ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272221)

Al Bundy 04-20-2013 08:03 PM

Heart breaking loss for the Warriors. Bad sports day for me.

-King- 04-20-2013 08:25 PM

Bulls got their shit pushed in today.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-20-2013 08:42 PM

OP needs to get updated with how the series are going...

Chiefs Pantalones 04-20-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9608539)
Bulls got their shit pushed in today.

Adrian Peterson texted Rose asking him why he's not back yet lol.

I'm disappointed in Rose and I hear his teammates are too behind closed doors.

Simply Red 04-20-2013 08:48 PM

Lob City

Simply Red 04-20-2013 08:50 PM

I don't think any of you know this - I've grown very fond of the LA Clippers - I find them a very entertaining team to watch - I am a n00b and perhaps even a bandwagon fan of sorts, but I am a LA Clippers fan.

KevB 04-20-2013 08:50 PM

Officials calling fouls away from the ball excessively early

dirk digler 04-20-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9608599)
Adrian Peterson texted Rose asking him why he's not back yet lol.

I'm disappointed in Rose and I hear his teammates are too behind closed doors.

I don't know why you should be disappointed or his teammates. He is doing the smart thing for himself.

KevB 04-20-2013 09:14 PM

Grizz three starters with 2 fouls, I see the Clippers are in fine flopping form already.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-20-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9608639)
I don't know why you should be disappointed or his teammates. He is doing the smart thing for himself.

He's been cleared to play for a couple months. Of course he's doing the smart thing for himself. He's not coming back because he doesn't feel they have a chance to go very far. That's a dick move. Don't be apart of the problem, be apart of the solution. Everyone and their mom knows he could be playing right now.

O.city 04-20-2013 09:15 PM

I love Melo's game. Love watching the dude play. He has an oldschool mid range game that is awesome to watch.

dirk digler 04-20-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9608643)
He's been cleared to play for a couple months. Of course he's doing the smart thing for himself. He's not coming back because he doesn't feel they have a chance to go very far. That's a dick move. Don't be apart of the problem, be apart of the solution. Everyone and their mom knows he could be playing right now.

Sure he has been "medically" cleared to play but it hasn't even been a year yet since he got injured. Let's not forget he played through alot of injuries last year and came back probably earlier than he should have and got hurt again. I am sure that is part of his thinking.

Chiefs Pantalones 04-20-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9608663)
Sure he has been "medically" cleared to play but it hasn't even been a year yet since he got injured. Let's not forget he played through alot of injuries last year and came back probably earlier than he should have and got hurt again. I am sure that is part of his thinking.

I'm not buying it man. He's not playing because of that. He could be playing but he's not because he feels it'd be a waste of time to do so this year. A lot of fans say that, by the way. Just like some Chiefs fans that thought Charles should've sat down last year because the season was lost, but you don't want that to actually happen. You'd feel he quit on us. Rose is being selfish, plain and simple. Some don't blame him, some do.

KevB 04-20-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9608688)
I'm not buying it man. He's not playing because of that. He could be playing but he's not because he feels it'd be a waste of time to do so this year. A lot of fans say that, by the way. Just like some Chiefs fans that thought Charles should've sat down last year because the season was lost, but you don't want that to actually happen. You'd feel he quit on us. Rose is being selfish, plain and simple. Some don't blame him, some do.

Ridiculous. The only reason Rose wouldn't play is because he isn't right physically. I'm not sure there's anyone who loves to play more than him, and he clearly feels a responsibility to rep his city. I'm actually impressed he's been able to withstand the pressure to return if he's not right.

KevB 04-20-2013 09:44 PM

Paul tries to play more physical than any guard in the league, but you get a little physical back and he starts flopping and acting pissed. I want to like the guy, but that attitude makes me hate him.