ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110751)

milkman 02-24-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgirl
If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass

I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.

badgirl 02-24-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
ROFL That's funny, you got a real sence of humour.

:spock: that wasn't meant to be funny

Phobia 02-24-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

If this asshole didn't want a "surprise" he should have used protection, its much his fault as hers. Hes a dumbass

You're a dumbass. Heh.

badgirl 02-24-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
I'm sorry, but if I leave my gift inside a woman's mouth, then it wouldn't be unreasonable of me to assume that there wouldn't be a child.

You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you

Calcountry 02-24-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Doesn't surprise me:

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.

She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten."

The woman said, "That's okay." and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That’s okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will have eyes only for me. "So, KAZAM!" she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine. “ So, KAZAM!" she's the richest woman in the world.

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them.

Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good. :)

Attention Male readers: Please scroll down.

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife.

Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really smart.

Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show..

PS: If you are a woman and you are still reading this, it only goes to show that you women never listen!

ROFL.

BIG_DADDY 02-24-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

Doesn't surprise me:

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.

She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten."

The woman said, "That's okay." and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That’s okay, because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will have eyes only for me. "So, KAZAM!" she’s the most beautiful woman in the world.

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine. “ So, KAZAM!" she's the richest woman in the world.

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them.

Attention female readers: This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good. :)

Attention Male readers: Please scroll down.

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife.

Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really smart.

Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show..

PS: If you are a woman and you are still reading this, it only goes to show that you women never listen!

Classic!!! ROFL

Phobia 02-24-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

You beleive happened that way, hes frigging lying , thats the most redicilous story I have ever heard, if you guys beleive this I have a beachfront condo in arizona to sell you

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Do you think the woman is lying, too?

badgirl 02-24-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Your reading comprehension is lacking. Do you think the woman is lying, too?

i think they had unprotected sex and she got knocked up, period, he's stupid, trying to sue to keep from paying child support , thats all there are to it.

tk13 02-24-2005 03:42 PM

Quote:

The woman is the one who said she did it....

Ghostof 02-24-2005 03:42 PM

I think this is all crap too. SOunds like a deadbeat dad to me.

I thought saliva and also being exposed to air would kill all that.

Phobia 02-24-2005 03:43 PM

Quote:

i think they had unprotected sex and she got knocked up, period, he's stupid, trying to sue to keep from paying child support , thats all there are to it.

Like I said, you can't ****ing read. Heh.

Phobia 02-24-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostof
I think this is all crap too. SOunds like a deadbeat dad to me.

I thought saliva and also being exposed to air would kill all that.

You can't read either.

tk13 02-24-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

If it was that simple, why wouldn't the woman simply say that? She's supposedly the one who came back to the man and filed a suit against him saying she had done this.... why on earth would she make up a story like this instead of saying "Well, I just got knocked up"?

badgirl 02-24-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
The woman is the one who said she did it....

Hes' suing to keep from paying child support,hes lying when he says it causing him all this anguish, he stupid.

Phobia 02-24-2005 03:45 PM

This is for the people who can't read:

"She asserts that when plaintiff 'delivered' his sperm, it was a gift — an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee," the decision said. "There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request."

In other words, she's not contesting the way in which it happened.