ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269221)

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:02 PM

Not "Mods" but "Mobs?" WTF
 
Check out this link.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/group...oupid=35&pp=10

I stumbled upon the link above today as I keep getting blocked from draft threads for abuse by ChiefsCountry (I think?). This is a social group called "The Mob" that's sole purpose is to target noobs and drive them away. They basically just try and force them out deciding who stays and who goes like a moderator. They are basically wannabe mods imo.

Here are some of the members:

1. ChiefCountry
2. Bosschief
3. Sorter
4. PGM
5. DJ's Left Nut
6. DaneMcCloud
7. HemiEd
8. Possibly SAC
9. Possibly Aussiechief

It would be in your best interest to see if you are or were on their hit list. A lot of these guys pretty much try to "run" the place. Are you older posters OK with this? Is this condoned? If so, why even invite noobs into the place? It ain't right.

All I know is that all the theories of weird mob like mentality aren't an accident around here. It's 100% true. I don't think anyone has a problem with Noob hazing including the noobs themselves.

These guys are serious assholes and the deck is stacked against a lot of people after one post. I just thought I would bring it up because I doubt most of you are aware of it.

Pestilence 01-23-2013 01:03 PM

This will not end well.

Hootie 01-23-2013 01:05 PM

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

threebag02 01-23-2013 01:05 PM

Life's a garden dig it.

Hootie 01-23-2013 01:06 PM

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE CLIQUES ON CP.COM

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-23-2013 01:10 PM

How long/posts until you can get your own avatar?

Mr. Laz 01-23-2013 01:10 PM

There are cliques all over the place.


It's sad but many people seem to get off on it.


How that ****stain Chiefscountry became a mod, i'll never know. Maybe he sucks some serious admin dick.

tooge 01-23-2013 01:11 PM

Rambozo, you need to PM Bob Dole about this. It's not to be tolerated. If he doesn't respond, PM him again. He needs to know about this.

BigCatDaddy 01-23-2013 01:11 PM

I like most of those guys, but that's sort of weird.

SuperChief 01-23-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344513)
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE CLIQUES ON CP.COM

I think they're simply a group that provides protection to certain entities for a small return on their investment. I think that's ok.

Cephalic Trauma 01-23-2013 01:13 PM

Their life. Why bother? Just don't become one of them. I feel bad for people who honestly take a message board that seriously and full on assault opinions in an effort to bully people into thinking their way.

Oh noes, I may have just made their hit list and get "negged"!

SuperChief 01-23-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9344525)
How long/posts until you can get your own avatar?

You're absolutely right in assuming that this is the place to ask that question. Spot ****ing on.

Molitoth 01-23-2013 01:15 PM

Sweet, does this mean I can start an SNR fan club?

Frosty 01-23-2013 01:17 PM

Sorter is basically a n00b. He just isn't a retard.

Rausch 01-23-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9344513)
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE CLIQUES ON CP.COM

LMAO

gblowfish 01-23-2013 01:18 PM

2013: The great nOOb uprising!

T-Town 01-23-2013 01:18 PM

Rambozo is a N00b martyr. Thanks for drawing their fire for a little bit.

Bearcat 01-23-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9344526)
How that ****stain Chiefscountry became a mod, i'll never know. Maybe he sucks some serious admin dick.

:spock:

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-23-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 9344537)
You're absolutely right in assuming that this is the place to ask that question. Spot ****ing on.

less than 201, I assume

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 01:20 PM

I'll have to go undercover to find out, quick someone gimme a noob username to test out.

Frosty 01-23-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9344554)
I'll have to go undercover to find out, quick someone gimme a noob username to test out.

BlackBob

loochy 01-23-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9344554)
I'll have to go undercover to find out, quick someone gimme a noob username to test out.

Bearcat

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:21 PM

Are these the same guys that are in the Geno nut hugger crowd? If so, it makes sense.

For the record, I don't care about it as long as that's the way it is. Would I be allowed to start a social group for noobs to stick it up their asses? Is that the way it works here? Like the cliques are always warring against each other? I bet I could outnumber them by 100's over time.

I don't take this shit seriously at all but, it's hard to have an open minded conversation with some of these people. No matter what you say, you are ****ed. I am just trying to get a read on this place.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-23-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9344540)
Sweet, does this mean I can start an SNR fan club?

The wet spot from his conception was used to help cure Polio.

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9344556)
BlackBob

I've already tried that one, it didn't end well.

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344557)
Bearcat

That might leave a rep mark, seriously though.

LiveSteam 01-23-2013 01:23 PM

Skiptown is the head of command & operations.
His #1 lieutenant is Bugeater
The rest are just solders of the evil empire.

Dallas Chief 01-23-2013 01:23 PM

LMAO I never knew there were social groups on the CP, much less LCN. How did you find this? This is some great stuff!!!

loochy 01-23-2013 01:23 PM

http://themescompany.com/wp-content/...y-Baby-4-1.jpg

loochy 01-23-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9344565)
That might leave a rep mark, seriously though.

lol

loochy 01-23-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 9344567)
LMAO I never knew there were social groups on the CP, much less LCN. How did you find this? This is some great stuff!!!

Same here. How do you get to this "groups" thing?

SuperChief 01-23-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344558)
Are these the same guys that are in the Geno nuthugger crowd? If so, it makes sense.

For the record, I don't care about it as long as that's the way it is. Would I be allowed to start a social group for noobs to stick it up their asses? Is that the way it works here? Like the cliques are always warring against each other?

I don't take this shit seriously at all but, it's hard to have an open minded conversation with some of these people. No matter what you say, you are ****ed. I am just trying to get a read on this place.

Maybe . . . and I know this is a shot in the dark here . . . but MAYBE, to get a feel for a place you should hang out a bit before spewing nonsense. You might learn a thing or two about how this place operates and how negatively n00bs are perceived that don't take the proper precautions.

Just a thought.

Fire Me Boy! 01-23-2013 01:24 PM

Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

In58men 01-23-2013 01:26 PM

Wow.


I see that Sorter was a part of this "bitch click"? He should be stripped of the n00b of the year trophy and I should get it, who's with me?

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperChief (Post 9344574)
Maybe . . . and I know this is a shot in the dark here . . . but MAYBE, to get a feel for a place you should hang out a bit before spewing nonsense. You might learn a thing or two about how this place operates and how negatively n00bs are perceived that don't take the proper precautions.

Just a thought.

So I should kiss ass and suck up like you seem to?

Bearcat 01-23-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344557)
Bearcat

Red rep says what?

|Zach| 01-23-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344558)
I don't take this shit seriously at all but,

Obviously.

loochy 01-23-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344579)
So I should kiss ass and suck up like you seem to?

No, you should stop bitching, that's what. Ok, someone doesn't like you...big deal.

Easy 6 01-23-2013 01:27 PM

LMAO no one can drive you from this or any other board, unless you want to be driven off.

Theres always going to be a certain amount of abuse directed at newbs, and compared to days of yore its not even half as bad... its a silly little group that hasnt changed a damn thing here from what i've seen.

Quit worrying about the MOB boogeymen, if you're attacked, attack back with all you got, if there is any merit to your cause, if you're unfairly being negrepped to oblivion, there are always people on the board who will back you up to one degree or another.

Grab an ice tea, kick back, take a deep breath and relax.

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 01:27 PM

CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

Good day and compliments. This letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of the entire members of my family.

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha, the wife of the late head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998.

My ordeal started immediately after my husband's death on the morning of 8th June 1998, and the subsequent take over of government by the last administration. The present democratic government is determined to portray all the good work of my late husband in a bad light and have gone as far as confiscating all my late husband's assets, properties, freezing our accounts both within and outside Nigeria. As I am writing this letter to you, my son Mohammed Abacha is undergoing questioning with the government. All these measures taken by past/present government is just to gain international recognition.

I and the entire members of my family have been held incommunicado since the death of my husband, hence I seek your indulgence to assist us in securing these funds. We are not allowed to see or discuss with anybody. Few occasions I have tired traveling abroad through alternative means all failed.

It is in view of this I have mandated DR GALADIMA HASSAN, who has been assisting the family to run around on so many issues to act on behalf of the family concerning the substance of this letter. He has the full power of attorney to execute this transaction with you.

My late husband had/has Eighty Million USD ($80,000,000.00) specially preserved and well packed in trunk boxes of which only my husband and I knew about. It is packed in such a way to forestall just anybody having access to it. It is this sum that I seek your assistance to get out of Nigeria as soon as possible before the present civilian government finds out about it and confiscate it just like they have done to all our assets.

I implore you to please give consideration to my predicament and help a widow in need.

May Allah show you mercy as you do so?

Your faithfully,

Dr (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha (M.O.N)

N/B: Please contact Dr Galadima Hassan on this e-mail address for further briefing and modalities

loochy 01-23-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9344581)
Red rep says what?

lol aww man

|Zach| 01-23-2013 01:29 PM

Didn't know about 'social groups' either. That whole thing looks really dorky.

The Mob...dispensing CP justice.

http://static.flickr.com/77/160611871_51eaf04871.jpg

SPchief 01-23-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9344581)
Red rep says what?

LMAO

loochy 01-23-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9344589)
LMAO no one can drive you from this or any other board, unless you want to be driven off.

Theres always going to be a certain amount of abuse directed at newbs, and compared to days of yore its not even half as bad... its a silly little group that hasnt changed a damn thing here from what i've seen.

Quit worrying about the MOB boogeymen, if you're attacked, attack back with all you got, if there is any merit to your cause, if you're unfairly being negrepped to oblivion, there are always people on the board who will back you up to one degree or another.

Grab an ice tea, kick back, take a deep breath and relax.

Yeah.

And usually you only get negbombed or attacked if you are an idiot

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344587)
No, you should stop bitching, that's what. Ok, someone doesn't like you...big deal.

I'm not bitching at all. I'm just pointing those assholes out to the other noobs and testing the boundries.

SPchief 01-23-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344579)
So I should kiss ass and suck up like you seem to?

Well for starters you could stop acting like a douche Blackbob

KILLER_CLOWN 01-23-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344591)
lol aww man

Tell em' what happens when you mess with Tecksis.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9344594)
Didn't know about 'social groups' either. That whole thing looks really dorky.

The Mob...dispensing CP justice.

http://static.flickr.com/77/160611871_51eaf04871.jpg

Exactly. ROFL

|Zach| 01-23-2013 01:31 PM

Being a noob or not being a noob. The most overblown and not important thing in the history of Chiefsplanet.

Just ****ing post.

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344489)

6. DaneMcCloud

I am not a member of any social groups, Blackbob.

Frosty 01-23-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344597)
Yeah.

And usually you only get negbombed or attacked if you are an idiot

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...7tjthXMq6iqUpw

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344599)
I'm not bitching at all. I'm just pointing those assholes out to the other noobs and testing the boundries.

Yeah, right. You're not bitching, at all.

Bitch.

In58men 01-23-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9344578)
Wow.


I see that Sorter was a part of this "bitch click"? He should be stripped of the n00b of the year trophy and I should get it, who's with me?

Bump

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9344606)
I am not a member of any social groups, Blackbob.

But you are BlackBob and you do work for waste management right? j/k ROFL

I just saw your post in there and though you were a member. Sorry if I did that to anyone else.

Dallas Chief 01-23-2013 01:35 PM

I am a member of a social group and did not even know it. Full list

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/group.php?do=grouplist

Hootie 01-23-2013 01:35 PM

if this is anything like the drafturbators consider me direct opposition

The Mob you say?

well my new clique is going to be called PFLAG then

SuperChief 01-23-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344599)
I'm not bitching at all. I'm just pointing those assholes out to the other noobs and testing the boundries.

Yep.

luv 01-23-2013 01:36 PM

It's a small group of people. Just ignore them. They do not have mod powers. Several people on here like to give n00bs shit. Some just take it a step above others. I would think that's the same on just about any BB.

Hammock Parties 01-23-2013 01:37 PM

yo you actin like a lil bitch right now

Predarat 01-23-2013 01:38 PM

DaneMcCloud picks on everyone, not just n00bs so disreguard him from your list.

Frosty 01-23-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344599)
I'm not bitching at all. I'm just pointing those assholes out to the other noobs and testing the boundries.

Says the guy that's on his third (at least) username.

SPchief 01-23-2013 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9344628)
DaneMcCloud picks on everyone, not just n00bs so disreguard him from your list.

Did KCnut hack your account?

FRCDFED 01-23-2013 01:39 PM

I've been a member of CP for many years. Didn't realize there was a "clique" and frankly don't give a shit. Many of the members on here hang out and tailgate together or met through the annual CP picnic (which I have never been able to attend). Therefore they have created stronger friendships, which in some cases represents the whole purpose of having an internet chat board. To discuss common likes and dislikes. Make no mistake the CP bond is strong in those from what I can tell. I lurk and keep up with the most current info on the Chiefs here. Typically I get scooped because some on here are really on the ball with the new info. Some have inside connections that give a nice twist. Some provide interesting facts or statistics that help sway opinions. Either way it is a great place to check in and discuss the Chiefs or really any other interesting occurance for that matter. Just relax and have a good time. Like one other poster said, if you are being attacked unjustly then someone will usually come to your aid.

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9344607)

It doesn't really have anything to do with rep. People should never take that shit seriously. It has more to do with a group that bullies people that needs some good lovin'. ROFL

loochy 01-23-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRCDFED (Post 9344633)
I've been a member of CP for many years. Didn't realize there was a "clique" and frankly don't give a shit. Many of the members on here hang out and tailgate together or met through the annual CP picnic (which I have never been able to attend). Therefore they have created stronger friendships, which in some cases represents the whole purpose of having an internet chat board. To discuss common likes and dislikes. Make no mistake the CP bond is strong in those from what I can tell. I lurk and keep up with the most current info on the Chiefs here. Typically I get scooped because some on here are really on the ball with the new info. Some have inside connections that give a nice twist. Some provide interesting facts or statistics that help sway opinions. Either way it is a great place to check in and discuss the Chiefs or really any other interesting occurance for that matter. Just relax and have a good time. Like one other poster said, if you are being attacked unjustly then someone will usually come to your aid.

see, FRCDFED is cool with it and he even has a little kitty cat as an avatar.

FRCDFED 01-23-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9344641)
see, FRCDFED is cool with it and he even has a little kitty cat as an avatar.

Yeah the mods pulled that shit a couple of months ago when I tried to change my avatar. LMAO

Rambozo 01-23-2013 01:42 PM

I'll leave it alone now. It's a good thing for the noobs and long time members to see. It says a lot about those guys on that list imo.

SPchief 01-23-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344637)
It doesn't really have anything to do with rep. People should never take that shit seriously. It has more to do with a group that bullies people that needs some good lovin'. ROFL

I think it has more to do with the fact that you've been outed as Blackbob AGAIN and continue to piss and moan about it. It's quite obvious that you do take it seriously.

DaneMcCloud 01-23-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344644)
I'll leave it alone now. It's a good thing for the noobs and long time members to see. It says a lot about those guys on that list imo.

You're a moron. You've been banned multiple times and once you return, you're immediately outed.

Don't you have any dignity?

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-23-2013 01:46 PM

These things are usually two way streets. Others get built up, get big heads and are then torn down.

|Zach| 01-23-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344644)
I'll leave it alone now. It's a good thing for the noobs and long time members to see. It says a lot about those guys on that list imo.

Not really.

Chief_For_Life58 01-23-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9344575)
Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

bold the important parts

Cmd'r&Chief 01-23-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9344536)
I feel bad for people who honestly take a message board that seriously and full on assault opinions in an effort to bully people into thinking their way.

Oh noes, I may have just made their hit list and get "negged"!

Exactly. Through my experience on any forums. These cliques are usually a group of "veteran users". And 9 times out of 10 , those who bully on forums, are much like real life bullies. Low self-esteem, unpopular, gets made fun of, shitty lives with shitty jobs. . . forum bullying is a way for them to vent. And also feel like they matter, like they have authority. It's honestly very sad and pathetic. But it's the internet, so unlike the bullies I choose not to take it seriously. Because I actually have a life outside of the internet.

In58men 01-23-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9344686)
bold the important parts

This lol

htismaqe 01-23-2013 01:55 PM

ROFL

BlackBob is one pathetic internet troll.

What a ****ing crybaby pussy.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344558)
Would I be allowed to start a social group for noobs to stick it up their asses? Is that the way it works here? Like the cliques are always warring against each other? I bet I could outnumber them by 100's over time.

How many of your mults would be members?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344558)
I don't take this shit seriously at all but, it's hard to have an open minded conversation with some of these people.

ROFL

You? Open-minded conversation?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hootie 01-23-2013 01:59 PM

I'd be real afraid of a mob that has BossChief in it.

Frosty 01-23-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief (Post 9344687)
Exactly. Through my experience on any forums. These cliques are usually a group of "veteran users". And 9 times out of 10 , those who bully on forums, are much like real life bullies. Low self-esteem, unpopular, gets made fun of, shitty lives with shitty jobs. . . forum bullying is a way for them to vent. And also feel like they matter, like they have authority. It's honestly very sad and pathetic. But it's the internet, so unlike the bullies I choose not to take it seriously. Because I actually have a life outside of the internet.

Most forums that I've been on expect you to lurk for a while and to read old threads to get a feel for the place and for topics that have been hashed to death. The main problem here is when someone signs up and immediately launches into something we've beaten to death for the last few years (like moving Albert to guard). The long timers are sick of it and respond in kind.

htismaqe 01-23-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9344599)
I'm not bitching at all. I'm just pointing those assholes out to the other noobs and testing the boundries.

Funny how we've gotten hundreds of new members over the course of this last season and there's only like TEN posts in there.

I wonder why that is?

:hmmm:

Sorter 01-23-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9344543)
Sorter is basically a n00b. He just isn't a retard.

LMAO


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.