ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2016 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298907)

DJ's left nut 03-25-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 12148707)
With the 117th pick in the NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select C.J. Prosise, RB, Notre Dame.

A running back that can catch the ball in Indy to pair with Luck? Yes Please!

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

The Franchise 03-25-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12148776)
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

I told you to take him.

Hoover 03-25-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12148782)
I told you to take him.

I've been eyeing the runningback position for three rounds. Was stunned that nobody took one in the third round. Figured I was going to miss out on him when RBs started comming off the board in the 4th. The upside on this kid is termendous. And this draft should also allow the Colts to retool their oline, which will not only be young but a unit that should be able to stick together for the next 3-4 years.

Hoover 03-25-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12148776)
diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Hey, I was hot for James Bradberry before you took him.

DJ's left nut 03-25-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

I told you to take him.

Indeed you did.

But I do think Andre Williams might have something to offer in a WCO and I loved Bradberry's size/skill.

But man, Prosise would've just been nails in NY. I simply didn't think he'd hit anyone's radar. Hubris on my part.

staylor26 03-25-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

I told you to take him.

That was my RB target in the 3rd till Elliot fell in my lap (Redskins).

A lot of upside there.

Hoover 03-25-2016 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12148800)
That was my RB target in the 3rd till Elliot fell in my lap (Redskins).

A lot of upside there.

I'll be honest, I doubt Indy would pass on Elliot in the first. It was my own bias for oline and a belief that I could get a quality back in the 3rd or 4th rounds that led be to pass on him. When you drafted him it gave me some serious second thoughts. That said, had on gone RB in the first, the fourth round is probably where I'd be making my first defensive pick. Really think Indy needs a balanced draft to set them up for a prolonged window of success.

DJ's left nut 03-25-2016 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 12148809)
I'll be honest, I doubt Indy would pass on Elliot in the first. It was my own bias for oline and a belief that I could get a quality back in the 3rd or 4th rounds that led be to pass on him. When you drafted him it gave me some serious second thoughts. That said, had on gone RB in the first, the fourth round is probably where I'd be making my first defensive pick. Really think Indy needs a balanced draft to set them up for a prolonged window of success.

I'd hire you over Grigson.

Then again, I'd hire smellypitts over Grigson. Or tigeruppercut.

Grigson's a ****ing reerun.

DJ's left nut 03-25-2016 10:41 AM

Ryan Grigson even looks like a mouth-breathing ****wit....

"look at what a mouth-breathing ****wit I am"

staylor26 03-25-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12148815)
Ryan Grigson even looks like a mouth-breathing ****wit....

"look at what a mouth-breathing ****wit I am"

Worst GM in the NFL by far.

DJ's left nut 03-25-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12148822)
Worst GM in the NFL by far.

He's worse than Pioli.

Pioli was below average across the board but it was Cassel and his ridiculous blind spot for him that ultimately (deservedly) got him fired.

Had Pioli's first draft yielded Andrew Luck and subsequent drafts Poe, Houston, etc...., history would be completely different for him.

Grigson fell into the best QB situation in the NFL and he still can't build a consistent winner around him. And now Luck's costing real money (and will get substantially more expensive next year).

Grigson's wasted the best opportunity for a SB that the Colts are likely going to have over Luck's career. He's just absolute garbage and he'll probably end up getting Pagano fired as well.

staylor26 03-25-2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12148828)
He's worse than Pioli.

Pioli was below average across the board but it was Cassel and his ridiculous blind spot for him that ultimately (deservedly) got him fired.

Had Pioli's first draft yielded Andrew Luck and subsequent drafts Poe, Houston, etc...., history would be completely different for him.

Grigson fell into the best QB situation in the NFL and he still can't build a consistent winner around him. And now Luck's costing real money (and will get substantially more expensive next year).

Grigson's wasted the best opportunity for a SB that the Colts are likely going to have over Luck's career. He's just absolute garbage and he'll probably end up getting Pagano fired as well.

Agreed. He's Matt Millen bad.

CleveSteve 03-25-2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12148829)
Agreed. He's Matt Millen bad.

Hey!

BossChief 03-25-2016 11:52 AM

Just saw I'm on the clock...ill have my pick in shortly.

BossChief 03-25-2016 12:23 PM

The Atlanta Falcons select Max Tuerk, G/C, USC