ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Decision to be made on #1 four days before draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271667)

O.city 04-01-2013 06:13 PM

Trading for Alex Smith killed alot of our trade down chances. Teams know we aren't taking Geno, so if they want him they don't have to trade up to 1, if a team actually wanted to trade up for him that is.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547364)
Trading for Alex Smith killed alot of our trade down chances. Teams know we aren't taking Geno, so if they want him they don't have to trade up to 1, if a team actually wanted to trade up for him that is.

Jaguars fans are now hoping a team will trade up for a LT or Jordan. As if that would happen.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-01-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547359)
It's Joeckel. They just say these things to appease fans. "We had to think long and hard about our decision". They are lying. They have known for a while.

Would you just shut da **** up and go away !

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9547372)

Eat a dick.

Carlota69 04-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9547372)

He's like herpes.

penbrook 04-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547359)
It's Joeckel. They just say these things to appease fans. "We had to think long and hard about our decision". They are lying. They have known for a while.

So has bosschief accepted the deal.

Im still waiting on him.

TribalElder 04-01-2013 06:17 PM

lol

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547364)

None of the target teams that have trade for, or signed, a QB in the past couple of weeks, have invested so much money in those QBs that they couldn't take a QB at #1.

It's usually a bluff game when there's not a clear BPA, and we're probably seeing that again this year.

O.city 04-01-2013 06:17 PM

There just isn't much difference in about the top 15 players.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-01-2013 06:18 PM

There's always a difference O. Always.

Like when people go I'd take this player, this player, or this player. 2 bust and they want their dick sucked for being "right" because 1 was good.

O.city 04-01-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547380)
None of the target teams that have trade for, or signed, a QB in the past couple of weeks, have invested so much money in those QBs that they couldn't take a QB at #1.

It's usually a bluff game when there's not a clear BPA, and we're probably seeing that again this year.

Sure. But I still don't see a team that just signed or traded for a QB, trading up that high to take one.

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9547378)
So has bosschief accepted the deal.

Im still waiting on him.

I don't know. Last I heard he was at Dane's house having makeup sex.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9547380)

It's more than money. You are also passing on other players.

O.city 04-01-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9547385)
There's always a difference O. Always.

Like when people go I'd take this player, this player, or this player. 2 bust and they want their dick sucked for being "right" because 1 was good.

Obviously that seems to show how this draft at the top is pretty shitty.

It's like this years LT class. People say "there isn't much difference between the 3 in terms of etc yada yada".

Well, if there isn't much difference in the 3, is this year the best LT class ever? I believe DJ brought this up in regards to the current QB starters int he NFL, but if everyone is good, no one is good.

RunKC 04-01-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9547370)
Jaguars fans are now hoping a team will trade up for a LT or Jordan. As if that would happen.

Nobody here gives a shit about the ****ing Jaguars.

You will always be irrelevant.

Just Passin' By 04-01-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9547386)
Sure. But I still don't see a team that just signed or traded for a QB, trading up that high to take one.

I'm not saying someone will, just that they haven't done anything to definitively rule it out. Take a look at that 2009 draft. Outside of Stafford, where's the first game changing player? I think the QB suspects will be asking themselves the second part of that question about this draft, and one of them might just decide to take the leap if they don't see one around.