ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Billay's official draft endorsment (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=292127)

Titty Meat 04-25-2015 09:44 PM

Billay's official draft endorsment

It will be better than Direckshuns.

Of course i'm going off memory and highlights. Nelson Agholor is a damn good WR. Perfect fit for this offense with his ability to run great routes, has great hands. I said it in another thread I think he's a better fit for this offense than a guy like DeVante Parker.

He's more NFL ready than DGB and less of a risk.

O.city 04-25-2015 09:47 PM

Not better than parker but a good fit.

Only problem is that he may be a slot only wr

Titty Meat 04-25-2015 09:59 PM

Idk man when I look at Parker I see a little bit of Baldwin. I don't think he would be a good fit for this offense.

Bowser 04-25-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billay (Post 11459728)
Idk man when I look at Parker I see a little bit of Baldwin. I don't think he would be a good fit for this offense.

Come on, now.

And Parker could be a fit in just about any offense.

CleveSteve 04-25-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11459721)
Only problem is that he may be a slot only wr

I have heard this before on here and have no idea where it came from. He's big and fast. He played outside at USC. He can play outside.

Nightfyre 04-25-2015 11:00 PM

He does not have the desired size for the outside. And there is a world of difference playing outside at USC versus the NFL.

DaneMcCloud 04-25-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11459762)
He does not have the desired size for the outside. And there is a world of difference playing outside at USC versus the NFL.

6'0, 200 pounds isn't the "desired size"?

Someone tell Jeremy Maclin.

Nightfyre 04-26-2015 12:44 AM

Not having the desired size advantage is fine as long as you handle your business when in press coverage. Press coverage will shut Agholor down. Hence, why he is destined for the slot, or possibly Z receiver. And while I realize he ran a 4.4, it doesn't consistently translate to the field. I like Agholor a lot - but as a second round pick due to these limitations.

smith11 04-26-2015 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11459835)
Not having the desired size advantage is fine as long as you handle your business when in press coverage. Press coverage will shut Agholor down. Hence, why he is destined for the slot, or possibly Z receiver. And while I realize he ran a 4.4, it doesn't consistently translate to the field. I like Agholor a lot - but as a second round pick due to these limitations.

im not saying you are wrong but it occurs to me he caught over 100 passes last year--wasn't he facing press coverage at usc?

Nightfyre 04-26-2015 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smith11 (Post 11459856)
im not saying you are wrong but it occurs to me he caught over 100 passes last year--wasn't he facing press coverage at usc?

Not in any tape I saw. Against teams that play press coverage, they make an effort to move him inside, set him up in bunch formations, or put him in motion prior to the snap. He was insulated from it, which is pretty indicative, imo. He is really only effective in space. Just my opinion/observations.

OldSchool 04-26-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11459866)
Not in any tape I saw. Against teams that play press coverage, they make an effort to move him inside, set him up in bunch formations, or put him in motion prior to the snap. He was insulated from it, which is pretty indicative, imo. He is really only effective in space. Just my opinion/observations.

Couldn't you say the same thing with another similar prospect, Cooper?

O.city 04-26-2015 07:17 PM

I think Kevin White would be a monster at X for the current Chiefs, across form Maclin. That big bodied strong mother ****er would wreck shit.

Parker would as well.

Dark Horse 04-27-2015 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11459835)

Ive seen other people express those same concerns, however the other day nfln had Brian Kelly on and asked him about facing Agholor, Parker and Strong on the field and which one he would take and he said Agholor because of his versatility and ability to play inside and out.

BigChiefFan 04-27-2015 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11460938)
I think Kevin White would be a monster at X for the current Chiefs, across form Maclin. That big bodied strong mother ****er would wreck shit.

Parker would as well.

I agree. White is the type of player you move up for.

The Franchise 04-27-2015 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 11459866)

lolwut?