ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Wow this tv lasted a whole year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242695)

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 7488680)
this. I have 4 of them

Good products

This will be my next purchase but since this one is under warranty and they have to pay the bill, I am gonna try to get a couple more years out of this 10 month old tv I paid a grand for :thumb:

Over-Head 03-14-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7488522)
Well, this is old news.

EVERYONE knows I have a god complex control issue, and knows everything about entertainment, and finances .

FYP :thumb:

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7488684)
FYP :thumb:

I can't seem to understand how someone can be as rich and successful as he claims to be and spend 23 hours a day on CP...I guess even a successful pedophile must have bad days exploiting underage teenage runaway girls.

Over-Head 03-14-2011 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488690)
I can't seem to understand how someone can be as rich and successful as he claims to be and spend 23 hours a day on CP...I guess even a successful pedophile must have bad days exploiting underage teenage runaway girls.

It's only so he can correct everyone else around here with his intellect, or it's like the Cadburry's secret....jury still not out on this one

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7488691)
It's only so he can correct everyone else around here with his intellect, or it's like the Cadburry's secret....jury still not out on this one

He claims to be a big shot, he is probably the clean up guy after shooting a scene of rough anal gay sex.... LMAO

He probably hands the big guys the baby wipes

kepp 03-14-2011 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 7488263)
Plasma...Costco....go shop

Quote:

Originally Posted by PostRockPablo (Post 7488267)
Samsung.

You won't regret it.

This & This

Over-Head 03-14-2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488695)
He claims to be a big shot, he is probably the clean up guy after shooting a scene of rough anal gay sex.... LMAO

He probably hands the big guys the baby wipes

Don't know if I'd go that far, but if it has ANYTHING to do with entertainment, pro sports, finances, or Celiberities then Dane is the ONLY man who's opnion counts.......don't beilieve me...just ask Dane himself ;)

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7488702)
Don't know if I'd go that far, but if it has ANYTHING to do with entertainment, pro sports, finances, or Celiberities then Dane is the ONLY man who's opnion counts.......don't beilieve me...just ask Dane himself ;)

That boy is the smartest to shit between two shoe laces here.

rageeumr 03-14-2011 07:28 AM

I have a Samsung that I love. Just to play devil's advocate to the pro-Sammy crowd, though, my parents had a slimline DLP that was nothing but trouble. Had some spotting and discoloration issues while still under warranty. Got it fixed. Then shortly after the warranty period ended it started shutting itself off intermittently. Then more color issues. My parents paid to fix it at least twice. Finally gave up on it, and it wasn't even 2 years old.

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rageeumr (Post 7488715)
I have a Samsung that I love. Just to play devil's advocate to the pro-Sammy crowd, though, my parents had a slimline DLP that was nothing but trouble. Had some spotting and discoloration issues while still under warranty. Got it fixed. Then shortly after the warranty period ended it started shutting itself off intermittently. Then more color issues. My parents paid to fix it at least twice. Finally gave up on it, and it wasn't even 2 years old.

We have a 32 inch Phillips in the bedroom and it has been great...

I have read the reviews on Samsung and that will be the next tv I buy.... Maybe in a year or 2 the wifi will be standard on all tv's and not cost 1000 more....

Over-Head 03-14-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488239)
My fault, Sanyo junk owned maybe a year on power strip
52 INCH LCD Black screen No sound ,Green power light blinks on and off, checked another tv, other tv worked fin on DTV box....

Theres about 1000 bucks thrown in the trash....

Could somebody recommend a nice tv.... 52-55 inch that will last more than a year?

Back on topic

I have a 27" Prima that was bought in a grocery store 3 years ago for $299.00 .
A year ago I gave my former employee $50 for this very same unit as he bought a new Plasma.
His had been back to the dealer twice for repairs, and 2 in home service calls, mine still works like a charm :thumb::thumb:

I'm a different sort, long as it works I don't give flying **** if it's HD, Plasma, flat screen or cathater diode. If I hit the button, and it comes to life with a working picture, and sound...I'm happy.
Hell I don't even have a surround sound system, don't really need it for Treehouse (which with my 4yr old is on most of the time)
Had one, I got at waqlmart for $50.00, 8 years ago during a post boxing day sale, that crapped out last year.

Not a huge gotta have the latest greatest electronic gizmo person. Hell don't know if I even have enough time to watch a TV worth more than $500 on a good day, let alone one which costs more than a grand to justify buying it.

Would I like a huge TV, sure....love to win the lotto as well

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7488728)
Back on topic

I have a 27" Prima that was bought in a grocery store 3 years ago for $299.00 .
A year ago I gave my former employee $50 for this very same unit as he bought a new Plasma.
His had been back to the dealer twice for repairs, and 2 in home service calls, mine still works like a charm :thumb::thumb:

I'm a different sort, long as it works I don't give flying **** if it's HD, Plasma, flat screen or cathater diode. If I hit the button, and it comes to life with a working picture, and sound...I'm happy.
Hell I don't even have a surround sound system, don't really need it for Treehouse (which with my 4yr old is on most of the time)
Had one, I got at waqlmart for $50.00, 8 years ago during a post boxing day sale, that crapped out last year.

Not a huge gotta have the latest greatest electronic gizmo person. Hell don't know if I even have enough time to watch a TV worth more than $500 on a good day, let alone one which costs more than a grand to justify buying it.

Would I like a huge TV, sure....love to win the lotto as well

I gotta have HD and the screen has to be big in the living room... other than that I don't care, I don't have surround sound either ..

Hell OH, you can get 46 inch 1080p tvs for 500 bucks now

Over-Head 03-14-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488737)
I gotta have HD and the screen has to be big in the living room... other than that I don't care, I don't have surround sound either ..

Hell OH, you can get 46 inch 1080p tvs for 500 bucks now

Why, mine still works, then I go look for another one, besides I don'rt think I ever paid more than $250 for one.

Before I got married, I didn't even give a shit if it were B/W, i'm color blind....really makes no difference to me

R8RFAN 03-14-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7488745)
Why, mine still works, then I go look for another one, besides I don'rt think I ever paid more than $250 for one.

Before I got married, I didn't even give a shit if it were B/W, i'm color blind....really makes no difference to me

I meant if you needed a new one, not to go out and buy one.

Over-Head 03-14-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7488753)
I meant if you needed a new one, not to go out and buy one.

Why, I could steal it cheaper,,,I mean I do have the Raider image to uphold :evil: