ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

Direckshun 04-02-2013 02:49 AM

The Panthers select WR Marcus Davis, Virginia Tech.

crazycoffey 04-02-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9548444)
The Panthers select WR Marcus Davis, Virginia Tech.

I was looking at him too

Nightfyre 04-02-2013 05:10 AM

The New Orleans Saints select Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin

Rams Fan 04-02-2013 05:31 AM

St. Louis selects:

Hugh Thornton, G, Illinois

ChiefsCountry 04-02-2013 08:34 AM

Dallas Cowboys select Cameron Lawerence, LB, Mississippi State

ChiefsCountry 04-02-2013 08:47 AM

Dallas draft is done. Grade it boys.

1. Lance Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
2. Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
3. Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
4. Brian Schwenke, C, California
5. Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas
6. Cameron Lawrence, LB, Mississippi State

I got 4 guys who I think could start for Dallas this year. Davis can team with Murray to give a nice 1/2 punch at running back. Lawrence will be a hell of a special teams stud at the very least in the NFL.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 08:51 AM

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Michael Williams TE Alabama

I've got a thing for big, tall, tight ends. This kid is experienced, and a winner. 6th round flier on him doesn't hurt just in case Heath Miller has some problems coming back. I really, really, wanted Fauria here, luckily there was something somewhat similar available. Really love that he's an Alabama kid.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 09:48 AM

Sorter was PM'd btw.

chiefscafan 04-02-2013 09:59 AM

Great pick on Michael Williams as most know I'm a Bama fan born in tusscalossa.

Williams works hard won't be out worked very talented and always comes up with the clutch catch( we will let the LSU strip ball be forgotten :). Great pick up Mr flopnuts might not be a star but will be a solid performer for years to come.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9548856)
Dallas draft is done. Grade it boys.

1. Lance Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
2. Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
3. Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
4. Brian Schwenke, C, California
5. Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas
6. Cameron Lawrence, LB, Mississippi State

I got 4 guys who I think could start for Dallas this year. Davis can team with Murray to give a nice 1/2 punch at running back. Lawrence will be a hell of a special teams stud at the very least in the NFL.

Nice draft, true fan :p

Sfeihc 04-02-2013 10:47 AM

CC, that maybe a "true fan" draft but most NFL teams that need OL help across the board don't have the nutz to draft like you. I like it, 3/5 of the OL has new starters thanks to your draft. As funny as the chalk outline of Romo was when he got hurt the problem has been the OL in Dallas for years. Well, the OL and Jerry Jones but not in that order.

RealSNR 04-02-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9549216)
CC, that maybe a "true fan" draft but most NFL teams that need OL help across the board don't have the nutz to draft like you. I like it, 3/5 of the OL has new starters thanks to your draft. As funny as the chalk outline of Romo was when he got hurt the problem has been the OL in Dallas for years. Well, the OL and Jerry Jones but not in that order.

That's the weird part. Jerry isn't the GM or anything, but what he says goes. You'd think he'd be just enough of a crazy mad scientist to try a bold and possibly extremely effective strategy like that.

Because yes, if Dallas had a top offensive line, I don't know of many teams that could beat them.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 10:57 AM

I'm specifically waiting until I'm done to post my teams drafts. There hasn't been a ton of mention of my picks, but I do think I'm quietly having great drafts for my teams.

Setsuna 04-02-2013 10:58 AM

EJ Manuel is a terrible pick in any Mock.

Titty Meat 04-02-2013 10:59 AM

Great job picking for me CC appreciate it!