ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Fire Me Boy! 10-31-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8062545)
I am so jonesing for this. Burnt out/disinterested in everything else. I may have to take that day off.

I'm planning to take a half day.

QuikSsurfer 10-31-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8062647)
If anyone has interest in seeing the first 23 minutes of the game... check this out

http://kotaku.com/5854660/watch-the-...here/gallery/1

bump for new page.

I sure would like to see or read SOMETHING about the PS3 version... My 360 has almost stopped reading discs entirely, so I'm thinking I should pickup the ps3 version unless it's shit like the last Bethesda Elders Scrolls port... Another option would be to get it for 360 and install to hard drive, but even then you have to have the disc in the tray and it must be read before game can start from HDD... ughh..

Frazod 10-31-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8062711)
I'm planning to take a half day.

It comes out on Veterans Day - I should have the goddamn day off anyway, but that would be a good excuse to take it off.

Jerm 10-31-2011 03:12 PM

I need to hurry up and beat Arkham City cause once 11/11 rolls around, NOTHING else is touching the 360 for the foreseeable future.

Hammock Parties 10-31-2011 03:18 PM

elder scrolls games should never touch an xbox :mad:

Jerm 10-31-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8063270)

:Poke:

MoreLemonPledge 11-01-2011 01:15 AM

That commercial during the game tonight made me hard.

cookster50 11-01-2011 07:03 AM

The wife saw the commercial, the long version(saw a shorter version of it later in the game last night), she thought it was dumb. She thought a match started a fire, what the heck was with the dragon. I politely choose to be the better person and kept my mouth shut.

Setsuna 11-01-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Hush child.

Mr. Laz 11-02-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

holy shite, i actually agree with goat about something. :eek:

If you aren't going to crank the graphics up then whats the point.

buddha 11-03-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farzin (Post 7844008)
Oblivion was a great game. Still play the side quests when I have time.

I'm looking forward to this one.

It WAS a great game. I read some of the bitching on here and it's really pathetic. Oblivion provided weeks of entertainment for my kids and me. It waqs a blast. There are always going to be nick picky things that you wish were different, but that doesn't disqualify it from video game greatness.

Oblivion was a masterpiece.

Pants 11-03-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 8075899)
It WAS a great game. I read some of the bitching on here and it's really pathetic. Oblivion provided weeks of entertainment for my kids and me. It waqs a blast. There are always going to be nick picky things that you wish were different, but that doesn't disqualify it from video game greatness.

Oblivion was a masterpiece.

Let's see, it had a terrible story, terrible looting system, terrible leveling system and you stopped advancing your character midway through the crap story. Other than that, yeah, it WAS a great game.

Frazod 11-03-2011 10:24 AM

I've already got the day off - and I already told the wife she won't be seeing much of me that day/weekend.

Huffmeister 11-03-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8075925)
Let's see, it had a terrible story, terrible looting system, terrible leveling system and you stopped advancing your character midway through the crap story. Other than that, yeah, it WAS a great game.

Have they fixed the leveling for Skyrim? The 'scaled leveling' was what bugged me the most in Oblivion.

ChiefFripp 11-03-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 8075946)
Have they fixed the leveling for Skyrim? The 'scaled leveling' was what bugged me the most in Oblivion.

I hated that feature. If the game scales down to your level then you pretty much get the same experience throughout the whole game. I prefer things to be hard at the start, if gives you a deeper sense of accomplishment when you level up.

keg in kc 11-03-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8075925)

It's that whole "difference of opinion" thing that people so often struggle with. I don't like sandbox games built around wandering around and grinding for character skills. I think they get real boring real quick. I like stories. That's why 99% of the time I play RPGs. That's why I don't play shooters, that's why I don't play sports games, that's why I don't play RTS. But saying that doesn't mean Oblivion's a bad game in general, it just means it's a bad game for me. I mean, yes, I thought it sucked. I couldn't finish half of it. But that doesn't mean everybody else is obligated to think it sucks, too, or that they're stupid or something because they liked it. It just means different people like different things. I'm not the least bit excited about Skyrim, either, and won't be getting it at least until the GOTY edition, and maybe not ever. But I still hope the people who enjoy that kind of game of love the hell out of it. In the end it's not really any different than talking about the battlefield games, or the GTA games, or anything else. They may not be my cup of tea, but I hope everybody who does play gets their money's worth.

QuikSsurfer 11-03-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Yes - I believe the level scaling will work the same as Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Huffmeister 11-03-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8075966)
Yes - I believe the level scaling will work the same as Fallout 3 and New Vegas

There was scaling in Fallout? I didn't notice. How's it work?

QuikSsurfer 11-03-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 8075983)
There was scaling in Fallout? I didn't notice. How's it work?

There was not enemy scaling - that's what I'm saying.. Skyrim is reported to be like Fallout in that aspect

Pants 11-03-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8075965)
It's that whole "difference of opinion" thing that people so often struggle with. I don't like sandbox games built around wandering around and grinding for character skills. I think they get real boring real quick. I like stories. That's why 99% of the time I play RPGs. That's why I don't play shooters, that's why I don't play sports games, that's why I don't play RTS. But saying that doesn't mean Oblivion's a bad game in general, it just means it's a bad game for me. I mean, yes, I thought it sucked. I couldn't finish half of it. But that doesn't mean everybody else is obligated to think it sucks, too, or that they're stupid or something because they liked it. It just means different people like different things. I'm not the least bit excited about Skyrim, either, and won't be getting it at least until the GOTY edition, and maybe not ever. But I still hope the people who enjoy that kind of game of love the hell out of it. In the end it's not really any different than talking about the battlefield games, or the GTA games, or anything else. They may not be my cup of tea, but I hope everybody who does play gets their money's worth.

Sandbox games are awesome, I like them a lot. I like RPGs because I like leveling my character up and making tough choices about how I want to go about it. I like getting better gear as I level up and I like progressing through an epic story. Oblivion failed to deliver on leveling and itemization, the story sucked too. I could deal with a flat story as long as you give me a reason to keep going (ala Diablo II). I could deal with a weak leveling system and weak itemization if the story is awesome (see Mass Effect), but I can't deal when all that is missing. I lost all interest in Oblivion once I was max level with the best possible gear and I knew there was no more advancing. The story wasn't enough to make me want to keep playing.

I guess maybe that's why I liked WoW so much. It was endless character progression (first by leveling, then with loot) but the game also gave you a sandbox world which was like on ocean compared to Oblivion's puddle.

Frazod 11-03-2011 11:04 AM

The main thing I disliked about Oblivion was the main story, which paled by comparison to the awesome guild quests. Going through the portals to the hell island/tower things got old quickly, and whever too many NPCs were involved in a fight the game just went full reerun. I'm hoping these issues will be addressed.

Beyond that, I really enjoyed it, right up until the day I burned out right in the middle of Shivering Isles and never played it again. But I had played it for hundreds of hours before that. I guess I'm sort of the opposite of Pants, I love games like this - wandering, exploring, completing all the side quests, scraping together enough points to advance to the level. The endless quest to level up always drives me more than anything.

Huffmeister 11-03-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8075988)
There was not enemy scaling - that's what I'm saying.. Skyrim is reported to be like Fallout in that aspect

Ah, gotcha.

Pants 11-03-2011 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8076015)
The main thing I disliked about Oblivion was the main story, which paled by comparison to the awesome guild quests. Going through the portals to the hell island/tower things got old quickly, and whever too many NPCs were involved in a fight the game just went full reerun. I'm hoping these issues will be addressed.

Beyond that, I really enjoyed it, right up until the day I burned out right in the middle of Shivering Isles and never played it again. But I had played it for hundreds of hours before that. I guess I'm sort of the opposite of Pants, I love games like this - wandering, exploring, completing all the side quests, scraping together enough points to advance to the level. The endless quest to level up always drives me more than anything.

No, I agree with you, I love that part too. It was just that after the level and the gear were maxed, the game was over for me. I enjoyed it up to that point. My problem is that it was over before I was even half way through the main plot. Maybe I didn't pace myself right, I don't know. Oblivion could be so awesome if they added a looting system like the one Blizzard games employ (they have different rarities and improve as you level).

keg in kc 11-04-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8076002)
Sandbox games are awesome, I like them a lot. I like RPGs because I like leveling my character up and making tough choices about how I want to go about it. I like getting better gear as I level up and I like progressing through an epic story. Oblivion failed to deliver on leveling and itemization, the story sucked too. I could deal with a flat story as long as you give me a reason to keep going (ala Diablo II). I could deal with a weak leveling system and weak itemization if the story is awesome (see Mass Effect), but I can't deal when all that is missing. I lost all interest in Oblivion once I was max level with the best possible gear and I knew there was no more advancing. The story wasn't enough to make me want to keep playing.

I guess maybe that's why I liked WoW so much. It was endless character progression (first by leveling, then with loot) but the game also gave you a sandbox world which was like on ocean compared to Oblivion's puddle.

I'm sort of the opposite. I can handle crappy sandbox gameplay and progression if the story is good enough (Morrowind, which I played for hundreds of hours...) but if the story sucks and the combat is boring and the environment is brutally repetitive (Oblivion, and for me Fallout 3, which started great (best character creation sequence ever IMO) and then completely went in the pot - although I did like it more than TES4) I'll check out...

So for me, I think it's primarily about story (most important) and then gameplay (combat, primarily). I can grind away endlessly if the combat is fun. Character progression I'm kind of OCD about, but it's not what drives me to play.

I will play some other genres if I like the story, too, most recently Dead Space and Dead Space 2. Both of which were awesome.

Frazod 11-04-2011 06:33 PM

Reserved my copy this evening - I'll be there with the rest of the dorks to pick it up Thursday at midnight.

Buck 11-04-2011 09:25 PM

I've been playing a lot of Fallout New Vegas over the last couple days. The PS3 crashes are the ****ing worst. It crashes every 2 hours. I hope that they got there shit together for Skyrim.

Jerm 11-04-2011 09:33 PM

Going to be awesome to have full on battles with frickin dragons and having to avoid them, watch them destroy cities, etc.

Thursday night can't get here fast enough....

Buck 11-05-2011 01:36 PM

Yes.

http://i.imgur.com/GdmYq.jpg

QuikSsurfer 11-05-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

What the **** ever. 11 years later you're bringing this up? What's the last console you've owned?

Why is the 360 being shown as the leading platform for Skyrim? Shut up.

Hammock Parties 11-05-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8080535)
What the **** ever. 11 years later you're bringing this up? What's the last console you've owned?

Why is the 360 being shown as the leading platform for Skyrim? Shut up.

Because people are idiots.

Elder Scrolls experience on a PC is vastly superior. Better graphics, and hundreds of mods that improve the game.

cookster50 11-05-2011 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8080781)

Elder Scrolls experience on a PC is vastly superior. Better graphics, and hundreds of mods that improve the game.

It's time for an old fashioned NERD-OFF!!!!

GordonGekko 11-06-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8080781)

Really they are all PC's, just that the 360 and PS3 are stripped down PC's circa 2006 and are way behind the times.

Buck 11-06-2011 07:52 PM

And you can't run mods, which might be the most important thing.

ChiefFripp 11-06-2011 07:53 PM

Like battlefield 3, I'll have to get this one for the 360 and then buy the PC version later on when I get a decent gaming PC. Bethesda makes double their money off me.

KcFanInGA 11-07-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8076015)

Well said sir. I could not agree more. The main story in Oblivion was so repetitive for me, I just did the guild quests and gave it up. Skyrim, on the other hand, this game is gonna sap all my free time.

KcFanInGA 11-07-2011 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8062545)
I am so jonesing for this. Burnt out/disinterested in everything else. I may have to take that day off.

This game has ruined any other games I have tried to play to pass the time. Batman Arkham City is a great game, but I haven't touched it in weeks. Nothing is going to fill the hole Skyrim has left me with. Any other game I try, I just keep thinking...it's good, but it just isn't Elder Scrolls good.

Mr. Laz 11-07-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Not a fan of scaled anything

If you go into an advance area you should GET POWNED!!

If you are good enough to complete a hard fight/quest when you're a lowbie then you should get hella experience.

Buck 11-07-2011 10:13 PM

I'm so excited for the game that I've been playing a shit load of games I've needed to finish. I'm on the last level of Deus Ex right now (I think) and I just beat Fallout 3 yesterday. I'll have to beat Mass Effect 2 in the next couple days and then finish a Madden season on Thursday night after the Chargers game and then I'll be ready for the Midnight Launch of Skyrim.

Speaking of which, I would be sort of pissed if the Chargers lose on Thursday night, I think I'm going to the game, this chick offered me a ticket, hopefully I'm not too drunk after the game to go to pick it up.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2011 10:25 PM

Music.

<iframe width="320" height="240" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a9J23RuJXwI?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="320" height="240" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u2oF7ywTNu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="320" height="240" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9IFtOYLQe88?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buck 11-08-2011 01:24 PM

Read these bitches to determine how you will play beforehand.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/LIY01/embed"></iframe>

kaplin42 11-08-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092153)

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/LIY01/embed"></iframe>

not really working for me for some reason.

Buck 11-08-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 8092346)
not really working for me for some reason.

YEah that's a shitty format they have. If you have a specific chart or charts you want to read, I'll post them separately.

I just bought it on Amazon using a promotion I had from buying some other game. Sort of sad that I'll have to wait for UPS on Friday instead of just downloading it from Steam on Thursday night, but I've heard some horror stories about Steam Downloads before. I bet their servers are overrun.

Pants 11-08-2011 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092457)
YEah that's a shitty format they have. If you have a specific chart or charts you want to read, I'll post them separately.

I just bought it on Amazon using a promotion I had from buying some other game. Sort of sad that I'll have to wait for UPS on Friday instead of just downloading it from Steam on Thursday night, but I've heard some horror stories about Steam Downloads before. I bet their servers are overrun.

I DLed Des Ex from STEAM when it came out and I think the DL speed for me was around 1.2mb/sec. Don't know how that compares with Origin as I have never used it.

Buck 11-08-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8092467)
I DLed Des Ex from STEAM when it came out and I think the DL speed for me was around 1.2mb/sec. Don't know how that compares with Origin as I have never used it.

**** I can't remember what game it was, maybe Black Ops? Steam apparently couldn't handle all the people downloading the game at the same time.

I doubt as many people bought Deus Ex HR from steam as the amount of people who bought Skyrim.

Speaking of Deus Ex 3, I need to finish that. I am fighting Namir now and I can't ****ing beat him.

Skyy God 11-08-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092483)
**** I can't remember what game it was, maybe Black Ops? Steam apparently couldn't handle all the people downloading the game at the same time.

I doubt as many people bought Deus Ex HR from steam as the amount of people who bought Skyrim.

Speaking of Deus Ex 3, I need to finish that. I am fighting Namir now and I can't ****ing beat him.

Emp grenade to stun, then typhoon his ass.

Buck 11-08-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 8092680)
Emp grenade to stun, then typhoon his ass.

I never got the typhoon stuff and all my augs don't work. It's gonna be tough.

Pants 11-08-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092693)

Ohhh, you took the medicine. I didn't. Shouldn't mater, though, I don't think I used Typhoon on him at all nor any of the other augs. Just make sure you have like 3 EMP nades on you and blast him with the HMG (to the head from close range) when he's stunned.

Buck 11-08-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8092704)
Ohhh, you took the medicine. I didn't. Shouldn't mater, though, I don't think I used Typhoon on him at all nor any of the other augs. Just make sure you have like 3 EMP nades on you and blast him with the HMG (to the head from close range) when he's stunned.

I don't know what I did. Haven't played in 2 months til last night.

Pants 11-08-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092712)
I don't know what I did. Haven't played in 2 months til last night.

Yeah.

Spoiler!

Fire Me Boy! 11-08-2011 04:39 PM

Get this crap out of the Skyrim thread!

Skyy God 11-08-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092693)

Sucker. I bet you took candy from guys in blacked out vans as a child. ;)

Buck 11-08-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8092716)
Yeah.

Spoiler!

Mother****er!!!!

I can't kill this dude. I'm about to give up on this game. :(

Pants 11-08-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092783)
Mother****er!!!!

I can't kill this dude. I'm about to give up on this game. :(

Are you playing on hard or something?

EMP nades + run up to him + blast him in the head with your best gun + run away. Rinse and repeat.

Took me 2 tries on Normal, IIRC.

QuikSsurfer 11-08-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8092762)
Get this crap out of the Skyrim thread!

This

:P

Pants 11-08-2011 04:55 PM

DEUS EX > ELDER SCROLLS

Buck 11-08-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8092793)
Are you playing on hard or something?

EMP nades + run up to him + blast him in the head with your best gun + run away. Rinse and repeat.

Took me 2 tries on Normal, IIRC.

Yes. Who doesn't play on hard? ****ing casuals.

Pants 11-08-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092807)
Yes. Who doesn't play on hard? ****ing casuals.

Normal is usually how the developer envisions the game, turdbucket.

QuikSsurfer 11-08-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8092800)
DEUS EX > ELDER SCROLLS

A witch!!!!!

Buck 11-08-2011 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8092812)
Normal is usually how the developer envisions the game, turdbucket.

Hard is how I envision my cock when I shove it in your mouth.

Pants 11-08-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8092813)
A witch!!!!!

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck
Hard is how I envision my cock when I shove it in your mouth.

LMAO

Fire Me Boy! 11-08-2011 05:17 PM

Seriously guys. Please take it somewhere else. I keep seeing new posts here and getting stoked. Isn't there a Deus Ex thread?

Pants 11-08-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8092860)
Seriously guys. Please take it somewhere else. I keep seeing new posts here and getting stoked. Isn't there a Deus Ex thread?

Relax, guy.

Buck 11-08-2011 05:21 PM

Last post I promise. I brought a turret with me into the room and it made quick work of him. He got stuck right in front of it and the fight was over within 20 seconds.

Pants 11-08-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092870)
Last post I promise. I brought a turret with me into the room and it made quick work of him. He got stuck right in front of it and the fight was over within 20 seconds.

Very clever. That game is awesome in that way - you can go about things any way you want and make it work.

QuikSsurfer 11-08-2011 06:00 PM

The World of Skyrim
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fn0N294NFy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Btw - are any of you console guys reading up on this texture issue when playing game from the hdd.

ChiefFripp 11-08-2011 06:03 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lR3mlo02d0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If they ever venture to make a Game of Thrones video game, I hope Bethesda produces it.

tredadda 11-08-2011 06:08 PM

As much as I want this game I think I will hold off on getting it. I might just be cheap, but I know this is a Bethesda game so it will inevitably get DLC in the future, which will of course cost. In a year or so they will come out with the GOTY edition which will have all the same DLC content on it, except that game will cost what this vanilla one will.

Hammock Parties 11-08-2011 06:12 PM

This is available on Steam Thursday at 11 PM

Hammock Parties 11-08-2011 07:15 PM

Preload on Steam has started.

Frazod 11-08-2011 07:16 PM

TWO DAYS. **** I'm stoked.

Kraus 11-08-2011 07:26 PM

I foresee this taking a lot of my time over the next month...this and BF3, MW3, and Batman: AC.

Mr. Laz 11-08-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8092153)

ewww ... that looks like the last skill system were you basically maxed out anything useful halfway through the game.

hope not

KcFanInGA 11-09-2011 06:58 PM

Midnight opening tomorrow night fools. Bad thing is I work 8-5 on friday...I am gonna be so worthless that day. But there is no way I can wait until Friday when I get off to go get this...I literally won't make it. Can't wait to unleash my Bosmer on the world :)

Bump 11-09-2011 07:13 PM

this is gonna be awesome. But damn, I'm only halfway done with Batman AC and MW3 just came out plus I wanted to finish Dark Souls. Damn, I guess this will keep me busy for the next year.

Hammock Parties 11-09-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcFanInGA (Post 8095723)
Midnight opening tomorrow night fools. Bad thing is I work 8-5 on friday...I am gonna be so worthless that day. But there is no way I can wait until Friday when I get off to go get this...I literally won't make it. Can't wait to unleash my Bosmer on the world :)

Steam PC gaming supremacy.

Game is already installed, unlocks at 11 PM. :evil:

Buck 11-09-2011 08:07 PM

I hate that I'm not getting it until Friday by possibly 6 PM.

**** ALL OF YOU!

Hammock Parties 11-09-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8095860)
I hate that I'm not getting it until Friday by possibly 6 PM.

**** ALL OF YOU!

I'll post lots of screenshots bro.

Buck 11-09-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8095874)
I'll post lots of screenshots bro.

I'm probably going to have to come to you to ask how to install mods at some point. I've never done it before.

QuikSsurfer 11-09-2011 08:56 PM

http://i.imgur.com/H4mix.jpg

Hammock Parties 11-09-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8095876)
I'm probably going to have to come to you to ask how to install mods at some point. I've never done it before.

That's the great thing about elder scrolls games...usually you just drop the .esp file in the data folder, check it on the launcher screen and you're good to go.

In some cases you have to copy some data folders into the right directory but that's not hard.