ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****Official 2012 CP Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256626)

Direckshun 03-07-2012 01:16 AM

True. But RT in the first round? Meh. With the rate they're not going, you could get a good one in the second.

I'd go with Floyd or Perry.

Probably Perry. But I've got a hard on for passrushers.

Lono 03-07-2012 08:10 AM

Will get my pick done in a few mins.

Lono 03-07-2012 08:25 AM

There are several guys on the board still that would be a good fit for the Jets. Barron, Reiff, and Floyd would all be guys who came in and started from day one. I think the Jets will lean toward a playmaker on offense and also try to give their Qb another weapon. With the way Rex Ryan is, I don't think they are worried about past off the field issues.

With the 16th pick the New York Jets select Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 08:27 AM

The Cincinnati Bengals select with their first of two first round picks Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama, UCF.

A perfect storm of need meeting BPA with off field baggage galore. The perfect Bengal pick.

doomy3 03-07-2012 08:31 AM

The Chargers could go a lot of different directions here. They need help across both line, linebacker, the secondary and at WR with Jackson possibly walking.

They will go with a guy who could play on the right or left tackle spot since te only tackle under contract is Clarey. The Chargers select Reilly Reiff, OT, Iowa

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lono (Post 8424207)
There are several guys on the board still that would be a good fit for the Jets. Barron, Reiff, and Floyd would all be guys who came in and started from day one. I think the Jets will lean toward a playmaker on offense and also try to give their Qb another weapon. With the way Rex Ryan is, I don't think they are worried about past off the field issues.

With the 16th pick the New York Jets select Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame

Good pick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 8424210)
The Cincinnati Bengals select with their first of two first round picks Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama, UCF.

A perfect storm of need meeting BPA with off field baggage galore. The perfect Bengal pick.

You've got that right. Damn good pick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8424220)
The Chargers could go a lot of different directions here. They need help across both line, linebacker, the secondary and at WR with Jackson possibly walking.

They will go with a guy who could play on the right or left tackle spot since te only tackle under contract is Clarey. The Chargers select Reilly Reiff, OT, Iowa

Best pick of the draft so far.

doomy3 03-07-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8424337)
Best pick of the draft so far.

This.

Fletcher Cox is a close second though.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:15 AM

If I'm the Bears, I solve my offensive line woes once and for all and draft the shit out of Jonathan Martin.

That gives you the best bookend tackles in the NFC North, with him and Carimi.

Carimi's more of a natural RT, Martin's a natural LT. Cutler may not take a gajillion sacks next year.

DaKCMan AP 03-07-2012 09:24 AM

The Bears need a lot of help. Unfortunately for them, Michael Floyd & Janoris Jenkins just went off the board and there isn't a top TE prospect this year. They need help at their aging LB and DE positions, too, but the value just isn't there at this pick.

Jay Cutler is often running for his life or getting killed and missed the final 7 games of last season.

Gabe Carimi, last year's 1st round pick, was injured week 2 and missed the rest of the season. He should be back to help solidify the right side. This pick should unseat J'Marcus Webb and provide two young, high quality bookends for years to come.

The Chicago Bears select Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford.

DaKCMan AP 03-07-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8424355)
If I'm the Bears, I solve my offensive line woes once and for all and draft the shit out of Jonathan Martin.

That gives you the best bookend tackles in the NFC North, with him and Carimi.

Carimi's more of a natural RT, Martin's a natural LT. Cutler may not take a gajillion sacks next year.

You read my mind.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8424396)
You read my mind.

great minds etc

:D

DJ's left nut 03-07-2012 09:28 AM

Damn; hated seeing Reif and Martin go so quickly like that; was kinda hoping one would keep sliding.

Back to the drawing board.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:28 AM

This pick for the Titans... probably going to be offensive line.

I'm not sure who fits what the Titans run the best, though, Glenn or Konz.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 09:28 AM

Either way Marco goes the Bengals really like the way this is unfolding.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 10:53 AM

Marco Polo should be expelled from this draft and all future drafts.

DaKCMan AP 03-07-2012 11:51 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5E72saeDfX...6e29ecae6e.jpg

Marco Polo 03-07-2012 12:11 PM

Tennessee really needs to upgrade their pass rush, but their offensive line has some real holes within the interior. The Titans upgrade the LG to help create holes for CJ2K.

The Tennessee Titans select Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 12:25 PM

Do the Titans run a power blocking scheme?

RealSNR 03-07-2012 12:39 PM

Yes... gooood goood... this is shaping up rather well for the Packers.

The cluster**** of players that don't fit Seattle's needs put me behind a bit. I'll need a rock-solid Packers draft like I had last year if I'm going to win the draft again.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8425171)
Yes... gooood goood...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tfslY_AvhLw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 01:41 PM

The Cincinnati Bengals select Mark Barron S Alabama.

Marco Polo 03-07-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8425123)
Do the Titans run a power blocking scheme?

Yes they do, which is what Glenn specializes in.

DaKCMan AP 03-07-2012 01:49 PM

The Browns solved their QB troubles at the top of the draft. While they'll surround their new franchise QB with help in this draft, it won't be here. The other side of the ball is lacking too. The major defensive needs for the Browns are at DE & OLB. Lucky for them there's a top prospect available that can help out at both positions. He'll bulk up a little and be primarily used at DE, but can play standing up too in packages.

The Cleveland Browns select Nick Perry, DE/OLB, USC.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 01:51 PM

Eff. That was one of my players on the list. Whatever though. Plenty of good guys left.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2012 01:55 PM

SON OF BITCH! Did it to me twice.

Stupid KCman; I guess I'll be back shortly.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2012 02:03 PM

Well as my draft board was pretty well decimated over the last 6 picks, I'll go with the miserably boring, but ultimately probably the smart pick -

The Lions take Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State

They're a great team when Matt Stafford is healthy and those tackles are getting both old and terrible. Adams can step in as an elite RT immediately and with a year or 2 of experience, can also be an above average LT (similar to Albert, really).

With all the CBs worth anything taken and the last of the legitimate early round pass rushers off the board, it appears I have no choice but to make the pick I probably should have made all along anyway. Thought about Konz but his major weakness, if any, is as a pass-blocker and this is still going to be a pass-first team. Raiola has some tread left on the tires and Backus may very well not.

Dammit...it had to be done.

Archie Bunker 03-07-2012 03:10 PM

With the offensive lineman and corners pretty well picked over, that left me focused on Steelers' holes at NT and ILB.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select ILB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama

I was torn between Poe's potential vs Hightower's production but in the end the draft's depth at those positions and Hightower's ability to start from day 1 tilted the scales in Hightower's favor.

DJ's left nut 03-07-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker (Post 8425747)
With the offensive lineman and corners pretty well picked over, that left me focused on Steelers' holes at NT and ILB.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select ILB Dont'a Hightower, Alabama

I was torn between Poe's potential vs Hightower's production but in the end the draft's depth at those positions and Hightower's ability to start from day 1 tilted the scales in Hightower's favor.

I stared at Hightower for quite awhile before I decided to go with the OT.

Though I wonder why you went that high for a what is probably going to be a Ted backer in the Steelers scheme. He doesn't strike me as being good enough in space to play the MAC role. I guess it's late enough for Poe at this point; that's where I'd have gone, especially with both Steelers NTs looking oooooold last season.

Things really didn't break well for you.

DeezNutz 03-07-2012 04:54 PM

While my instinct is to give this piece of shit franchise a kicker, I shall resist. The Broncos do, however, need help along the defensive line. This player has been pretty damn beastly at the college level, and he brings a lot of versatility, power, and athleticism. But here's to hoping he's more Sims-like, b/c **** them, that's why:

Devon Still, DT, Penn State

RealSNR 03-07-2012 05:01 PM

I like the Still pick, since the Donks are too stubborn to do the right thing and play Tebow at DT

RealSNR 03-07-2012 05:03 PM

ChiefsCountry... I know what you're thinking. I know you're thinking about taking him. But don't do it. Don't you ****ing dare do it. I will cut you.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 05:55 PM

I had a group of players of which I was hopeful the Bengals could land two of them. The group consisted of Jenkins, Kirkpatrick, Glenn and Barron. The Bengals secondary was a HUGE need. After watching TJ Yates shred them in the playoffs It was clear help was needed at both CB and S. I'm looking at you Chris "Betty" Crocker.

Claiborne was an easy pick for the Bucs.

All-in-all the Bucs and Bengals leave the first round very happy with the players they've added.

Lono 03-07-2012 07:07 PM

The Texans could easily go defense in this spot and Perry would have been the pick had he still been on the board. With him gone, they fill a spot at WR. When Johnson went down last year they realized they had no one else that could stretch the field and Walter and Jones couldn't get it done. So, with the 26th pick of the 2012 draft, the Houston Texans select Kendall Wright Wr Baylor.

ChiefsCountry 03-07-2012 07:27 PM

Patriots are up and have a couple of choices at this pick. Was very hard to choose between Konz and Poe. I went with Poe. He can play in the 4-3 and 3-4, which New England can do. Not to mention Wilfork and Billy B can get him to play to his potenial.

New England Patriots select Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 08:04 PM

Excellent.

The Packers have huge holes on defense. Just a year removed from the the most talented starters and deepest positions across the board in the league, they let Cullen Jenkins go and suffered injuries all across the defensive line. Ryan Pickett's old, but still reliable, and BJ Raji is there to rotate depending on the situation, but the Packers really missed out on that premier force that was probably the best 3-4 DE in the NFL in 2010. Mike Neal is not that guy. Packers fans conjure up images of Justin Harrell when they look at Neal.

Driver's getting old. On the line Wells might leave (he's likely to get re-signed, but still), Chad Clifton is an old ****, and Derek Sherrod's brief NFL career may be over. His leg exploded in a million pieces. Bulaga and Newhouse are solid, but an extra tackle might not be out of the question. Lastly, that RB position still wasn't fixed with Alex Greene out for the year; it appears he's another failed Brandon Jackson experiment. And the Packers have to do something to grow out the depth at CB.

But right now you take the most talented player at the biggest position of need. Luckily that guy is here.

The Green Bay Packers select Michael Brockers, DT/DE, LSU

Direckshun 03-07-2012 08:04 PM

Blech.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 08:16 PM

You better not be bleching my pick. The Packers had an absolute no-brainer with that one. It was like Pioli's Eric Berry pick in 2010.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8426904)
You better not be bleching my pick. The Packers had an absolute no-brainer with that one. It was like Pioli's Eric Berry pick in 2010.

Poe in New England is an awful fit.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8426907)

Oh.

Carry on, then.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 08:29 PM

I don't know about you fellas but the hardest position I have projecting is DT. Brockers and Poe are two perfect examples. These two seemingly have the talent but are quite raw and their development is far from a sure thing. At the point that they were taken in our draft they amount to very good to great value picks. What do you guys think, is there one position that gives you fits in projecting players?

DaKCMan AP 03-07-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 8426952)
What do you guys think, is there one position that gives you fits in projecting players?

Nope, I'm omniscient. Obviously.

ChiefsCountry 03-07-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8426907)

How is he an awful fit? He isn't playing nose in New England. They run 3-4 and 4-3. 3-4 he is at end and 4-3 plays as DT.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 8426960)
Nope, I'm omniscient. Obviously.

****, off to the dictionary I go!:)

DJ's left nut 03-07-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8426904)

Brockers has a whole lot of Jackson in him.

Just sayin'...

DJ's left nut 03-07-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8426964)
How is he an awful fit? He isn't playing nose in New England. They run 3-4 and 4-3. 3-4 he is at end and 4-3 plays as DT.

Disagree completely.

Poe is a 3-4 nose and a 4-3....well the **** if I know. I guess if he plays to his potential, he could be the next Sapp who would rip shit up in a 4-3. I just don't see him playing to that potential.

As a 3-4 NT, he could be a fat tub of goo and still be moderately useful.

I like him much more in Pitt (or even in KC if we trade down) than I do in NE.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 08:39 PM

The one I always seem to struggle with is quarterback, honestly. It's too hard to get it figured out.

But passrusher and wide receiver have their challenges, too.

ArrowheadMagic 03-07-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8426975)
Disagree completely.

Poe is a 3-4 nose and a 4-3....well the **** if I know. I guess if he plays to his potential, he could be the next Sapp who would rip shit up in a 4-3. I just don't see him playing to that potential.

As a 3-4 NT, he could be a fat tub of goo and still be moderately useful.

I like him much more in Pitt (or even in KC if we trade down) than I do in NE.

Poe is a 2 gap guy, NE would be a perfect fit. Much closer to a Sapp type player than Wilfork. Game tape has to be a worry.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 8426999)
Poe is a 2 gap guy, NE would be a perfect fit. Much closer to a Sapp type player than Wilfork. Game tape has to be a worry.

Sapp recorded like 100 sacks.

That's not two-gapping.

ArrowheadMagic 03-07-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8427002)
Sapp recorded like 100 sacks.

That's not two-gapping.

A whole lot of tackles over his career. For a DT. Digress, Poe is a fit in NE.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8426992)
The one I always seem to struggle with is quarterback, honestly. It's too hard to get it figured out.

But passrusher and wide receiver have their challenges, too.

For a pass rusher of course ability has to be there but what I look for is motor. That is why I have had a great deal of respect for Tamba Hali and what he brings to the table.
A wide receiver like a pass rusher has to have that specific skill set but here is where "want to" comes into play. A player like Hines Ward has for a long time been my favorite player not on the CHIEFS.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 08:56 PM

Sapp was a straight 3-technique one gap DT.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8426967)
Brockers has a whole lot of Jackson in him.

Just sayin'...

Q

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8422531)

Interior defensive line would be fabulous, but I don't see the talent available translating to what the Seahawks need. Brockers is a slow ****, still a bit immature, and I've got a nasty ass taste in my mouth from Tyson Jackson. I wouldn't wish that upon any team, especially a team that couldn't use him like a 3-4 team could use him. And **** Dontari Poe. He's not Haloti Ngata. Just shut the **** up, please.

ArrowheadMagic 03-07-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 8427054)

A lot of tackles for a guy that played one gap.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 09:15 PM

Tyson Jackson has value in the late first round, especially when your starting options are that fat **** elephant Howard Green or broke dick Mike Neal.

A consistent run-stuffer off the edge that eats up blockers would do the Green Bay defense a world of good. I'm telling you. Their defensive woes last season were probably 30% Nick Collins out for the year, 30% no depth or talent at rushing the passer beyond Clay Matthews, and 40% Cullen Jenkins leaving to the Eagles.

Brockers is absolutely the perfect pick.

ArrowheadMagic 03-07-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8427091)
Q

One year wonder? Worth the risk. GB obviously needs pass rushers, but whats available.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:18 PM

Brockers isn't really a fit for the Packers' one-gap, though.

To me, he's a two-gap end, or a two tech in the 4-3.

But that's just me.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 09:27 PM

I agree D, Brockers would be oversized to play 3-technique.

Sapp set the bar at the 3-tech, IMHO. I thought Suh may be the new standard after his rookie season but last season raised and furthered some concerns I have about him.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:29 PM

If I had the Packers' pick, I probably would have allowed time to expire in order to beat the shit out of SNR.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8427144)
If I had the Packers' pick, I probably would have allowed time to expire in order to beat the shit out of SNR.

And if you had three wheels you'd be a tricycle now, wouldn't you?

Direckshun 03-07-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8427163)
And if you had three wheels you'd be a tricycle now, wouldn't you?

We should do this more often.

RealSNR 03-07-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8427112)
Brockers isn't really a fit for the Packers' one-gap, though.

To me, he's a two-gap end, or a two tech in the 4-3.

But that's just me.

BJ Raji isn't exactly a one-gapper either when they rotate him out to the end position and bring in Ryan Pickett.

Capers has a way of making young fatties work in his scheme as long as the talent is there.

Titty Meat 03-07-2012 10:07 PM

The Ravens have a few needs but most of those needs can be filled in the middle rounds. With the Ravens losing Grubbs to free agency and center Matt Birk likely retiring after this season the Ravens will be in need of a center.

Ravens Select: Peter Konz Center/Guard Wisconsin

ArrowheadMagic 03-07-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 8427054)

No tampa 2 plays one gap. Sapp was a special talent. Its why the tampa 2 isnt as good without Sapp.

Direckshun 03-07-2012 10:19 PM

Spoiler!

Titty Meat 03-07-2012 10:26 PM

Psst Dick Toon didn't play for Nebraska.

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 10:59 PM

per wiki;

To defend running plays, the Tampa 2 is a single gap defense where each player is responsible to defend his own gap. The assigned gap changes with game conditions and personnel.

Dylan 03-07-2012 11:42 PM

This may interest you:

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) has produced numerous excellent scouting videos.

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) is also part of DraftBreakdown crew.

2012 Draft Film Room (Prospects): http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/21...howThread.aspx

Please send me a PM, if this is the wrong place to post this information. I apologize and will gladly remove it. TIA

The Franchise 03-07-2012 11:53 PM

This is probably going to be viewed as a reach but I really don't give a shit. It's common knowledge that the 49ers need a WR. I was hoping that Floyd or Wright would fall but it didn't happen. So I'm going to take a player with a HUGE ceiling.

The San Francisco 49ers select Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech

He's the deep threat that the 49ers have been looking for. If anyone can get the talent out of this kid.....its Harbaugh.

Direckshun 03-08-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8427338)
Psst Dick Toon didn't play for Nebraska.

:thumb:

Direckshun 03-08-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8427603)
This is probably going to be viewed as a reach but I really don't give a shit. It's common knowledge that the 49ers need a WR. I was hoping that Floyd or Wright would fall but it didn't happen. So I'm going to take a player with a HUGE ceiling.

The San Francisco 49ers select Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech

He's the deep threat that the 49ers have been looking for. If anyone can get the talent out of this kid.....its Harbaugh.

Biggest reach of the draft so far, right along htis selecting Mercilus #10 overall.

The 49ers need somebody to rack up 60-80 receptions now, not someone they're going to have to groom for a while. Randle or Sanu would fit their needs much better.

ChiefsCountry 03-08-2012 09:23 AM

Thank you 49ers for passing on Sanu. I love this player. I think he has the potential to be the next Dwayne Bowe. Brady is going to love him.

The New England Patriots select Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers

DJ's left nut 03-08-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 8427578)
This may interest you:

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) has produced numerous excellent scouting videos.

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) is also part of DraftBreakdown crew.

2012 Draft Film Room (Prospects): http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/21...howThread.aspx

Please send me a PM, if this is the wrong place to post this information. I apologize and will gladly remove it. TIA

Mother of God...

I doubt Scott Pioli put as much work into this draft as that guy...

htismaqe 03-08-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8427727)
Biggest reach of the draft so far, right along htis selecting Mercilus #10 overall.

The 49ers need somebody to rack up 60-80 receptions now, not someone they're going to have to groom for a while. Randle or Sanu would fit their needs much better.

Yes!!! I knew I could be the best at something...

htismaqe 03-08-2012 10:13 AM

The New York Giants have a lot of little needs and no gaping holes in their roster - that's usually the case when a team wins the Super Bowl.

The Giants are beginning to show some age on the offensive line however, and could use upgrades at several spots.

With that in mind, the New York Giants select:

JAMES BROWN, OT / OG, TROY

A college OT that has worked out at OG leading up to the Combine, Brown has a lot of upside as a utility lineman. Of course, one could always say that he's not good enough to be a top notch guard OR tackle, but hey, the Giants just won the Super Bowl.

ChiefsCountry 03-08-2012 10:19 AM

We are now into round two.

Rams Fan PM his pick to keep this thing a rolling.

St. Louis Rams select Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina

Titty Meat 03-08-2012 10:33 AM

The Colts have a lot of needs. My first thought was to draft a NT for that defense that is now a moving to the 34 but with Wayne and Garcon leaving Indy they will need some weapons for Luck. So.....

With the 2nd pick in the 2nd Round:

Colts Select: Reuben Randle WR LSU

This guy has tons of upside but is a raw prospect. It didn't help LSU had shitty Qb's.

Marco Polo 03-08-2012 10:46 AM

Mike Mayock recently raved about this prospect's potential, noting "I don't think there's any way he's getting out of the first round". Well he did and fortunately for the Vikings, they are thrilled. Minnesota's secondary is abysmal and this prospect will certainly help with that area.

The Minnesota Vikings select Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida.

DJ's left nut 03-08-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 8428356)
Mike Mayock recently raved about this prospect's potential, noting "I don't think there's any way he's getting out of the first round". Well he did and fortunately for the Vikings, they are thrilled. Minnesota's secondary is abysmal and this prospect will certainly help with that area.

The Minnesota Vikings select Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida.

Damn - way to go all Al Davis on us.

He's insanely fast, but his scouting report reads a whole lot like Justin Miller's did.

jd1020 03-08-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8428387)
Damn - way to go all Al Davis on us.

He's insanely fast, but his scouting report reads a whole lot like Justin Miller's did.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...t-stock-update

DJ's left nut 03-08-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8428457)

I didn't say that Mayock doesn't like him.

But he still reads a hell of a lot like Justin Miller.