ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269516)

MagicHef 05-02-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9653821)
Because he gave it to her. He made no attempt to keep it for himself.

She took it, he wasn't handing it to her. It is true that he didn't say, "give it back," but my understanding of the rules is that he doesn't have to. It's his the moment he picked it up until he makes it clear that he's giving it away.

Sfeihc 05-03-2013 07:14 PM

How ironic is it that Malcolm was voted out because he couldn't find it because Andrea was hounding him and she gets voted out because she didn't play it?

One idol got two people voted out and it never got played.

It's either Corcoran or Brenda to win now.

KChiefer 05-03-2013 07:47 PM

Yeah, Andrea got power drunk and messed up big time. Who tries to turn on their own alliance when their alliance knows you have an idol?!?

I like Eric's chances. Sure he's a dunce b/c of his last game, but he probably would have won that season. He's a threat to go on an immunity streak and hasn't rocked the boat. Contrary to what Cochran said, Eric giving Andrea the idol was the smart move.

All that said, getting Eddie out needs to be their priority IMO.

Bump 05-04-2013 10:47 AM

it seems that pasty white dude might be fan favorite.

So my question is, can he win fan favorite again? Or does it have to be a fan to win the favorite?

Fairplay 05-04-2013 10:56 AM

We want Brandon!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/vNbXWNY.gif

Chiefnj2 05-08-2013 08:13 PM

That was cold.

Aries Walker 05-08-2013 08:22 PM

But it was the right thing to do. The only brain left in the game is Cochran, and right now I figure it's even money if any of the other four dunces can figure out that he's dominating.

Chiefnj2 05-08-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9669608)
But it was the right thing to do. The only brain left in the game is Cochran, and right now I figure it's even money if any of the other four dunces can figure out that he's dominating.

Erik and Eddie better hope they can make an immunity run. The jury isn't going to like the likely final 3 - Cochran, Dawn and Cherrie. Cochran will take it.

SPchief 05-08-2013 08:39 PM

Knowing how smart Cochran is, he'll probably bring Eddie along with him to the final 3 before he brings Sherry.

MagicHef 05-09-2013 12:35 AM

"I was honest to you!"

Uh, you weren't very honest to Andrea.

Chiefnj2 05-09-2013 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9669682)
Knowing how smart Cochran is, he'll probably bring Eddie along with him to the final 3 before he brings Sherry.

Why would he do that? Sherry doesn't really have any friends. She's been a pawn to the favorites and the fans on the jury never liked her.

Lex Luthor 05-09-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9669573)
That was cold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9669608)

It was cold. It was great strategy. But man, it was sad. I'm rooting for either Eddie or Erik now, because the other three stabbed Brenda in the back and made her cry.

The strategy was totally correct, even if it was cynical and it penalized Brenda for the sins of being good, honest, and likable. Cochran summed it up well when he said "at this point, likability is a liability". And yes, Cochran is totally running the game now.

Both times that Brenda has been voted off of Survivor she was totally blindsided and totally shocked. The first time, though, she came across as a little arrogant at tribal council. When Jeff asked her just before the vote if there was any chance she would be voted off, she just smiled and said "no". Then she got voted off, and it was hard to really feel sorry for her. This time there was none of that, and I thought about that earlier in last night's show when she said her dad had told her to "be humble".

The look of terror on her face when the second vote was read for her was a Survivor classic. And then when she broke down in tears was great drama and it was 100% real.

I suspect she'll be back in another season. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she is one of the hottest women ever on the show.

Lex Luthor 05-09-2013 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9670217)
Why would he do that? Sherry doesn't really have any friends. She's been a pawn to the favorites and the fans on the jury never liked her.

Has there ever been another woman with such a plain and unattractive face combined with a SMOKING HOT body? I'd post a picture but it's not easy to do from a mobile device.

frankotank 05-09-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9670227)
Has there ever been another woman with such a plain and unattractive face combined with a SMOKING HOT body? I'd post a picture but it's not easy to do from a mobile device.

she reminds me a little of Sandra Bullock. am I crazy?

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/02/618x900/us...i-biethman.jpg

frankotank 05-09-2013 06:36 AM

I have grown to absolutely HATE Dawn! stop your damn crying woman! and those stupid stupid FACES! stop making them!
she makes me kinda sick. she's done NOTHING. (her win last night....whatever!) I so want her gone....yet she's a perfect candidate to take to the end because she's completely worthless.
her pathetic reaction to Brenda's generosity last night sealed the deal for me.....she needs to go!
she had a HUGE opportunity to really do something with Malcolm last season and she pussed out. you have NO CHANCE! now she's trying to act like THIS time she's doing something. no you're not.
you ain't doing JACK SQUAT!

http://www.urbanhonking.com/before/r...ris-farley.jpg