ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bloodborne (PS4) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291560)

Gonzo 05-03-2015 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by millz (Post 11478666)
I'm going with Violent past and the Axe. My friend did Veteran and told me too but he's stuck on the second boss so I wanted something different.

how do people play this on Lone Survivor? it seems insanely difficult. i could barely get any damage.

As you upgrade weapons, make sure you pay attention to your pistol. Id recommend the pistol and not the blunderbuss. It'll eventually get to the point where you kill enemies with one shot. Visceral attacks are very VERY useful. That's what a lot of people do... Time their attacks on tougher foes and get the visceral.
I did that with Gascogne tonight and had his ass in less than two minutes. Only used three vials.

Mother****erJones 05-04-2015 05:59 AM

I would never start with the Cane. Sucks to be honest. I've started with it on my blood tinge character and just don't like it. Good for keeping guys away but the axe is much better

Mother****erJones 05-04-2015 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11478681)
As you upgrade weapons, make sure you pay attention to your pistol. Id recommend the pistol and not the blunderbuss. It'll eventually get to the point where you kill enemies with one shot. Visceral attacks are very VERY useful. That's what a lot of people do... Time their attacks on tougher foes and get the visceral.
I did that with Gascogne tonight and had his ass in less than two minutes. Only used three vials.

Yes. It's so much easier to visceral with the pistol

Gonzo 05-04-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11478762)
Yes. It's so much easier to visceral with the pistol

Yep.
I'm moving right along. I have the next two bosses ready...
(Amelia and the Blood Starved Douchebag)
I'm going to get Amelia taken care of first. BSB is a pain in the ass in regular mode, much more in NG+ mode I'm sure.

I can't put this ****ing game down man. I've played at least 100 hours. Exploring, finding new ways to take care of bidness, finding other ways to progress the storyline a etc.
I finally beat Henrique without letting Eileen die so I've got that going for me finally. Evidently he doesn't get much harder in NG+. I had him down in a minute.

Sassy Squatch 05-04-2015 10:47 AM

LMAO you haven't fought the Katana guy in the grand cathedral? Good ****ing luck.

Mother****erJones 05-04-2015 11:32 AM

I beat the katana guy. He's easy. He kills himself with it basically

Gonzo 05-04-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11479209)

I think they may have patched that. You can't do the early shortcut anymore, either. (Iosefkas Clinic by jumping the coffin early in the game).
I was pissed. I wanted to cheese the hell outta NG+ LMAO.

QuikSsurfer 05-04-2015 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11479209)

lol, ok.
He may be easy to cheese but he is by far the toughest hunter you face.
Letting him stab/poison himself while you go up and down the stairs, avoiding him, isn't how most people handle him...

Mother****erJones 05-04-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 11479490)
lol, ok.
He may be easy to cheese but he is by far the toughest hunter you face.
Letting him stab/poison himself while you go up and down the stairs, avoiding him, isn't how most people handle him...

Well if his gun didn't take half of your health I'd be inclined to fight him. **** it I'll take him out the easy way. But ya he is harder than Crow Hunter IMO

Gonzo 05-04-2015 04:48 PM

So... I learn about all these really cool glitches and of course, they're all gone. Patched like a mofo. There was one at the clinic that had unlimited echoes. Just run in circles for as long as you'd like and get millions.
Shit. Wish I knew about it earlier. LMAO
I woulda been level 200 by the time I got to the final boss... Easily.

Sassy Squatch 05-04-2015 05:02 PM

Just uninstall and reinstall the game offline if you feel the need to glitch.

QuikSsurfer 05-04-2015 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11479749)
Well if his gun didn't take half of your health I'd be inclined to fight him. **** it I'll take him out the easy way. But ya he is harder than Crow Hunter IMO

I got really ****ing lucky when I finally killed him. I'm pretty sure he was double tapping that gun of his most of the time... Just wrecking me.
Was a great moment when I finally killed him.

Mother****erJones 05-04-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 11480185)
I got really ****ing lucky when I finally killed him. I'm pretty sure he was double tapping that gun of his most of the time... Just wrecking me.
Was a great moment when I finally killed him.

Yes it is! **** him. Guns in this are for stunning not killing. So when I get shot once and lose half health it's on.

Gonzo 05-09-2015 09:15 PM

Ok, I've played this game almost everyday since its release... I'm about 75% thru my NG+ playthru and there's a few things I've really noticed that's different.
The Bloodborne community online is something else. I constantly volunteer to help players in co-op if they're having trouble with a particular section or boss and they do the same for me.
Rom The Vaccuous Spider is one I find particularly difficult and today, I had someone come in and take the little spiders off of me so I could kill his ass. They're always polite, no bullshit or bullying PVP type shit either.

There's been a few issues with pvp'rs healing when they go up against you which isn't against he rules but it is kinda shitty. It prolongs the fights and keeps you from proceeding at times. That's really the only big bitch I have.
Everyone is always grateful when to help them, though. That's a good way to keep that type of functions going.
No server problems in quite a while either.
They game recently got a patch for the load times too. That makes it an almost perfect game IMHO. I just kinda wish the story was a little better.

Mother****erJones 05-10-2015 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11489450)
Ok, I've played this game almost everyday since its release... I'm about 75% thru my NG+ playthru and there's a few things I've really noticed that's different.
The Bloodborne community online is something else. I constantly volunteer to help players in co-op if they're having trouble with a particular section or boss and they do the same for me.
Rom The Vaccuous Spider is one I find particularly difficult and today, I had someone come in and take the little spiders off of me so I could kill his ass. They're always polite, no bullshit or bullying PVP type shit either.

There's been a few issues with pvp'rs healing when they go up against you which isn't against he rules but it is kinda shitty. It prolongs the fights and keeps you from proceeding at times. That's really the only big bitch I have.
Everyone is always grateful when to help them, though. That's a good way to keep that type of functions going.
No server problems in quite a while either.
They game recently got a patch for the load times too. That makes it an almost perfect game IMHO. I just kinda wish the story was a little better.

Healing in PVP is an unwritten rule. PVP is fun with the right people.