ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

The Dawg 05-01-2012 11:13 PM

I don't know what to think about that trailer.... Looks kinda like they are moving towards a Halo type game.

Quesadilla Joe 05-01-2012 11:24 PM

MW2 was filled with bullshit. It was almost impossible to play aggressive in most lobbies.

Unlimited noobtubes + unlimited claymores + no recoil assault rifles + shotgun secondaries= a campers paradise.

DBOSHO 05-02-2012 03:49 AM

Nah.

Quesadilla Joe 05-02-2012 12:41 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gm5PZGb3OyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DMAC 05-02-2012 12:50 PM

Infinity Ward should put out one on the same day.

Sofa King 05-02-2012 12:58 PM

If i exclusively played campaigns i might be good with these games.

But the multiplayer is all i play and it's getting worse and worse. MW3's maps very absolute shit. I hated favela in MW2 and that ALL MW3 is.... one giant shitty Favela. And the dumb shit like quikscopers that can kill you with one shot 6 feet to your right just kills the game for me. Plus a thousand other things.

I won't get this unless i hear from my "just as pissed off" friends that it's actually good.

Munson 05-02-2012 03:19 PM

I'll pass on this one. CoD has been shit for years. I didn't even bother buying MW3. I'll stick to the Battlefield series.

Ceej 05-02-2012 04:41 PM

If I wanted to play a futuristic FPS game I would have just bought Halo.

Pass -- the whole thing.

Dayze 05-02-2012 08:11 PM

Black Ops VI: The Public Transit System

Bowser 05-02-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8589870)
Black Ops VI: Electric Boogaloo

Fixed it

Valiant 05-02-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8587019)
MW2 was filled with bullshit. It was almost impossible to play aggressive in most lobbies.

Unlimited noobtubes + unlimited claymores + no recoil assault rifles + shotgun secondaries= a campers paradise.

Wut?? I rarely saw the camping you are mentioning.. You are just mad for running into claymores and getting tubed because you ran in there hoping your connection saved you..

Shit the tubes were perfect for getting rid of campers that did not leave their spots.. I question your perspective on more things then just games and teams you cheer for..

Valiant 05-02-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeXJones (Post 8586870)
Black Ops 3: In Space ... Shit just got real on mars

Seems they are stealign a bit from battlefield 2142..

And for mars games, the original red faction was perfect.. rail gun + rocket launcher and c-4.. See through the walls, snipe the enemy then blast a hole through the wall to get the flag and leave..

Bambi 05-02-2012 10:23 PM

mw2 was great. All the COD's since have been terrible. Hence the shift to BF3 style play as evidence in this new trailer.

It sucks that all the COD style players have given up on mw3 and invaded BF3 though. And its only going to get worse with the map pack coming this month.

oh well

Setsuna 05-02-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8590180)
Wut?? I rarely saw the camping you are mentioning.. You are just mad for running into claymores and getting tubed because you ran in there hoping your connection saved you..

Shit the tubes were perfect for getting rid of campers that did not leave their spots.. I question your perspective on more things then just games and teams you cheer for..

Tubes were shit, you were shit for using a tube, therefore your opinion is shit. You had no skill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8590374)
mw2 was great. All the COD's since have been terrible. Hence the shift to BF3 style play as evidence in this new trailer.

It sucks that all the COD style players have given up on mw3 and invaded BF3 though. And its only going to get worse with the map pack coming this month.

oh well

MW2 was absolutely god awful. That predator missile bullshit is the worst idea ever and the fact they didn't get rid of it in 3 was a stroke of idiocy.

QuikSsurfer 05-02-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8590549)
Tubes were shit, you were shit for using a tube, therefore your opinion is shit. You had no skill.

MW2 was absolutely god awful. That predator missile bullshit is the worst idea ever and the fact they didn't get rid of it in 3 was a stroke of idiocy.

Don't be an idiot - Spec Ops missions were introduced here.