ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Terrell Owens hospitalized (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148467)

DMAC 09-27-2006 08:04 AM

Maybe if he wasn't a moron to everyone around him then he would have "friends" and would'nt be depressed.

Marcellus 09-27-2006 08:05 AM

I for one am glad he survived because the only thing that would have gotten more coverage than his attemped suicide would be if he had been succesful. I don't know if I will be able to handle this 24/7coverage all week.

And I am not trying to be funny, I am being serious.

banyon 09-27-2006 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hound333
I am surprised it didn't happen sooner. The fact that most of America dislikes you had to have an effect sooner or later. No matter how strong you are.

Does that mean that W's gonna try to off himself too?

ChiTown 09-27-2006 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
you don't have to care.

But sports are entertainment. T.O. might say some stupid shit, and he might be arrogant and maybe even stupid, but this is SERIOUS.

I'm sure you're trying to be funny, and I'm a pretty good judge of what's funny and what isn't funny, and I'll assure you that making fun of a guy who tried to kill himself isn't funny.

I don't have to try to be funny. I'm naturally funny.

Now, on to the topic at hand. You seem a bit stressed out. Problems at work, home, sex life? I suggest staying away from hard alcohol, pills and message boards while you get your life in order.

Your welcome and there's no charge.

Archie F. Swin 09-27-2006 08:06 AM

It's a shame the Chiefs didn't pick him up

ChiefsKing 09-27-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

this is the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

People that attempt suicide and fail often aren't crying for attention, they're crying for help. Owens obviously needs help, and to be quite honest, and I know T.O. is a big time sports persona, but it's kind of sick that it's all over the news. I felt bad even hearing about the situation.

Take a prozac and get over it. If it still depresses you then get some serious professional help. Don't take life so seriously. I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is some big mouth primadona that is all upset over his coach being mad at him and the QB not giving him the damn ball, and thats it. It is not like he died, he just wanted attention, and everyone is giving it to him. Make no mistake, this is all what he and his agent wanted, they probably came up with the idea together.

Hootie 09-27-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
I don't have to try to be funny. I'm naturally funny.

Now, on to the topic at hand. You seem a bit stressed out. Problems at work, home, sex life? I suggest staying away from hard alcohol, pills and message boards while you get your life in order.

Your welcome and there's no charge.

See...

You're trying to be funny again. You just don't have it though. You're not witty. It's a tough reality, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Hang in there, big guy.

ChiTown 09-27-2006 08:10 AM

Quote:

See...

You're trying to be funny again. You just don't have it though. You're not witty. It's a tough reality, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses. Hang in there, big guy.

Silly little man.

There's no trying to it. I told you - I'm Naturally Funny. Someone's a bit slow today.

Otter 09-27-2006 08:11 AM

If one really wanted to kill themself why wouldn't you just say you're going to bed early then take the sleeping pills so no one could find you till it's too late or just suck on a gun barrel?

This is a cry for attention/media stunt by the John Karr of the NFL.

Hootie 09-27-2006 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsKing
Take a prozac and get over it. If it still depresses you then get some serious professional help. Don't take life so seriously. I am not trying to be a jerk, but this is some big mouth primadona that is all upset over his coach being mad at him and the QB not giving him the damn ball, and thats it. It is not like he died, he just wanted attention, and everyone is giving it to him. Make no mistake, this is all what he and his agent wanted, they probably came up with the idea together.

Dude, you're ****ing stupid.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with football. The guy needs help, he's a friggin' human being for god's sake. It's sad to see that the media drove someone to attempting suicide. Fragile minded people can only take so much.

This has nothing to do with me. Personally, I could careless what you dumbasses have to say about me. I just find it sick that, even after this cry for help, people are still bashing this guy. He's sick in the head, it's time for everyone to lay off.

Hootie 09-27-2006 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
Silly little man.

There's no trying to it. I told you - I'm Naturally Funny. Someone's a bit slow today.

My bad. I usually don't classify cliche wannabe's as funny. Anyone could've made this very mistake...

stevieray 09-27-2006 08:13 AM

I have a hard time feeling empathy for TO...a lot of people deal with alot more with alot less to work with.

Only an extremly selfish person would do this, especially with the resources available to him.

Brock 09-27-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

It's sad to see that the media drove someone to attempting suicide. Fragile minded people can only take so much.

LMAO

dj56dt58 09-27-2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster
Just reported on CNN TO attempted sewer-side took 5 pain pills...next time stick a 45 in your mouth YSFN.....

5?? try 35

ChiTown 09-27-2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
If one really wanted to kill themself why wouldn't you just say you're going to bed early then take the sleeping pills so no one could find you till it's too late or just suck on a gun barrel?

This is a cry for attention/media stunt by the John Karr of the NFL.

Bing-0

:clap: