ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whats your Favorite Podcasts? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=163453)

Baby Lee 09-26-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8951624)
I love when the Sklars do the Wahlberg bit.

My favorite Sklar Bros bit - Hipster Hotels

http://www.iheart.com/artist/The-Skl...tels-15003430/

blaise 10-12-2012 09:35 AM

The Sklars are guest hosting for Jim Rome today. They're usually funny there.

L.A. Chieffan 10-12-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 8951624)
I love when the Sklars do the Wahlberg bit.

Oh shit they had Wahlberg on Rome a while ago and I couldve swore it was him for a minute. Then he starts bashing Donnie... HAHA classic

blaise 10-12-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9004957)
Oh shit they had Wahlberg on Rome a while ago and I couldve swore it was him for a minute. Then he starts bashing Donnie... HAHA classic

Yeah, when he says Donnie managers Wahlburger. It cracks me up.

AussieChiefsFan 10-13-2012 02:27 AM

The Bang Cartoon Radio Hour is hilarious!
The Dave Dameshek Football Program is also one of my favorites, love hearing what Shek and Rank have to say along with Hank and the many guests they have one.
The Rich Eisen Podcast is once again a great podcast to listen to. Eisen being the great host he is, along with the amount of guests and football talk integrated into it is a great listen every time.

kushed god 10-13-2012 03:46 AM

It's a shame Rich Eisen isn't really on NFL network anymore. That channel has really gone downhill, it's honestly such a bad network now. All they do is re runs of NFL total access and not to mention, NFL AM is so ****ing boring and watered down. I miss how good NFL network used to be, always showing NFL films and other great videos. Now it's just re run after re run after re run, Steve Sabol died a few weeks ago and the network didn't even play a single one of his NFL films episodes. He made that network what it is and they turned it into shit, it's not even really a football channel anymore. It's just always NY jets and fantasy football talk, i hate it. I just listen to First Take podcast or watch it on ESPN 2.

AussieChiefsFan 10-13-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007178)
It's a shame Rich Eisen isn't really on NFL network anymore. That channel has really gone downhill, it's honestly such a bad network now. All they do is re runs of NFL total access and not to mention, NFL AM is so ****ing boring and watered down. I miss how good NFL network used to be, always showing NFL films and other great videos. Now it's just re run after re run after re run, Steve Sabol died a few weeks ago and the network didn't even play a single one of his NFL films episodes. He made that network what it is and they turned it into shit, it's not even really a football channel anymore. It's just always NY jets and fantasy football talk, i hate it. I just listen to First Take podcast or watch it on ESPN 2.

it is a shame Rich eisen isn't on as much as he used to be. The only really interesting thing right now is NFL Total Access and the current NFL films documentary, A Football Life.

Buehler445 10-14-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushed god (Post 9007178)

First take is awful. Skip Bayless is all that is wrong with Sports Talk.

kushed god 10-15-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9009809)
First take is awful. Skip Bayless is all that is wrong with Sports Talk.

It's better then anything on NFL network. They actually get into heated debates an talk about stuff a lot that other shows don't cause they're scared too. I admit Stephen A Smith gets to be a bit much and Skip needs to chill out on the Tebow but a lot of the time, Skip is right. I think it's a good podcast and show

blaise 10-15-2012 07:54 AM

Skip and Stephen A are unwatchable.

kushed god 10-15-2012 08:32 AM

I don't think they've talked about the chiefs ever.

Baby Lee 11-09-2012 09:13 AM

OMFG Comedy Bang Bangs Election Episode with the Washington Monugents is gut busting.

The parody of MJ's Bad about FL 2000 - 'cause its a chad, a chad, a hanging hanging chad!!'

'Moore Moore Mooooore, Michael Mo-ore, Michael Mo-ore.'

Foghat's 'Slow Ride' = 'Sarah . . . Sarah Palin, . . . Sarah, Sarah Palin.'

And the way The Chocktaw was always juuuuust off key from everyone else suggests he knows something about comedy [bangbang].

blaise 12-19-2012 12:54 PM

Not a podcast, but I'm posting it in here because Mohr Stories gets mentioned-

Jay Mohr is going to host a sports talk show on Fox Sports staring in 2013. He'll be doing the 12-3 Eastern slot, which is the same as Jim Rome. Which is interesting considering Jay was a regular guest host for Jim.

Baby Lee 01-29-2013 09:10 PM

Jeff Garlin's new podcast, By the Way, in Conversation with Jeff Garlin is off to a rousing start.

He has a sitdown extended chat with one guest live at Luna Lounge. First two episodes were Larry David [naturally] and Lena Dunham the day after the Golden Globes.

Garlin's not everyone's cup of tea [his primary claim to fame outside of Curb Your Enthusiam these days is irritating the **** out of Doug Benson, all in jest, for taking over his Doug Loves Movies episodes, particularly when teamed up with E-Trade Baby TJ Miller, . . . Denver YEAH!!!], but he can bring the funny when he wants to.

Gadzooks 01-29-2013 09:31 PM

StarTalk Radio with Neil Degrasse Tyson is pretty cool if you're mildly interested in Astro-Physics.