ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ****Official Denver vs Oakland Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267436)

listopencil 12-07-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9188157)
That's the first time I've seen that one.

I get tired of the same old same old.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188089)
are we really arguing about Von Miller? He's fantastic. We don't care. This is a Chiefs board. I realize some of you dickbag Denver fans are jealous ChiefsPlanet >>>>> any Donkey board but give us a GD break we don't care that your team is really, really good and it's going to own the AFC West for the next half decade.

Frankly, I'm sure most of us are tired of hearing about it. Go troll a Chargers board or something they don't have any fans anyways so I'm sure you could fully take one of those boards over.

I don't think there are Charger boards.

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9188164)

well then by all means...

carry on!

At least this site might see a Super Bowl for half of the users for the first time since its inception!

Titty Meat 12-07-2012 02:50 PM

They make Broncos message boards for a reason.

htismaqe 12-07-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

For some reason, I thought that said "I don't think there are Charger broads."

Hootie 12-07-2012 02:51 PM

I think Buck is a Charger broad...

listopencil 12-07-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9188178)

So you don't get a bruised labia when the Broncos beat the Chiefs?

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188182)
I think Buck is a Charger broad...

Is he the only one because I've never seen two charger fans together.

Garcia Bronco 12-07-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9188178)

Every time I see your user name I am reminded of the time that a boy named Suh gave Tyrod Taylor 9 seconds to abuse him and the entire Big Red defense.

Denver Mike 12-07-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9188089)
are we really arguing about Von Miller? He's fantastic. We don't care. This is a Chiefs board. I realize some of you dickbag Denver fans are jealous ChiefsPlanet >>>>> any Donkey board but give us a GD break we don't care that your team is really, really good and it's going to own the AFC West for the next half decade.

Frankly, I'm sure most of us are tired of hearing about it. Go troll a Chargers board or something they don't have any fans anyways so I'm sure you could fully take one of those boards over.

Jesus ****ing christ man. Get a grip.

Von Miller is the man I'll give you that..

But seriously Denver being "really really good" and "owning the AFCW for the next half decade" is a bit of an overstatement. Yeah my Broncs are on a run and are looking SB bound. but more of the dominance in the AFCW was simply that everyone else sucked more. Denver kinda just did it's own thing.

If the Chiefs actually played to their talent level or even half the level of their Madden version.. then the division would be a lot harder. Recently its been the Chargers who push Denver but they suck now too..

Oakland sucks
KC really sucks (no offense)
SD sucks it dry (no other way around that)
Denver is doing "well"

thats it. Denver is doing well. There is nothing "elite" about that aside from Von Miller and a surgically repaired Manning.

Hootie 12-07-2012 04:25 PM

?

you have arguably the best QB of all time playing at an MVP level, a dominant receiver, a dominant CB and a dominant pass rush

I think Denver is doing a little better than "well"

Pasta Little Brioni 12-07-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Mike (Post 9188328)

But seriously Denver being "really really good" and "owning the AFCW for the next half decade" is a bit of an overstatement. Yeah my Broncs are on a run and are looking SB bound. but more of the dominance in the AFCW was simply that everyone else sucked more. Denver kinda just did it's own thing.

If the Chiefs actually played to their talent level or even half the level of their Madden version.. then the division would be a lot harder. Recently its been the Chargers who push Denver but they suck now too..

Oakland sucks
Denver is doing "well"

thats it. Denver is doing well. There is nothing "elite" about that aside from Von Miller and a surgically repaired Manning.

:clap: Rep. Read this homers.

GoChargers 12-07-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Yes there are, and they are universally terrible.

Tombstone RJ 12-07-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver Mike (Post 9188328)

Oakland sucks
Denver is doing "well"

please stop whining about winning. kthnx.