ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft We are holding the Number One pick. Are you excited about the draft? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272021)

Beeker 04-11-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9579620)
Churrasco.

I'll be making my own, homemade. Alcatra com queijo, picanha, fraldinha, and frango that I make with a nice lime seasoning.

Will probably go crazy and make feijao tropeiro too.

And for those of you wondering ... that's not Spanish, it's Portuguese.

Sorter 04-11-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9579624)
I don't know what any of that means, but judging by the picture it sounds delicious. Please mail me the leftovers, please and thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9579625)
damn, I have no idea what all that shit is but if it looks like the pic that is awesome. Propers

Alcatra com quiejo is like top sirloin with provolone, mozz, or blue cheese. Never tried pepperjack but I bet that'd be solid as well. Provolone or BC is my favorite.

Picanha is also top sirloin but I marinate it differently.

Fraldinha is bottom sirloin and I usually marinate the same as the Picanha, although sometimes I mix it up

Frango is chicken that is mainly a garlic/lime marinade that is grilled instead of put on the skewers.

Feijao tropeiro is a mixed dish with bacon (usually 2-3lbs), chorico, green/red peppers, onions, potatoes, scrambled eggs, pinto beans. You can add whatever you want to it really (imo, picanha is awesome in it)

crossbow 04-11-2013 11:05 PM

Hell no. They are gonna take an OT in round one and then you have to wait until the third round before you find out which boring pick they are taking. The 2nd round was the sweet spot in this draft....too bad they screwed that up.

Messier 04-11-2013 11:13 PM

Wow. Lots of buzzkill here. Sure, I'm excited, I get excited for the draft even in the years the Chiefs don't have a first round pick. I just like the draft a lot. That said, even with every mock saying Joeckel or fisher, I don't know what they'll do. The few days leading to the draft could be interesting.

TimeForWasp 04-12-2013 05:38 AM

Where does everybody get all those rats asses that they will never give away? And why do they want to keep them?

ThatRaceCardGuy 04-12-2013 05:45 AM

I'm about as excited as a hooker waiting for her aids test results

BigMeatballDave 04-12-2013 05:50 AM

Still excited, but the Smith trade killed a lot of it.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-12-2013 05:51 AM

I'm excited to get the first day over with so all the Geno talk stops.

bevischief 04-12-2013 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9579453)
I'm super excited, getting shitfaced to mourn in our #1 selection Thursday, then BBQ'ing on Saturday to finish it off.

It would be nice if the snow would stop to BBQ on that Saturday.

El Jefe 04-12-2013 06:36 AM

No. If Jadaveon Clowney or Andrew Luck were in this draft, than ya I would be thrilled. I want Geno Smith, but it isn't going to happen. Joeckel makes me want to throwup, and most of the other picks are meh with a number 1. I hope if they wont take Geno that we trade down.

BlackHelicopters 04-12-2013 07:11 AM

Ending nearly two decades of playoff suckiness is possible, but not likely.

MahiMike 04-12-2013 07:15 AM

Super excited of course! Had plans to go to NYC to watch it live before we got Alex Smith. As it stands, I'm having a party here in Jax. Chiefs/Jags going 1 and 2 is too good to pass up.

Old Dog 04-12-2013 07:15 AM

I was until we traded for A. Smith, now notsomuch.

BossChief 04-12-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9579498)
He'll yes, Joeckel will be a 10+ year starter.

**** that...I hope we can get a second rounder for him in 5 years after we franchise him.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 9579878)
I'm about as excited as a hooker waiting for her aids test results

/thread

rockymtnchief 04-12-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9579908)
No. If Jadaveon Clowney or Andrew Luck were in this draft, than ya I would be thrilled. I want Geno Smith, but it isn't going to happen. Joeckel makes me want to throwup, and most of the other picks are meh with a number 1. I hope if they wont take Geno that we trade down.

Pretty much stole my post.