ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink I'm going to get drunk tonight, who's with me? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259234)

Bugeater 05-04-2012 08:41 PM

Had some friends come over tonight and had some beers, and when they left I decided to get my mail from my curbside mailbox. It was dark and all I saw at first was some stupid store flyer junk mail.

So I reached back a little farther and pulled out a few more envelopes and some other junk mail.

Then when I reached all the way back to make sure I didn't miss anything, I found this full peony bloom in the very back of the mailbox.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/fzapz.jpg

Kinda strange, huh?

But what's even weirder, is I'm fairly certain it came from my peony bush in the back yard.

What the **** does this mean? Is someone about to kill me?

Dr. Johnny Fever 05-04-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 8595305)
I'm in... 3 smirnoff & oj's, 4 light brews in, to be exact.

Might have just one more with everyone, but the work bell rings early for me on saturdays, gotta be sharp... a fresh pizza, made by people who can still sling the language straight out of a movie, real deal imported italian sausage mmm, awaits.

Then its beddy time for Bonzo, a hangover will KILL you in the people business.

I'm in the people business. Luckily I don't have to deal with any of them again until Monday.

kstater 05-04-2012 08:43 PM

peony is close to pee on me.

Dr. Johnny Fever 05-04-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8595307)
Had some friends come over tonight and had some beers, and when they left I decided to get my mail from my curbside mailbox. It was dark and all I saw at first was some stupid store flyer junk mail.

So I reached back a little farther and pulled out a few more envelopes and some other junk mail.

Then when I reached all the way back to make sure I didn't miss anything, I found this full peony bloom in the very back of the mailbox.

Kinda strange, huh?

But what's even weirder, is I'm fairly certain it came from my peony bush in the back yard.

I think it means she wants to suck your wiener. Go Bug!

Bugeater 05-04-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 8595309)
peony is close to pee on me.

So someone wants to pee on me? Or maybe they want me to pee on them? I'm scared and confused right now.

Bearcat 05-04-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8595307)

Kinda strange, huh?

I think it means you need better stories. Or less lead in time. And better beer.

Dr. Johnny Fever 05-04-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8595313)
So someone wants to pee on me? Or maybe they want me to pee on them? I'm scared and confused right now.

Just go with it. This is how young girls roll today.

Bugeater 05-04-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8595312)
I think it means she wants to suck your wiener. Go Bug!

So you think a woman left it for me? I would think a guy would more likely leave a woman flowers because they like that shit. If it was a woman trying to woo me she would've been better off leaving a torque wrench or something like that.

stonedstooge 05-04-2012 08:49 PM

Sounds like your postman wants to PIIYB

Dr. Johnny Fever 05-04-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8595320)
So you think a woman left it for me? I would think a guy would more likely leave a woman flowers because they like that shit. If it was a woman trying to woo me she would've been better off leaving a torque wrench or something like that.

Girls think like girls. Not like torque wrenches. She got your attention didn't she? Score.

Btw are you single? (not asking for me)

TimeForWasp 05-04-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8595320)

Well , he is a woman now. He is confused also.

Easy 6 05-04-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8595308)
I'm in the people business. Luckily I don't have to deal with any of them again until Monday.

Lucky sob, a thousand YEARS i've waited for a saturday off!

... not really, but a full 2 day weekend is like finding a four leaf clover in my line.

You're line of people business is even yet more immediate & personal in many ways than mine, i'm afraid i'd bomb the hell out of radio, what... do i say... must. have. fire... THE ORDER OF THE HAND SHALL RULE*primal scream*

Bugeater 05-04-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8595326)
Girls think like girls. Not like torque wrenches. She got your attention didn't she? Score.

Btw are you single? (not asking for me)

Well yeah, whoever did it got my attention. Just think it's a little creepy if they went in my back yard to get it.

Maybe it was for my son? Although I'm not sure why anyone would think he'd get the mail, he sure as **** doesn't pay any of the bills.

Oh, and no, I'm married. Which adds to the weirdness.

cdcox 05-04-2012 09:01 PM

It is a federal offense to tamper with a mailbox.

Bugeater 05-04-2012 09:01 PM

CALL THE MAILBOX COPS!