ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Mod Abuse - or otherwise. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269001)

Phobia 01-17-2013 12:40 AM

Mod Abuse - or otherwise.

I'm feeling generous.

If you have a name change or other mod action you'd like reversed, post here and remind us. We do these things for fun sometimes and forget to reverse it without a friendly reminder.

There are also some of you who are sig abusers or thread starting abusers. If you've earned one of those designations in the past, post here about how you understand what you did wrong and why you won't do it again in the future and we'll consider reversing those things as well. But you have to convince us that you've learned and that you won't be a problem again. If you're not convincing, forget about it. However, if you've just earned one of those recently, don't bother. That's you, JohnWayne/PhonyGonzalez.

listopencil 01-17-2013 12:42 AM

I'm really sorry about that cow I ****ed in Waco. Can I have my tequila back now?

Saccopoo 01-17-2013 12:42 AM

You went soft Phobia.

Sorter is a goat raper who has a Te'o poster on the ceiling above his bunk bed.

The next thing you know is that Knowmo and Blackbob have pos rep and their names back.

Buck 01-17-2013 12:44 AM

This is a longshot, but can you add the spoiler function (from using [.spoiler] without the .) as a default option (like Bold, Italics, Underline, etc) while in the Media Center? That would be cool

http://i.imgur.com/c5uCZ.png

Sorter 01-17-2013 12:46 AM

Uhh...well...

I'd like my rep changed back.

Also, I'd like those gold bars. I'll bring the mods with me to Brasil when I get them. LMAO

listopencil 01-17-2013 12:46 AM

Spoiler!

Sorter 01-17-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9327439)
You went soft Phobia.

Sorter is a goat raper who has a Te'o poster on the ceiling above his bunk bed.

The next thing you know is that Knowmo and Blackbob have pos rep and their names back.

Leave the goats out of this sac.

They were all DB goats. No OL play from my goats mon ami.

Thig Lyfe 01-17-2013 12:49 AM

Could you change my name back to "Gaz"

Phobia 01-17-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9327447)
Uhh...well...

I'd like my rep changed back.

Also, I'd like those gold bars. I'll bring the mods with me to Brasil when I get them. LMAO

Rep was fixed plus a hefty portion 30 seconds after your other reminder. If you want gold bars, you're going to have to start clicking a lot of ads and convincing people to send their life savings into the paypal account. I think a mod trip to Brasil would be well-deserved but I admit a slight bias.

Sorter 01-17-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9327456)
Rep was fixed plus a hefty portion 30 seconds after your other reminder. If you want gold bars, you're going to have to start clicking a lot of ads and convincing people to send their life savings into the paypal account. I think a mod trip to Brasil would be well-deserved but I admit a slight bias.

I'll start saving.

We'll go to Salvador, then Rio, then Minas, then back to Rio. Plane tickets are usually about 1k round trip. Additionally, the women in Rio>women in Minas but it is nicer.

Salavador's beaces + Rio's are literally breath-taking.

crazycoffey 01-17-2013 12:53 AM

I'd like my identity back

Phobia 01-17-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9327459)
I'll start saving.

We'll go to Salvador, then Rio, then Minas, then back to Rio. Plane tickets are usually about 1k round trip. Additionally, the women in Rio>women in Minas but it is nicer.

Salavador's beaces + Rio's are literally breath-taking.

I will start to polish up my Portuguese because I know the donations are bound to start pouring in.

Hammock Parties 01-17-2013 12:54 AM

I would enjoy having my rep reset to 0.

I would also enjoy having my registration date changed to Nov. 2002, which is my real registration date.

You are a gracious and noble moderator and I humbly offer my sincere apologies for past abuses of the reputation system and Chiefsplanet in general.

Phobia 01-17-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9327461)
I'd like my identity back

This is where you tell me what it is: _____________________________

Sorter 01-17-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9327463)
I will start to polish up my Portuguese because I know the donations are bound to start pouring in.

cm certeza cara. sera facilllllll!!!

vc sabe pt ou espanhol?