ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs An addition to the Pioli resume (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268114)

DeezNutz 12-28-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 9247144)
There is too much emphasis on talent in pro sports.

No "Right 53" stuff, please.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-28-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9247150)
Don't forget he lost a Carr. I know. I know. That's not your point.

Shit man, if that POS had kept him...Add in 2 lock down corners and it's gonna be tough to find a team that meets the criteria. **** Pioli sucks ass.

DeezNutz 12-28-2012 09:37 PM

Lest we get too coy, it's true; Pioli really does suck shit.

Coogs 12-28-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9247155)
Ok Pioli ****ing sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

There. That's better. :thumb:

SAUTO 12-28-2012 09:39 PM

Just in case no one has mentioned it...

Pioli ****ing sucks
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 12-28-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9247065)
Ryan Fitzpatrick ROFL

Since he was brought up...

How many games does this team win with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB?

keg in kc 12-28-2012 09:59 PM

If he hadn't missed at QB this wouldn't be a 2-win team. If he hadn't retained Crennel this wouldn't be a 2-win team. The NFL is not about having a team full of stars. It's about building a team around a handful of stars. They have that handful. What they don't have is the central piece that each of the perennially best teams have. And on top of that they have a coach that's about as wrong for the team as humanly possible. They're a 2-win team because every fear that every one of us have ever had about Crennel as a HC and Cassel as a QB came to fruition in one brilliant cyclone of suck.

BigMeatballDave 12-28-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9247217)
Since he was brought up...

How many games does this team win with Ryan Fitzpatrick at QB?

5 or 6

OnTheWarpath15 12-28-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9247228)
5 or 6

So the same amount of wins he's led a less-talented Buffalo team to.

ROFL

BigMeatballDave 12-28-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9247232)
So the same amount of wins he's led a less-talented Buffalo team to.

ROFL

:facepalm:

OnTheWarpath15 12-28-2012 10:29 PM

Yeah, I'd use a facepalm if I said something as stupid as you did too.

According to damn near everyone on this board, we have a ****ton more talent than Buffalo, yes? I mean, we play these guys damn near every year, and everyone talks about how shitty they are - that is, before they curbstomp us.

So riddle me this, genius...

How is it that a QB with a better supporting cast could only equal the same 5-6 wins he's getting with an inferior supporting cast in a tougher division?

crossbow 12-28-2012 10:52 PM

Suppose the Chiefs signed Peyton Manning. He probably would have been benched in favor of Mr. Cassel until about game 8. This team is run by idiots.

Don't believe me? How long did it take them to figure out Lary was done and Jamaal was a rising star? Only most of the season. Even us stupid fans could
see it and were getting frustrated at them for it.

BigMeatballDave 12-28-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9247283)

According to damn near everyone on this board, we have a ****ton more talent than Buffalo, yes? I mean, we play these guys damn near every year, and everyone talks about how shitty they are - that is, before they curbstomp us.

How is it that a QB with a better supporting cast could only equal the same 5-6 wins he's getting with an inferior supporting cast in a tougher division?

You keep changing your argument.

Fact is, the Chiefs would be much better with solid QB play and better coaching. That has been my argument this entire time.

bevischief 12-29-2012 12:34 AM

A asshole and loser.

chiefzilla1501 12-29-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9247283)

Our team plays soft with no coaching or discipline. Romeo is worse than any coach the raiders have had in a while, something I knew before the season even started. As many coaches as the raiders have had, they haven't had a whole lot of pure disasters. The two seasons prior were on the qb and injuries exposing how bad our depth was, which is on pioli. The raiders have had injuries at rb, but that's easier to handle when your backup is Michael bush. Not as good when your backup is Jackie battle.