so it won't work.

The Chiefs are orbiting the 8-8 black hole as long as Smith is under contract. It's up to each and every fan if they are content with this now.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 12:09 AM

Reid opened up the playbook too late, everyone screaming about "Smith cant go downfield!1" are being ridiculous.

Did none of you notice what started happening once Alex started going downfield? SUCCESS, thats what started happening... it just happened too late.

I'm already over tonight, we have been on a massive tear that culminated in beating the champs and went on the road against division rival that always plays us tough, I'm not going to "burn my jerseys and Joe Delaney rookie card!" over it... it was a good wake up call to the staff and team as they prepare for Denver.

dj56dt58 11-21-2014 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11133921)
Reid opened up the playbook too late, everyone screaming about "Smith cant go downfield!1" are being ridiculous.

Did none of you notice what started happening once Alex started going downfield? SUCCESS, thats what started happening... it just happened too late.

I'm already over tonight, we have been on a massive tear that culminated in beating the champs and went on the road against division rival that always plays us tough, I'm not going to "burn my jerseys and Joe Delaney rookie card!" over it... it was a good wake up call to the staff and team as they prepare for Denver.

Don't have that card but I did rape and burn my Jersey

Simply Red 11-21-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 11133344)
I don't even know what to ****ing think about this ****ing team anymore

I was on the verge of tears when i saw you'd returned.

TinyEvel 11-21-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11133921)

This.

Anyone who's been a Chiefs fan for more than two years knows the Raiders game is ALWAYS a toss-up. There was a stretch for, like, 10 games that were decided by no more than 7 points.

Do I hate them? HELL YES

Am I pissed about this loss? **** YES

Am I surprised? No.

Next week I think we beat Denver. More confident about that than I was we'd win tonight.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 12:21 AM

ROFL

RealSNR 11-21-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11133759)
Told you KC better watch out. Yes, you deserve that because you played Mr. KNOW IT ALL far too much regarding this game. They looked tired. #4 was a DAMN GOOD REASON. You were dead WRONG. Next.

I don't ****ing deserve shit, dickbreath.

I don't play for this team. I don't have a say in anything they ****ing do.

And THEY'RE the ones that subject me to 40+ years of torture, the last 20+ of which have been particularly painful and degrading.

I'm OWED the right to crow when my team faces an 0-10 shit hole like the Raiders when the Chiefs were playing as great as they were. My hubris doesn't affect how the team will play on Thursday one goddamn ****ing bit.

So go lick Bum Phillips' rotting cock and shove an oil derrick up your rectum, Houston boy.

Baby Lee 11-21-2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11133187)
Who's with me?

**** this franchise in the ****ing neck.

I hate Alex Smith, Eric Fisher, our entire secondary, our dickhole coaching staff, Dee Ford for not being a player who could actually help us, and ESPECIALLY McGlynn.

Don't break those dainty ankles, Nancy.

Easy 6 11-21-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 11133925)
Don't have that card but I did rape and burn my Jersey

Raped your jersey? you disgusting, filthy wretch you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinyEvel (Post 11133931)
This.

Anyone who's been a Chiefs fan for more than two years knows the Raiders game is ALWAYS a toss-up. There was a stretch for, like, 10 games that were decided by no more than 7 points.

Do I hate them? HELL YES

Am I pissed about this loss? **** YES

Am I surprised? No.

Next week I think we beat Denver. More confident about that than I was we'd win tonight.

Plenty of things to be pissed about tonight for sure...

Doing nothing with 1:30 and 3 timeouts before half.
Continuing trying screens to JC when they were hawking that shit like a mfer
Not opening up the offense sooner
The O line and all of their dickfaced penalties
Tuck being given the timeout while those clowns celebrated in our backfield

But yeah, all things considered, I'm less mad about this loss than any other in recent memory, hell I almost expected... its surprisingly easy for me to look at the bright side tonight, lets get ready for Denver.

We'll get another crack at these shitheads soon enough.

OldSchool 11-21-2014 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 11133772)
Like I said "Last week was a good TEAM win and Alex Smith still had MAJOR issues" Throwing 109 yards 0 TDS wasnt why we beat Seattle.

Either Reid doesn't trust him to throw deep or Alex Smith has no confidence in his deep ball.

Dwayne Bowe
Frankie Hammond Jr
Junior Hemingway
Albert Wilson

Looks like a prototypical Air Coryell WR core to me! Oh, not to mention that fact that our OL is great in pass protection. I mean, Smith rarely ever gets pressure when he is taking 5-7 step drops and our great route running quartet of WRs can get open so fast that the OL doesn't even matter! Screw it, toss it up there, you can always count on the fantastic Frankie Hammond to come down with a 50-50 deep ball!:doh!:

ThaVirus 11-21-2014 12:34 AM

He rarely ever makes a good throw. Even when he has all day.

cdcox 11-21-2014 12:34 AM

We have a better chance of drafting in the top half of the draft than we do of winning the SB. Go Chiefs.