ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jadeveon Clowney should lawyer up, challenge nonsensical 'three-years-out' rule (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269998)

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9405930)
No, you were not. You were sucking both of their dicks until 2011

Absolutely not true.

I was telling everyone the 2010 Chiefs were frauds, remember?

And I swore up and ****ing down that we were a mediocre team (7-9 or 8-8) at best in 2011 and 2012, when everyone was jerking off to thoughts of the playoffs.

Meanwhile Dane was all up in this bitch with Trent Green 2.0 and Playoff Win Orgasmo!!!

So I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

Titty Meat 02-15-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9405931)
Absolutely not true.

And I swore up and ****ing down that we were a mediocre team (7-9 or 8-8) at best in 2011 and 2012, when everyone was jerking off to thoughts of the playoffs.

Meanwhile Dane was all up in this bitch with Trent Green 2.0 and Playoff Win Orgasmo!!!

Balla ass gm?

DJ's left nut 02-15-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9405931)
Absolutely not true.

I wouldn't want my past pointed out to me either if it was as checkered as yours has been. Your 'pro-cassel' posts have already been fed to you in this thread and there are ample others to draw from. You may not have been the last horse to enter the stable, but you damn sure were not the first or anywhere close to it.

And you'll certainly jump to the next bandwagon that starts picking up steam.

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9405940)
I wouldn't want my past pointed out to me either if it was as checkered as yours has been. Your 'pro-cassel' posts have already been fed to you in this thread

And they're all from 2009.

I was off this turd's bandwagon after that Bills game in 2010.

Your post was bullshit.

gochiefss 02-15-2013 04:40 PM

Clowney isn't just a pass rusher. He'll be a top 10 player in the NFL in his rookie year, he's that elite.

OmahaChief 02-15-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9405951)
Clowney isn't just a pass rusher. He'll be a top 10 player in the NFL in his rookie year, he's that elite.

Not a chance he will a top 10 player.

The Bad Guy 02-15-2013 04:56 PM

I'd honestly be shocked if Claynus watched one minute of college football. He doesn't have an original thought of his own, he jumps bandwagons constantly and then comes up with completely ridiculous bullshit posts like:

Kevin Greene never won a SB and has (X) number of sacks, like that means ****ing anything.

It doesn't. It's a circular argument that anyone who likes Clowney more than Geno Smith can counter with just as many examples of really good QBs not winning them either.

If this board's talent evaluation was a gym kickball game, I'd be picking GoChiefs around the same spot I pick Chiefzilla and Blackbob.

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 05:01 PM

I don't have an original thought of my own?

LMAO

I was basically accused of being the BlackBob of the 2012 offseason and being a "troll" I railed so hard against the previous regime.

Gimme a ****ing break.

Hammock Parties 02-15-2013 05:05 PM

I love that I'm suddenly being attacked now because you guys are so in love with Clowney.

****ing assholes.

Go **** your thread, I'm out.

O.city 02-15-2013 05:07 PM

Clowney has LT type upside. After thinking about it more, yeah, I'd take him. Seems they are thinking Wilson will fall, so I'd take my chances of getting Clowney + Wilson.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-15-2013 05:15 PM

Clowney is obviously the best defensive prospect in several years, but is it really fair to expect him to be a better player than JJ Watt?

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-15-2013 05:18 PM

Woody Paige said that the Chiefs should trade the #1 overall for Foles. Holy ****

htismaqe 02-15-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9406020)
Woody Paige said that the Chiefs should trade the #1 overall for Foles. Holy ****

I saw that.

The other 4 guys proceeded to laugh at him like they do most of the time.

He's the "Around the Horn" village idiot.

DaKCMan AP 02-15-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9405920)
You really are awful at trying to project trends of any sort, for whatever that's worth.

In 3 years when the rules have made even mediocre QBs capable of throwing for 3,800 yds and everyone's chasing pass rushers, you're going to be on the other side of this argument.

You're a weather-vane that doesn't generally have a salient thought at all until someone feeds it to you. The extent of your 'insight' is to parrot PFF and even that is just more of you peddling someone else's work. You simply jump from bandwagon to bandwagon. The next time you're ahead of the curve will be the first.

I'm not sure why anyone bothers to take you seriously. Ever.

The reality is this: The odds are overwhelmingly in favor of Geno Smith never winning a SB either. Try to bring something more to the table than mindlessly pounding a table.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9405979)
I'd honestly be shocked if Claynus watched one minute of college football. He doesn't have an original thought of his own, he jumps bandwagons constantly and then comes up with completely ridiculous bullshit posts like:

Kevin Greene never won a SB and has (X) number of sacks, like that means ****ing anything.

It doesn't. It's a circular argument that anyone who likes Clowney more than Geno Smith can counter with just as many examples of really good QBs not winning them either.

If this board's talent evaluation was a gym kickball game, I'd be picking GoChiefs around the same spot I pick Chiefzilla and Blackbob.

:clap:

Nightfyre 02-15-2013 05:49 PM

I love what Clowney has to offer and if he were magically available I would probably be torn between him and Geno.

What if we just went to the podium this april and submitted a draft card that named Clowney? What would Goodell do with that shit?