ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

BossChief 10-14-2012 11:43 PM

All Im saying is we should chose another color.

Like green.

Then the banner message could match the color...something like

since this is the only color you seem to care about, we thought we would wear it for you.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-14-2012 11:44 PM

I'd blackout a different game. I personally wouldn't wear black when playing the Raiders.

Unsmooth-Moment 10-14-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9015202)
All Im saying is we should chose another color.

Like green.

Then the banner message could match the color...something like

since this is the only color you seem to care about, we thought we would wear it for you.

Green would be better when playing the Raiders. Black for anyone else.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 11:46 PM

It's a lot easier to get more people wearing black.

Everyone has something black in their closet.

pr_capone 10-14-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 9015204)
I'd blackout a different game. I personally wouldn't wear black when playing the Raiders.

That was my hesitance with blacking out the Raider game. The media would not be able to tell which are Chiefs fans and which are Faid fans. People will have a natural reluctance to wear black and seeming to support the Raiders.

BossChief 10-14-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9015208)
It's a lot easier to get more people wearing black.

Everyone has something black in their closet.

I bet 90% of fans have a green shirt or top in their closet for St Patricks day that would work just fine.

"WE WORE YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, CLARK SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

At this point, though...I dont think making any attack on Hunt is warranted.

the guy has spent the money and is getting ripped off by Pioli just as much as us.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2012 11:58 PM

Look: We are not going to get more than a smattering of black shirts at the Raider game anyway.

The point is not really the Raider game.

It's November.

Because this team is gonna get CRUSHED by SD and PIT, and tons of people will be tuned into the WEAR BLACK, NOT RED message by then.

But first we wait to see if Pioli is fired.

RunKC 10-14-2012 11:59 PM

Has anyone considered making a huge banner to hold up at the game?

And I'm not just talking about a regular sized banner. Big enough that Clark will be able to read it clearly from the press box.

That would be awesome. Holding that up all game long for Clark to see while Pioli hides in his press box. LMAO

Phobia 10-15-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9015227)
Has anyone considered making a huge banner to hold up at the game?

And I'm not just talking about a regular sized banner. Big enough that Clark will be able to read it clearly from the press box.

That would be awesome. Holding that up all game long for Clark to see while Pioli hides in his press box. LMAO

It will be taken.

RunKC 10-15-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9015235)
It will be taken.

By his CIA minions?

Phobia 10-15-2012 12:05 AM

Rather than black-outs or any other color-out, just encourage fans to wear the gear of their favorite college team as long as it does not equal "red". People will be more apt to do that and have cold weather gear in those colors available.

Hammock Parties 10-15-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9015239)
Rather than black-outs or any other color-out, just encourage fans to wear the gear of their favorite college team as long as it does not equal "red". People will be more apt to do that and have cold weather gear in those colors available.

I like this. Maybe a "WEAR ANYTHING BUT RED" message.

alnorth 10-15-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9015217)
That was my hesitance with blacking out the Raider game. The media would not be able to tell which are Chiefs fans and which are Faid fans. People will have a natural reluctance to wear black and seeming to support the Raiders.

That would still serve the cause.

"wow, look at all that black! Did you know that Oakland is X,XXX miles away from KC?!? Its incredible to see this many Raiders fans in Arrowhead, there must be some VERY SERIOUS problems in KC!"

Titty Meat 10-15-2012 12:09 AM

You guys have 2 weeks and the pressure needs to be kept on the Chiefs. Stage a walk out or a protest for the Raiders game.

Titty Meat 10-15-2012 12:09 AM

You should talk to Arrowhead Pride they were talking about doing a party outside and nobody go in the stadium.