ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Clark Hunt Statement (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268256)

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-31-2012 09:43 AM

Clark Hunt Statement

"I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for Romeo, both personally and professionally," Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt said. "He is an accomplished coach, a man of great character and he helped guide our football team through some extremely challenging circumstances this season.

"However, I am embarrassed by the poor product we gave our fans this season, and I believe we have no choice but to move the franchise in a different direction. I will immediately begin the search for the next head coach of the Chiefs. The entire football operation will remain under review, and there may be additional changes to come. No final determination has been made at this point on the future of General Manager Scott Pioli.

"Finally, I want to personally apologize to our fans for our performance this season. We are blessed to play for some of the best and most passionate fans in the National Football League and they deserve better than what we gave them this season. I want our fans to know that I will do everything I can to provide them with a dramatically better team - both next season and in the seasons to come - and our entire organization appreciates their support."

The Program ‏@theprogramkc

Clark Hunt: "I'm embarrassed by the poor product we gave our fans this season, and I believe we have no choice but to move the franchise...

The Program ‏@theprogramkc

"... in a new direction. I will immediately begin the search for the next head coach of the Chiefs. The entire football operation will...

siberian khatru 12-31-2012 09:44 AM

This is going to be a looooooong day

BigMeatballDave 12-31-2012 09:45 AM

Wtf?

Setsuna 12-31-2012 09:45 AM

WTF is this shit? Flopnuts please don't allow this shit to continue after the emotional roller coaster you all have been through. This little bitch is still playing in the sandbox.

DaFace 12-31-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9257816)
Ban this stupid **** please

This makes no sense. He's literally posting it as it's posted to Twitter.

ILChief 12-31-2012 09:45 AM

Why ban him? It's legit

FloridaMan88 12-31-2012 09:46 AM

Soren Petro pieced together an apparent statement from Clark on Twitter... he's actually in the process of posting it. This appears legit.

FloridaMan88 12-31-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9257825)

Petro is literally posting it on Twitter right now.

FlaChief58 12-31-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9257825)

I got in on the first line. My bad, I thought he was trolling again

RealSNR 12-31-2012 09:47 AM

Blame The Program, not ChiefsandOs. I appreciate the news.

CaliforniaChief 12-31-2012 09:47 AM

Sorry, didn't see that. It was just where he broke off the first tweet.

Looks like Clark's running the franchise and Pioli is a lame duck.

DaFace 12-31-2012 09:47 AM

I'm going to start kicking people out of threads who call for bans for no reason. They shouldn't care since they think the info shouldn't have been posted, right?

notorious 12-31-2012 09:47 AM

That first break made my heart jump.

ChiTown 12-31-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9257816)
Ban this stupid **** please

?

You realize that he posted EXACTLY how this was posted on Twitter, right?

chiefzilla1501 12-31-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 9257824)
WTF is this shit? Flopnuts please don't allow this shit to continue after the emotional roller coaster you all have been through. This little bitch is still playing in the sandbox.

Twitter has a character limit. Hence, why its being posted.