ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you rather be the Jets or the Chiefs this year? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266968)

KS Smitty 11-23-2012 12:06 AM

I will ALWAYS pick the Chiefs over the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:17 AM

Armadillo Skin, why do you choose the Jets?

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:20 AM

3 more wins to have enjoyed. I think if cuhnt was going to make a move he would of already did it. He got rid of Todd with 3 games left. I think if we would of went winless this year Tavia's puppet would still keep ineedtoapisshole.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143387)
3 more wins to have enjoyed. I think if cuhnt was going to make a move he would of already did it. He got rid of Todd with 3 games left. I think if we would of went winless this year Tavia's puppet would still keep ineedtoapisshole.

Would you really rather have those 3 extra wins?

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:23 AM

Yes, I want wins now and snot gone.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143391)
Yes, I want wins now and snot gone.

Why would you want those couple extra wins?

Also the Jets are going nowhere.

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:30 AM

Winning is more fun than losing. I would of wanted to beat Pittsburgh.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143399)
Winning is more fun than losing. I would of wanted to beat Pittsburgh.

Youd rather keep Pioli and co, not be in a position to draft a franchise QB? Thatd just be a nother year of not being good enough to get to the playoffs but not being bad enough to get a great QB

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 12:39 AM

I already said If Clark Hunt was going to get rid of Pioli he would of already did it. If we would of lost all our games Pioli would probably still be here. Our record seems to have no variable in the retainability of Pioli. If it did Pioli would already be gone. Wins or losses seem not to matter to the Hunt family. We lose out Pioli will still be here, he will keep Crennel as coach and Cassel as qb. This is the Chiefs. Their past actions are any indication of their future actions it will be business as usual.

AussieChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:40 AM

:spock:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143414)
I already said If Clark Hunt was going to get rid of Pioli he would of already did it. If we would of lost all our games Pioli would probably still be here. Our record seems to have no variable in the retainability of Pioli. If it did Pioli would already be gone. Wins or losses seem not to matter to the Hunt family. We lose out Pioli will still be here, he will keep Crennel as coach and Cassel as qb. This is the Chiefs. Their past actions are any indication of their future actions it will be business as usual.

NJChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:53 AM

How does our ass taste Jets? You wish you could be us!

KS Smitty 11-23-2012 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143414)
I already said If Clark Hunt was going to get rid of Pioli he would haveof already did it. If we would haveof lost all our games Pioli would probably still be here. Our record seems to have no variable in the retainability of Pioli. If it did Pioli would already be gone. Wins or losses seem not to matter to the Hunt family. We lose out Pioli will still be here, he will keep Crennel as coach and Cassel as qb. This is the Chiefs. Their past actions are any indication of their future actions it will be business as usual.

Sorry but, of and have are not interchangeable.

BullJunkandIron 11-23-2012 01:03 AM

Thanks, I always forget that.

NJChiefsFan 11-23-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armadillo Skin (Post 9143438)
Thanks, I always forget that.

He has a mistake as well with his comma if you wanted to return fire.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 08:34 AM

Armadillo is the Truest of Fans. Enjoying the hell out of Marky Baywatch's center anal exploration's since '12.