ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year Poll - Round 1 - The Skip Towne Region (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272166)

COchief 04-16-2013 07:26 PM

Well well well, everyone seems to hate Dr beta what a surprise.

Also who is "something cooler", or what was his previous username?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9593830)
Well well well, everyone seems to hate Dr beta what a surprise.

Also who is "something cooler", or what was his previous username?

Something cooler is Joey. Who is Dr. Beta?

COchief 04-16-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9593859)

Dr Beta is the douchebag whose entire persona and self worth rely soley on medical school, you know the one person on the board with a medical condition for a username who happens to be leading the poll. The guy who when someone says they have a date chimes in with "omg pics? pics? pics? pics?" and then when I post a ripped fitness model I actually banged tries to say "omg bbw, bo jackson legs, gross".

He is the one and only... Dr Beta

COchief 04-16-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9593859)

Who is that, he was being an idiot in a thread towards me and one or two idiots chimed in with "don't you know who that is?". Like I was supposed to know or he was some stud on the board.

Frazod 04-16-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9593870)
Dr Beta is the douchebag whose entire persona and self worth rely soley on medical school, you know the one person on the board with a medical condition for a username who happens to be leading the poll. The guy who when someone says they have a date chimes in with "omg pics? pics? pics? pics?" and then when I post a ripped fitness model I actually banged tries to say "omg bbw, bo jackson legs, gross".

He is the one and only... Dr Beta

You know, he's actually toned things down a bit lately.

Could it be I end up getting along with both of you? LMAO

COchief 04-16-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9593923)
You know, he's actually toned things down a bit lately.

Could it be I end up getting along with both of you? LMAO

I have him pegged to a "T" and he god damn well knows it which is why he doesn't ever engage me anymore and hides instead.

I think my realization about you was hilarious actually, it started with you and I being the only ones to call bullshit on the Travon article. Then it just kept happening over and over in different threads requiring original thought until finally I was like "shit I guess he is intelligent and thinks for himself/forms his own opinion", albeit...much like you I'd imagine...quite begrudgingly at first. :toast:

Frazod 04-16-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9593993)
I have him pegged to a "T" and he god damn well knows it which is why he doesn't ever engage me anymore and hides instead.

I think my realization about you was hilarious actually, it started with you and I being the only ones to call bullshit on the Travon article. Then it just kept happening over and over in different threads requiring original thought until finally I was like "shit I guess he is intelligent and thinks for himself/forms his own opinion", albeit...much like you I'd imagine...quite begrudgingly at first. :toast:

It's all good. Contrary to what some people think, I'd much sooner just get along with people than bicker and argue all day. I get along with far more people than I don't get along with.

I just tend to not get along with those few people...... loudly. :)

COchief 04-16-2013 08:34 PM

Still think you're trying to draw me in for a murder, I am pretty sure I was your most hated poster for 5 years, with good reason admittedly.

Is Sweet Dick Willy Slayer Diablo or whatever that gloriously awkward teenager with the cringe inducing picture years ago? Was he also the leader of the Scanlon club? I hate username changes, they should be locked after 2-3 years or 1K posts.

Frazod 04-16-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9594094)
Still think you're trying to draw me in for a murder, I am pretty sure I was your most hated poster for 5 years, with good reason admittedly.

Is Sweet Dick Willy Slayer Diablo or whatever that gloriously awkward teenager with the cringe inducing picture years ago? Was he also the leader of the Scanlon club? I hate username changes, they should be locked after 2-3 years or 1K posts.

Maybe for a while. It's not like you post all that much. I never disliked you half as much as I do Skip, or a 100th as much as I do Wickedson.

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Is Sweet Dick Willy Slayer Diablo or whatever that gloriously awkward teenager with the cringe inducing picture years ago?

Slayer is a three time Nobel Peace prize winner in astrophysics next to Herpes Dick Willie.

patteeu 04-16-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

No, he's a lot older than Slayer Diablo.

Frazod 04-16-2013 08:42 PM

Sweet Dick Willy is Raised On Riots/Darth Carl Satan.

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9594117)
No, he's a lot older than Slayer Diablo.

And a lot dumber

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9594120)
Sweet Dick Willy is Raised On Riots/Darth Carl Satan.

And he's not even a Chiefs fan and has repeatedly admitted it

Frazod 04-16-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9594125)
And he's not even a Chiefs fan and has repeatedly admitted as such

He's a Mizzou guy. I've always gotten along with him. Although I understand why many haven't.