ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Sac's "If I was GM Mock Draft" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272372)

BigCatDaddy 04-23-2013 10:27 AM

I jizzed!

RealSNR 04-23-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9616361)
Yes. That's the answer.

You ask him a position to play on the OL, and he plays it. That's what Barratt Jones is.

He's never played on the right side of the line, has he?

Not that he couldn't pick it up in a drop of the hat or anything, but you know what I mean.

Direckshun 04-23-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9616770)
He's never played on the right side of the line, has he?

Not that he couldn't pick it up in a drop of the hat or anything, but you know what I mean.

He'd be more than fine.

Nightfyre 04-23-2013 10:49 AM

This is a pretty great mock. I can't seem to ring Catapano's bell enough for everyone to go take a look at him. He posted numbers at his pro-day which were in the same ballpark as Ansah and he was extremely productive in the ivy league.

RunKC 04-23-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9616307)
Joeckel is a rookie and hardly a guarantee that Alex Smith won't get raped.

At least this way keeps our options open instead of blowing the 1.1 pick on fat cum

Joeckel is a good prospect, not some slapdick who is a mid round prospect.

Alex Smith would be put on the IR....and then Geno would finally get to start.........for 5 minutes before he is put on IR.

Saccopoo 04-23-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9617039)
Joeckel is a good prospect, not some slapdick who is a mid round prospect.

Alex Smith would be put on the IR....and then Geno would finally get to start.........for 5 minutes before he is put on IR.

What's with you?

Aboushi isn't a slap dick. This is a guy who is a first team All-Conference player who has started three years at left tackle. He absolutely dominated guys in his league and was arguably the best offensive tackle at the Senior Bowl. He's a damn fine offensive tackle prospect that is every bit as good as Joeckel or Fisher, who are being completely overrated at this point.

Neither of these guys are elite level prospects. Neither have the intangibles of an Okung or Thomas and spending a first overall pick on that type of guy would be tantamount to spending Ferrari money on a Volkswagen.

You've had your pretty pink panties in a wad for months if anyone suggests that Geno should be the pick and rationalizes it with facts or sensible, objective observations.

Get a grip.

duncan_idaho 04-23-2013 11:00 PM

I wish you were the GM.

Love that draft.

Fansy the Famous Bard 04-24-2013 03:01 PM

This mock right here is absolutely best case scenario without trades (In my opinion)

Having said that -> "We're ****ed"