ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Keep fucking doubting Trent Green... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=44219)

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:03 PM

Keep fucking doubting Trent Green...

The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:04 PM

Hey, you fucking idiot, nobody is bashing him.

You must ride on the short bus.

:LOL:

crazychiefsfan 11-17-2002 03:04 PM

Chill man. Not alot of people have been bashing the Greenster

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:05 PM

Still doesn't get it.

:rolleyes:

WisChief 11-17-2002 03:06 PM

What the hell?

:rolleyes:

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:06 PM

Your a ****ing idiot Keg. Just because Green had a solid outing, and won the game on two scrambles, and now your like a little jealous school girl. Your the biggest girly assed ***** I've ever seen on a board. You and hstimaque...Whatever the hell his name is...Bunch of ****ing crying *******. You owe Mr. Green an apology.

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 03:07 PM

Oh, this ought to be good ...ROFL

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:08 PM

Your a ****ing idiot Keg. Just because Green had a solid outing, and won the game on two scrambles, and now your like a little jealous school girl. Your the biggest girly assed ***** I've ever seen on a board. You and hstimaque...Whatever the hell his name is...Bunch of ****ing crying *******. You owe Mr. Green an apology.

Quite the intellectual. Green has many solid outings. Of course, he's had some not-so-solid outings, too.

Until you're able to see the world in color, instead of black and white, you'll continue to operate with a large foot in your mouth.

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:08 PM

You make SDJ look like Albert Einstein.

Ultra Peanut 11-17-2002 03:08 PM

Quote:

Your a ****ing idiot
hehehehe

tk13 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

Hello everyone? Anyone? We did WIN this game... let's calm down here people.

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

Hey, Parker, I was right. ChiefsPride is mad that we won, so he can't bitch about the defense. Poor guy's having a nervous breakdown. Can't even type a coherent sentence.

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

I'll continue to operate as a Chiefs fan. Not everything is perfect with KC, it's not hard to see that *****. But I'll tell you what, there is one thing right with KC team, and that's the guts and heart of Green and the offense.

Dalex 11-17-2002 03:09 PM

Lighten up Francis.

KCWolfman 11-17-2002 03:10 PM

Quote:

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans.
I haven't seen anyone "bash" Green for weeks now.

And what is the penalty for not being a "true fan" in your eyes? We don't get invited to your house for dinner? Damn, there goes my social season.

Frankly, I don't care what you consider anyone's fan status to be. If Green screws up, he should be called to the mat for it. If he does well, he should be commended.

As it was he had a good day number-wise and made some great decisions. He deserves a pat on the back for his performance.

BTW - **** you, too. Have a nice day.

DaWolf 11-17-2002 03:10 PM

fuck you. Instead of being a blind homer who doesn't care win or lose, and cares more about what other fans are saying, why don't you try and be objective and give props when it is deserved, and critisize when it is deserved? I know I and many others on this board actually CARE about what happens when we lose, and want to see those problems corrected. Green has been inconsistent this year. He has good games and bad games. He had a very nice 4th quarter today. He threw the deep ball well today. Props to him. He's had other nice games. Props on those. Now do it again next week. I'm not here to kiss any millionaire's a$$. I'm here to cheer my team on to wins, and if they don't win, I care, and I want answers. When players play well, they get props. I call that being objective and caring. I do not call that bashing. Bashing would be ripping him after a good outing...

Bearcat 11-17-2002 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tk13
Hello everyone? Anyone? We did WIN this game... let's calm down here people.

Yes.... happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

You fuckin idiots :D

WisChief 11-17-2002 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keg in kc
Hey, Parker, I was right. ChiefsPride is mad that we won, so he can't ***** about the defense. Poor guy's having a nervous breakdown. Can't even type a coherent sentence.

Didn't you say this in the Game thread?

BTW - THE PACKERS ARE GETTING THEIR A$$'S KICKED - WOO HOO!!!

ROFL

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WisChief

Didn't you say this in the Game thread?

Yes, yes I did. :D

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:12 PM

I'm not a real fan.

:huh:

KCWolfman 11-17-2002 03:13 PM

DaWolf - True. I am willing to bet that CP is of German descent.

His blind faith in another human being is bad enough, his bashing of those who see fault in his "leader" is truly disconcerting.

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:13 PM

Oh now I don't care if KC wins or not?? Are you ****ing kidding me? It made my week that KC won. It made my fucking week. And it made it even more special that they won it on Trent Green's back.

I'm just sick and tired of the Green bashers. **** them. Green's a winner. Call me a homer, call me whatever you like. I am a KC fan through and through. The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...

WisChief 11-17-2002 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by keg in kc
Yes, yes I did. :D

ROTFLMFAO!!!

ROFL :LOL:

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:14 PM

The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...

The sign of the true fan. CP pulls up his sleeves and shows off his "pride" as he hops into his Camaro and rides off into the sunset.

KCWolfman 11-17-2002 03:15 PM

Quote:

Actually, I think it is tattooed over his pupils. That would explain a great deal.

donkhater 11-17-2002 03:15 PM

I agree with keg. You guys just don't ****ing get it.

Green is tough, he's well liked by his team, and seems to be a good leader. He played a good game today. Was one of the keys to the win.

But he's not all that.

Travis Henry tore through the Chiefs like a hot knife through butter today. Why? KC was scared to death of what Bledsoe can do and rightfully so.

Priest struggled until the fourth and has been so-so recently. Why? Because defenses are stacking the line. It is SOOOO obvious that they'd rather take their chances with Green throwing than with Priest running.

Since teams have went to that philosophy (3 games) KC's offense has scored around 17 ppg. Green has thrown ONE touchdown. TO THE FULLBACK!!

I don't blame Green. He does the most with his ability and I applaud him for it. I root like hell for him to succeed. But he is never going to be an elite QB. He just doesn't have the talent. The offense will struggle this season until Saunders finds a way to put him in a position to succeed.

Why do you guys take this so personally?

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by htismaqe

The sign of the true fan. CP pulls up his sleeves and shows off his "pride" as he hops into his Camaro and rides off into the sunset.

Do I hear Night Ranger blaring on the Sparkomatic?

WisChief 11-17-2002 03:16 PM

Quote:

Hey, can one of the mod's get us an "I'm not worthy" smilie?

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChiefsPride
Oh now I don't care if KC wins or not?? Are you ****ing kidding me? It made my week that KC won. It made my fucking week. And it made it even more special that they won it on Trent Green's back.
You sound happy.

"fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!"

Yep, words of a man at peace with himself and his world.

Get a clue man.

And maybe some anger management.

headsnap 11-17-2002 03:17 PM

WHAT A fuckING MORON!!!!!

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:17 PM

"Don't say that you love me. Don't say that you love me. Don't tell me...I don't want to knooooooooooow!"

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:17 PM

;)

I love it. A one point win, and they still don't give Green any credit. Have a good week

;) ;)

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:18 PM

Quote:

Hey, rip your sleeves off and you might have a career as a kicker in Tennessee.

Rausch 11-17-2002 03:18 PM

Re: Keep fucking doubting Trent Green...

Quote:

The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters.

Right back at ya'......

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:18 PM

Quote:

;)

I love it. A one point win, and they still don't give Green any credit. Have a good week

;) ;)

Have you read the game thread?

Most of us RAVED about Green on there...

Oh, but wait, then you wouldn't have anything to whine about like a little girl bragging about her press-on fake tatoo. Nevermind.

KCWolfman 11-17-2002 03:19 PM

HT - It is "Don't TELL ME you love me" not "Don't say you love me"...

Besides, I believe they are usually partial to southern rock bands, not Canadian ones.....

"Freebird forever mannnnn"

The Bad Guy 11-17-2002 03:19 PM

Quote:

Green's a winner. Call me a homer, call me whatever you like. I am a KC fan through and through. The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...
You should have jackass tattooed on your forehead.

Green played a gritty game today. Not a great game, but just enough to win.

But, to say Green is a winner proves how stupid you are.

a 11-16 record here would prove otherwise. As would his record with the Skins and Rams.

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:19 PM

I love it. A one point win, and they still don't give Green any credit. Have a good week.

Check out my "Game Ball" thread. Then come back if you understand.

Oh yeah, see you next week.

ChiefsPride 11-17-2002 03:20 PM

Go check your own thread p*ssy. You know you would have never started a thread like that if it weren't for me calling your b*tch *** out.

Have a good week...

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:20 PM

HT - It is "Don't TELL ME you love me" not "Don't say you love me"...

Besides, I believe they are usually partial to southern rock bands, not Canadian ones.....

"Freebird forever mannnnn"

OK, so you just proved YOU are a fan. ;)

ChiefsPride screams "Play some Skynyrd MAN!" with lighter in hand.

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:21 PM

Go check your own thread p*ssy. You know you would have never started a thread like that if it weren't for me calling your b*tch *** out.

So it's true -- you can't read.

You called me out? :LOL:

You're more sensitive than Taco.

KCWolfman 11-17-2002 03:21 PM

HT - That's the spirit!!!

"Why did .38 Special ever break up?"

keg in kc 11-17-2002 03:22 PM

ChiefsPride sounds like my wife when she's PMSing.

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:24 PM

Who is the real Trent Green fan here?

The guy that's posted multiple times that he did a great job today, or the guy suggesting that the only reason people are saying it is because HE called they're bluff?

What a maroon.

DaWolf 11-17-2002 03:25 PM

Look on the bright side. If you ripped off your sleeves, Gunther might give you a job. What a terrific head coach Gunther was. Oh BTW, and that Dan Stryzinski? What a baller! Props to him. fuck everyone who doesn't support him! You people aren't true fans...

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 03:29 PM

This has to be one of the most incredible threads of the season. The Chiefs win, we're all happy (save for one), we're all giving Trent his props -- and yet we're still a bunch of ****ing assholes. Incredible.

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:30 PM

and yet we're still a bunch of ****ing assholes. Incredible.

Because we won't give Trent his props...:rolleyes:

headsnap 11-17-2002 03:31 PM

Quote:

Oh BTW, and that Dan Stryzinski? What a baller! Props to him. fuck everyone who doesn't support him! You people aren't true fans...
actually I give the game ball to Lew Bush, he found a good way to stay off the field.

you fucks aren't true fans...

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:33 PM

Am too...

I got the tatoo on my arm, the mullet on my head, and the "Honk if You're a Chiefs' Fan" bumper sticker on my SS Monte Carlo...

suds79 11-17-2002 03:33 PM

Haven't read all the post previous to this so just jumping in.....

But I'd venture to say that ChiefsPride has some serious anger management problems. ;)

I think the majority of BB members here have been pleased by his play this season so I don't know what he's talking about.

Good to see the Chiefs get a win this week. They needed it.

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 03:33 PM

And **** all of you who bash Bill Grigsby and don't acknowledge that he's a Hall of Fame broadcaster. He had a GREAT game today, showed a lot of gutsy balls and really handled the microphone well in the 4th quarter. He does that shit week in and week out, yet all you NON-FANS keep saying he's an Alzheimer's-riddled drunk. Well, **** YOU!!! This proves you wrong!!!

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:34 PM

I think the majority of BB members here have been pleased by his play this season so I don't know what he's talking about.

Some of us...okay, Pride...need to learn to understand "relativity". To him, wanting less dropped balls and underthrown passes on 3rd down means we hate Trent Green and want him benched.

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 03:35 PM

P.S. -- I've got Bill Grigsby's face tattoed on my ass. So there!

htismaqe 11-17-2002 03:35 PM

And **** all of you who bash Bill Grigsby and don't acknowledge that he's a Hall of Fame broadcaster. He had a GREAT game today, showed a lot of gutsy balls and really handled the microphone well in the 4th quarter. He does that shit week in and week out, yet all you NON-FANS keep saying he's an Alzheimer's-riddled drunk. Well, **** YOU!!! This proves you wrong!!!

Screw you dude...nobody says "Prrrrice Chopperrr" like Grigs...

headsnap 11-17-2002 03:36 PM

Quote:

Am too...

I got the tatoo on my arm, the mullet on my head, and the "Honk if You're a Chiefs' Fan" bumper sticker on my SS Monte Carlo...

s#it!!:eek: If that's the price of admission I need to get my azz in gear and send in my Bengals fan application.:p

DaWolf 11-17-2002 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by siberian khatru
showed a lot of gutsy balls
:Lin:

Ultra Peanut 11-17-2002 03:39 PM

And I've got your ass tattooed on my face! So there!

alanm 11-17-2002 04:10 PM

Quote:

This has to be one of the most incredible threads of the season. The Chiefs win, we're all happy (save for one), we're all giving Trent his props -- and yet we're still a bunch of ****ing assholes. Incredible.
More like a dysfunctional family.:D

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alanm

More like a dysfunctional family.:D

Or in this case, one truly dysfunctional family member. ;)

Frazod 11-17-2002 04:13 PM

Quote:

Is that the PRRRRRRRRRRRRRICE CHOPPER guy?

I hate it when he says PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRICE CHOPPER. That's annoying as hell.

Other than that, I have no problem with him.

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by frazod

You haven't heard his post-game lockerroom interviews? Blech.

Phobia 11-17-2002 04:32 PM

Quote:

Hey, can one of the mod's get us an "I'm not worthy" smilie?
At your service. :wayne:

Frazod 11-17-2002 04:33 PM

Quote:

You haven't heard his post-game lockerroom interviews? Blech.

Direct TV doesn't carry those, so no, I haven't.

PunkinDrublic 11-17-2002 04:34 PM

It's our duty as Chiefs fans to be hard on our quarterbacks. The fact that Green has endured it and brought himself to play better says a lot about his heart.

siberian khatru 11-17-2002 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by frazod

Direct TV doesn't carry those, so no, I haven't.

You can catch them over the Internet from KCFX's site (and others). After games, I sometimes leave the TV and listen to the postgame (I used to try to listen to the broadcast on the Internet while watching Sunday Ticket, but the delay became maddening, so I gave up and just watched the TV).

keg in kc 11-17-2002 04:38 PM

I haven't listened to a TV broadcast in 3 years, thanks to KCFX.

Phobia 11-17-2002 04:40 PM

Ya know, I'm just pleased that Trent Green decided to stop scoring so many meaningless TD's. Green was worried about Morten's leg wearing down, so he's doing just enough to win so we can save Morten's leg for the postseason. Kudos! He's a great leader!

htismaqe 11-17-2002 04:55 PM

**** you, Tim. Real fans know Grigsby.

Prrrrrrrrice Chopper. :wayne:

SnapDogg 11-17-2002 05:06 PM

FEB that doesn't think Griggz is BE-EUTIFUL!

Wilson 11-17-2002 06:08 PM

ChiefsPride

What will he do first?

Chief Chief 11-17-2002 07:15 PM

Where does the Bills defense rank in the league? No need to reply: I hear you stammering already.

htismaqe 11-17-2002 07:21 PM

The new guy gets in the discussion. WELCOME CHIEF CHIEF!

WisChief 11-17-2002 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pHoBiA

At your service. :wayne:

Thank you sir!

And to all those that have an Arrowhead tattoed on their body:

:wayne:

philfree 11-17-2002 07:34 PM

Trent is tough and a leader. He took some hard hits today one of which was a cheap shot at his knees. He responded with gutsy play. Trent, You da man!:toast:

PhilFree:arrow:

Redcoats58 11-17-2002 07:49 PM

Trent deserves props today.He is making smart throws and I think he will continue to play the same the rest of the season.Keep proving everyone wrong Trent they will come around.

PHOG 11-17-2002 07:50 PM

1 years difference, LAST year, he would've run around like the biggest RED COCK, thinking: I'm going to **** up so bad that everyone thinks I'm a dumb ****: FAST FOWARD; I could still see that he was thinking about throwing it : but what did he do?

Chiefshrink 11-17-2002 07:57 PM

Pride,
You going on Oprah to defend him there as well?

Phobia 11-17-2002 08:42 PM

Quote:

Thank you sir!

And to all those that have an Arrowhead tattoed on their body:

:wayne:

Hover your cursor over the image the next time.

HeadArrow 11-17-2002 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chief Chief
Where does the Bills defense rank in the league? No need to reply: I hear you stammering already.
I believe they fall right ahead of the Chiefs D.

Bledsoe could only score 16 points against the 32 defense, with a pick at a critical point. If Green had thrown that INT, the TrINT guys would be all over this board.

So.. Let ChiefsPride have his day. The bashers have certainly had theirs when Green didn't deserve it.

Sorry, I forgot to add **** all of you and the ***ing horse you rode in on. (nothing personal, just wanted to fit in on this thread).

Phobia 11-17-2002 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HeadArrow
So.. Let ChiefsPride have his day. The bashers have certainly had theirs when Green didn't deserve it.

I'll let CP have his day when Green puts up 4 TD's & 400 yards. To read his topic, one would assume that happened today.