ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Imon Yourside 04-12-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9580080)
This guy looks like a great scorer. Smooth but not a great driver. But he can definitely shoot it well. I did only noticed 1 pass out of that bunch of highlight plays. He will have to learn to share the rock.

He drives the ball well too, I don't blame him for hogging the ball he was probably The go to guy in High School.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-12-2013 10:00 AM

This is the rumored non-con...taken from Phog.net

Our non conference schedule looks insane

@Florida (or Arkansas not sure yet)
@Colorado
Duke in the Champions Classic
Georgetown at home
San Diego State at home
Battle for Atlantis tourney

Definite chance we're gonna take some early lumps with our young team next year. But last year was tough too as was 11.

Chiefspants 04-12-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9580228)

@Colorado
Georgetown at home
San Diego State at home

Definite chance we're gonna take some early lumps with our young team next year. But last year was tough too as was 11.

WHAT ABOUT WSU?!?!?!

/Every WSU fan on my facebook feed.

Imon Yourside 04-12-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9580281)
WHAT ABOUT WSU?!?!?!

/Every WSU fan on my facebook feed.

Self already said nope...so No it is.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-12-2013 10:38 AM

http://collegespun.com/big-east/syra...Npy5BI.twitter

Imon Yourside 04-12-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9580331)

The Jayhawks are a bunch of chokers...

LMAO

Chief_For_Life58 04-12-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9580228)

@Colorado
Georgetown at home
San Diego State at home

buffs could definitely beat ku next year. theyre actually gonna be pretty good.

Lzen 04-12-2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9580331)

Nice!

Buehler445 04-12-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9580347)
buffs could definitely beat ku next year. theyre actually gonna be pretty good.

Yeah. I managed to catch CUs game before KU played them and they were curb stomping somebody decent. Illinois maybe. And I though they'd at the very least give us a game. Nope. They rolled over like $4 hookers in AFH. I'm sure it will be different this year, but I was surprised they didn't give us a game.

Chief_For_Life58 04-12-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9580402)
Yeah. I managed to catch CUs game before KU played them and they were curb stomping somebody decent. Illinois maybe. And I though they'd at the very least give us a game. Nope. They rolled over like $4 hookers in AFH. I'm sure it will be different this year, but I was surprised they didn't give us a game.

ya ku trashed em lol but cu is returning their whole team along with the pac12 defensive poty Roberson, 2 up in coming to be sophmores in xaiver and scott, and 2 4 star recruits coming in. Along with their backcourt Dinwiddie and Askia, Tad is turning Cu's program around quick. Theyll be a top 20 team

Ceej 04-12-2013 11:38 AM

Jordan game is this Saturday right?

Embiid and Selden are playing in it, if I recall correctly.

Chief_For_Life58 04-12-2013 11:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9580464)
Jordan game is this Saturday right?

Embiid and Selden are playing in it, if I recall correctly.

Prison Bitch 04-12-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9580457)
ya ku trashed em lol but cu is returning their whole team along with the pac12 defensive poty Roberson, 2 up in coming to be sophmores in xaiver and scott, and 2 4 star recruits coming in. Along with their backcourt Dinwiddie and Askia, Tad is turning Cu's program around quick. Theyll be a top 20 team

CU will be favored over us in Boulder this year.

Lzen 04-12-2013 12:12 PM

This may have been posted somewhere else already but RE: be damned!

Quote:

"Jayhawks."
This one is so explosive that Marshall is likely to reserve it for late in the game, when a shot of rage can spark new life in tired legs.
It isn't just that Wichita's top high school player last year—Perry Ellis, a top-25 national recruit—signed with Kansas. It's that Kansas won't play Wichita State. Neither will Kansas State. Marshall's efforts to secure a home-and-home series with either or both have met with such futility that a state senator from Wichita this winter introduced a bill that would require the state's three Division I schools to play each other. But the bill's author, Michael O'Donnell, conceded it has won little if any support.
Kansas coach Bill Self declined to be interviewed for this story. But in the past he has dismissed the idea of playing in Wichita, saying Kansas needed to play nonconference games at home to generate revenue. And Marshall, who two years ago drew the ire of Jayhawk administrators by spouting the word "Chickenhawks," finds offensive any talk of an annual showdown in Lawrence. "I won't be bought by Kansas," Marshall said this week in an interview.
To add insult to injury, Kansas State has scheduled a game next season in Wichita—but against Gonzaga, at a neutral site.
Especially galling to Marshall is any suggestion that Kansas or Kansas State might weaken their strength-of-schedule rating by playing Wichita State every year. Noting that Wichita State outlasted both of those Big 12 schools in this year's tournament, Marshall said, "They don't want to play us for fear of losing."
Yet should Marshall seek to stoke anger by likening blue blood Louisville to blue blood Kansas, a ready response awaits Pitino: Western Kentucky, the Wichita State of bluegrass country. The state's most successful all-time team, the Kentucky Wildcats, rarely schedules games against Western Kentucky. But Louisville does, every year, sometimes to its detriment, as when the unranked Hilltoppers upset the third-ranked Cardinals in 2008.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...428681370.html

ROFL

Prison Bitch 04-12-2013 12:31 PM

"They don't want to play us for fear of losing."

Makes you wonder why we play Duke, Mich State, Kentucky, Ohio State, on and on. I guess we don't fear them as we do Wich State.