ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

loochy 08-01-2011 03:01 PM

If one of these can take down a giant skyscraper then I think it's pretty strong.

Pants 08-01-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 7793478)
My buddy was pulling his bass boat down the highway at about 70 mph when it came off the trailer. It skidded wildly and flipped a couple of times and ended up down an embankment. He sent pictures to the manufacturer of the carnage because water is alot like asphalt and someone might drown.

LMAO

I didn't realize Frankie had a boat.

Bowser 08-01-2011 03:19 PM

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yn38I0Y-zqg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iowanian 08-01-2011 03:19 PM

Frankie was on the USS Indianapolis.

The sharks only stopped eating people because he put them to sleep orating to them about the vast depth of his keen wit. It was geographically appropriate because his description was that the depth of his knowledge was Challenger Deep, which was only a few miles away.

Donger 08-01-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7793374)
Of course you would say that since you are a hurt-ass, which is not surprising having tried to match wits with me here and on DC.

Did you really just mention wits in this thread? As in, wits that aren't half?

loochy 08-01-2011 03:32 PM

Frankie and Donger
sittin' in a tree
K I S S I N G
first comes love
then comes marriage
then comes the anglo-persian baby in the baby carriage!

RNR 08-01-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7793613)
Frankie and Donger
sittin' in a tree
K I S S I N G
first comes love
then comes marriage

:spock: two guys can do that?

loochy 08-01-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 7793618)

Oh yeah, for sure. Don't you remember that thread from a month or two ago?

Donger 08-01-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7793613)
Frankie and Donger
sittin' in a tree
K I S S I N G
first comes love
then comes marriage

Please don't cast aspersians.

Iowanian 08-01-2011 03:37 PM

This photo is very personal to Frankie, this is serious business.

That plane is bent, broken, uncontrolable leaking of fluid and unusable, not unlike his pickle the past 20 years.

OnTheWarpath15 08-01-2011 03:38 PM

LMAO

fan4ever 08-01-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7793374)
Of course you would say that since you are a hurt-ass, which is not surprising having tried to match wits with me here and on DC.

...and there it is. In every thread I've ever seen where Frankie is getting his ass handed to him (a lot, and usually in DC) he eventually goes to the "intellectual superiority" remarks which make it all the more funny.

He is so damn entertaining. :popcorn:

KCHawg 08-01-2011 05:31 PM

After reading shit like this I now know why people say "FRANKIE FOR BRAINS"

CrazyPhuD 08-01-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7792298)
There goes that 'F' word again. Wonder where I saw that earlier in the thread. :hmmm:

This is one of those holy ****ing shit type threads.....ROFL

Take a physics class.....ever?

The principle behind why this happened is pretty straight forward. If you want a real world practical example to illustrate to yourself go find a field with a large number of prairie dog holes in it. Start running in said field..while still running put a foot in one of the prairie dog holes and report back to us as to what happened.

Everything I'm sure was fine on the runway...once they ran off the front end is going to decelerate while the back wants to keep going forward. If the front nose gear bites into the soft ground and 'stops' then you're going to have the front of the plane stopped while the back of the plane wants to keep going forward and hence crunch like an accordion. If anything this type of crash shows exactly how strong the nose landing gear was. If it wasn't it would have likely sheared off.

Now explain how in flight you're going to have the front of the plane stop while the back of the plane wants to keep going? If you hit another plane sure that can happen...but then you probably have bigger concerns than the hull buckling.

Saul Good 08-01-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7793626)
Please don't cast aspersians.

I've told you not to make ethnic puns. When you get banned, I'll be here to say ayatollah so.

Donger 08-01-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7794106)
I've told you not to make ethnic puns. When you get banned, I'll be here to say ayatollah so.

LMAO

Bowser 08-01-2011 08:17 PM

Hall of classics, anyone?

Saul Good 08-01-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 7794284)
Hall of classics, anyone?

Gaz option.

threebag 08-01-2011 08:54 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...URvoaECe3OCU9A

>

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...CpT25bH--KbcMg

mdstu 08-01-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793476)
I have a hemroid that I am fairly certain could beat Frankie at a game of boggle.

Yes, I'm saying a small piece of Phildo's ass could match wits with frankie.

I laughed at the irony of a misspelled Hemorrhoid playing boggle.

BTW I only know how to spell it because I am one of the afflicted.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793404)
Farooq you, dipshit.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. People are laughing at you, regularly, and it's not because you're funny.

Haha! Incorrect from the first word to the last.

Nervous agitated laughter is not laughter of joy nor of belittlement. My extensive experience here has been the "people" you speak of are only those who can't handle being outwitted, out-debated, and outsmarted by the "ferner." I'm used to dumb rednecks and particularly enjoy getting under their skin.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793448)
I can only imagine the conversations in FarooqU's neighbor garages.

I'll bet he's got a nickname, like I call one of mine "gilbert grape's mama" and "the bullfrog twins" and another "the lord of the flies" and "piggy".

Now THAT was pure comedy. Can't compete with that kind of wit.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7793450)
I'm sure that's how it is in Frankieworld. Just like in Frankieworld, people laugh at your jokes and how, in Frankieworld, people were claiming that airplanes are "totally indestructible."

LMAO

I don't think you can outwit a tree stump, champ.

You know I have outwitted you every time you tried me. I guess you owe tree stumps an apology.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793476)
I have a hemroid that I am fairly certain could beat Frankie at a game of boggle.

Yes, I'm saying a small piece of Phildo's ass could match wits with frankie.

You know Iovagian, you go into your shell for a year or so and then you reappear for a week or so to try to beat me down. I wish at least you'd do it monthly so I could attribute it to your PMS. As it is you are an enigma. But such is the case for a lot of Venusians like you.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7793482)
Claim it, Frankie. Claim it.

Are you going back on your posts?

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7793483)
If one of these can take down a giant skyscraper then I think it's pretty strong.

Bad taste.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793576)
Frankie was on the USS Indianapolis.

The sharks only stopped eating people because he put them to sleep orating to them about the vast depth of his keen wit. It was geographically appropriate because his description was that the depth of his knowledge was Challenger Deep, which was only a few miles away.

Boy you got a million of them. Stop it! Stop it!... our collective sides are splitting.

ClevelandBronco 08-01-2011 10:38 PM

May whichever God you prefer to ignore help you.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7793589)
Did you really just mention wits in this thread? As in, wits that aren't half?

Right you are chap. Some of our usual half wits HAVE already chimed in in a benign hardly significant thread just because it's mine. They desperately hope this could be a chance to beat down of Frankie for all the time they've been beaten in wit and logic. It's a human instinct. Low human instinct but still one. Some of us have evolved out of it to a reasonable degree. Some will be lucky if their great grandchildren get there.

It's pathetic and petty, really. But the dumb does not recognize pettiness.

Frankie 08-01-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 7793618)

Shshshsh! Loochy thinks so. Don't interrupt his blissful ignorance.

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7793631)
This photo is very personal to Frankie, this is serious business.

That plane is bent, broken, uncontrolable leaking of fluid and unusable, not unlike his pickle the past 20 years.

"Ssssssssss..."

http://rlv.zcache.com/bomb_mousepad-...46trak_400.jpg

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 7793719)
...and there it is. In every thread I've ever seen where Frankie is getting his ass handed to him (a lot, and usually in DC) he eventually goes to the "intellectual superiority" remarks which make it all the more funny.

He is so damn entertaining. :popcorn:

Meh, I'm used to mass assaults by the witless. They happen in almost all of my CP participations. You know why, Sherlock? Because not one of you (and I use the word 'you' selectively here) can stand up to me in a logical debate alone.

Getting surrounded by howling monkeys with nothing to say but making fart sounds and throwing shit counts as me having my ass handed to me. I got it. Thanks genius.

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCHawg (Post 7793940)
After reading shit like this I now know why people say "FRANKIE FOR BRAINS"

Here comes another mult of another genius. What a shock!

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 7794021)
This is one of those holy ****ing shit type threads.....ROFL

Take a physics class.....ever?

Yes. Also classes in Structure and Structural Integrity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 7794021)
Everything I'm sure was fine on the runway...

:LOL: There goes that dreaded phrase again. So far the only ones who are SURE are the ones who are picking an unnecessary fight over a minor "here's a piece of news" thread. I have merely suggested A possibility, out of many possible scenarios. But the rest of you are so sure that only your scenario is true, possibilities of structural fatigue, material oxidation, in-flight forces, and neglect by the maintenance folks in Trinidad be damned. :shake:

Frankie 08-01-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7794106)

Ok that's funny. Kind of.

Phobia 08-01-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794562)
Ok that's funny. Kind of.

See, this is why I like you. You can at least acknowledge decent humor. I disagree with virtually everything you stand for politically and anytime logic is necessary but at least you have a good sense of humor.

Frankie 08-02-2011 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794585)
See, this is why I like you. You can at least acknowledge decent humor. I disagree with virtually everything you stand for politically and anytime logic is necessary but at least you have a good sense of humor.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mc39h3f6E0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phobia 08-02-2011 12:30 AM

Don't get carried away. We're not going to open a 7-11 together or anything but maybe I'll split some hummus with you....

Frankie 08-02-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794614)
Don't get carried away. We're not going to open a 7-11 together or anything but maybe I'll split some hummus with you....

Your place or mine? ;)

BossChief 08-02-2011 12:56 AM

Dont worry, Frankie.

Donger is just trying to make people feel safe and like these things cant happen in mid flight. Everyone here knows the truth, these things fall apart all the time.

He wants to sell more gas, thats all.

Hes the one with the agenda.

Keep it up, dont let him win!

TimeForWasp 08-02-2011 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet62 (Post 7790541)
Airplanes are not supposed to go on off runway excursions. Looks like the nose gear dug into the soft ground after running off the end of the runway. Pilot could have landed long and ran out of runway before being able to stop. Also throw in heavy rain and bad visibility. It’s hard to come to a sudden stop mid air unless you hit a mountain. Besides, it's a Boeing. I won't break up in the air unless helped by a bomb, missile or an unmaintained, aged and corroded airframe.

The pilot was quoted saying. "The damned runway was extremely short, But you wouldn't believe how wide it was".

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2011 05:37 AM

Want to get away.....

Pasta Little Brioni 08-02-2011 05:53 AM

teedubya will be along shortly nodding his head in agreement.

Mr. Flopnuts 08-02-2011 05:56 AM

Well, business should pick up in this thread in the next couple of hours.

LOCOChief 08-02-2011 06:24 AM

Great thread Frankie, you should start several more today. Your cp friends are funny aren't they?

Donger 08-02-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794482)
Are you going back on your posts?

What?

Saulbadguy 08-02-2011 06:49 AM

I wonder if the radar rings have anything to do with this?

stevieray 08-02-2011 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794548)
You know why, Sherlock? Because not one of you (and I use the word 'you' selectively here) can stand up to me in a logical debate alone.

ROFL.....:spock:......ROFL

NaptownChief 08-02-2011 07:02 AM

No worries mates, Obama said he can fix this with a jet tax.

Donger 08-02-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794519)
Right you are chap. Some of our usual half wits HAVE already chimed in in a benign hardly significant thread just because it's mine. They desperately hope this could be a chance to beat down of Frankie for all the time they've been beaten in wit and logic. It's a human instinct. Low human instinct but still one. Some of us have evolved out of it to a reasonable degree. Some will be lucky if their great grandchildren get there.

It's pathetic and petty, really. But the dumb does not recognize pettiness.

Honestly, Frankie, I understand you think that (and maybe even believe it) but you should have taken my advice and just had a laugh over this abortion of a thread.

Instead, you chose to go full-Frankie. And, no, that's not a compliment.

Iowanian 08-02-2011 07:50 AM

you NEVER go FULL-Farooq

NaptownChief 08-02-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 7794810)
you NEVER go FULL-Farooq

Simple Jack references never get old.

Pants 08-02-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794468)
You know I have outwitted you every time you tried me. I guess you owe tree stumps an apology.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Frankie. I usually just laugh at you, I didn't realize we were "matching wits" at some point. You're going to have to give me some links if you don't mind.

You do realize that this thread has made you look extremely stupid yet again, right? And unlike some other posters, I don't judge you by your nationality, I only laugh at your stupidity. :thumb:

blaise 08-02-2011 08:00 AM

This thread arrived right on schedule.

loochy 08-02-2011 08:12 AM

I don't even know what Frankie is trying to argue about anymore. He just keeps calling people half witted for whatever reason.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-U7Lqwl3Vzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Phobia 08-02-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7794824)
And unlike some other posters, I don't judge you by your nationality, I only laugh at your stupidity. :thumb:

I don't judge him based on his nationality but it does make most of the jokes more explosive.

loochy 08-02-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794864)
I don't judge him based on his nationality but it does make most of the jokes more explosive.

*rimshot*

Pants 08-02-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7794857)
I don't even know what Frankie is trying to argue about anymore. He just keeps calling people half witted for whatever reason.

This is Frankie in a nutshell:

1. Frankie says something completely asinine:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :eek:

2. Everyone makes fun of Frankie.

3. Frankie claims he is smarter than everyone else.

4. ???

5. Profit.

Iowanian 08-02-2011 08:21 AM

The best part about frankie is that he still talks trash to grandma about her lack of ability to punish him after she takes his pants down and beats his ass with a gooseberry switch.

He's the premature ejaculat'r with the 3" poke at the gangbang strutting around like John Holmes.

The depth of Frankie's intellectual wit wouldn't fill the reservoir tip of a condom.

Slurpy-sales-Americans by culture want to feel "witty" or see themselves as clever tricksters. Frankie thinks he's a character in the boy and the Tiger.

Saul Good 08-02-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7794824)
I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Frankie. I usually just laugh at you, I didn't realize we were "matching wits" at some point. You're going to have to give me some links if you don't mind.

You do realize that this thread has made you look extremely stupid yet again, right? And unlike some other posters, I don't judge you by your nationality, I only laugh at your stupidity. :thumb:

Frankie's posts have so many layers of truth and meaning that you must peel them like an onion in order to really uncover the depths of his brilliance and appreciate the totality of his words' meanings.

Just as the Mona Lisa has been revealed, only through the use of sophisticated x-ray techniques centuries after its completion, to contain three paintings underneath, so are the postings of Frankie. In fact, I would wager that if one were so inclined as to screen print one of his posts onto canvas, x-ray fluorescence spectrometry would reveal that he is actually pontificating on everything from post-modernism to existentialism to rangers lone. Oh that we had the capacity to appreciate the full spectrum of his genius (genious?)...

Phobia 08-02-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7794876)
3. Frankie claims he is smarter than everyone else.

Dude, Frankie is a lot smarter than everyone else. He just has a propensity to type really stupid shit on the internet. But if you hung out with him in RL, everything would be all smart-guy stuff, all the time. For instance, he could start a really giant bonfire and leap over that like the real Palestinians from his homeland but he's very conservative and builds a wee-little Jack-jumped-over-a-candlestick fire. That's smart right there. Hardly any misfortunate accidents plus smores directly after the flag burning event.

Pants 08-02-2011 08:25 AM

ROFL

Donger 08-02-2011 08:27 AM

I'm going to be gallant and gracious, and offer Frankie another out in this thread:

Yes, it IS possible that fatigue could lead to a massive failure of the fuselage of a commercial aircraft, although this has never happened in over 80 years of commercial aircraft operations. Therefore, it is highly unlikely in the extreme that such a failure will happen in flight. Therefore, no Frankie, you don't need to worry about it happening. No more so than you do about monkeys flying out of your anus (which is also possible).

Iowanian 08-02-2011 08:27 AM

I look forward to the detail, intellectually filled oration about how Frankie tricked the tigers back out of his purple shoes with crimson soles and linings and the green blazer and blue trousers his father, Kappali purchased for him at the market and how he tricks the tigers into fighting in a circle around a tree spinning so fast that they melt into butter. The best part is when he takes the melted tigers to his mother, Ramita who makes pancakes and he eats 127 pancakes.

loochy 08-02-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7794902)
I'm going to be gallant and gracious, and offer Frankie another out in this thread:

Yes, it IS possible that fatigue could lead to a massive failure of the fuselage of a commercial aircraft, although this has never happened in over 80 years of commercial aircraft operations. Therefore, it is highly unlikely in the extreme that such a failure will happen in flight. Therefore, no Frankie, you don't need to worry about it happening. No more so than you do about monkeys flying out of your anus (which is also possible).

Please elaborate on how this is possible.

Thank you in advance.

loochy 08-02-2011 08:29 AM

Frankie is the Iranian Chuck Norris.

Achilles + Zeus + Samson + Goliath + Hercules + Iron Man + Super Man + Spider Man + Incredible Hulk + Wolverine + Rapunzel = Frankie

Frankie can fit a square peg in a round hole.

Like Voldemort, when you say his name, Frankie knows where you are.

Iowanian 08-02-2011 08:30 AM

I actually met Frankie irl about 10 years ago.

We had a gathering in DM for members and he showed up and strutted up and intimidated the shit out of me. And then I thought "get the F out of here, Danny Devito"

Phobia 08-02-2011 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7794907)

Thank you in advance.

If you ate some flying monkeys that were indigestible, they would likely fly out of your anus 6-12 hours later.

Donger 08-02-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7794907)

Thank you in advance.

Frankie removes clothes, including underwear (if he wears underwear).

Frankie picks up monkey (or monkeys).

Frankie lovingly strokes monkey (or monkeys) in order to calm the animal(s) down.

Frankie inserts monkey (or monkeys) into his anus.

Monkey (or monkeys) understandably find their new surroundings to be generally unpleasant and fight to escape. * This is Frankie's favorite part *

Frankie's sphincter can only stand so much, and the monkey (or monkeys) is expelled from Frankie's anus at such a velocity that it (or they) seem to be flying, although it (or they) are merely falling with style.

Monkey (or monkeys) wonder why Frankie eats so much goat while cleaning itself off.

loochy 08-02-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794921)
If you ate some flying monkeys that were indigestible, they would likely fly out of your anus 6-12 hours later.

But how do they get out? Do they force their way out or would Frankie's body expel them? Also, how would their wings survive the tough environment of kebab-spurred stomach acid of Frankie's gut?

Edit: I see that your scenario actually bypasses the gut.

loochy 08-02-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7794928)
Frankie removes clothes, including underwear (if he wears underwear).

Frankie picks up monkey (or monkeys).

Frankie lovingly strokes monkey (or monkeys) in order to calm the animal(s) down.

Frankie inserts monkey (or monkeys) into his anus.

Monkey (or monkeys) understandably find their new surroundings to be generally unpleasant and fight to escape. * This is Frankie's favorite part *

Frankie's sphincter can only stand so much, and the monkey (or monkeys) is expelled from Frankie's anus at such a velocity that it (or they) seem to be flying, although it (or they) are merely falling with style.

Monkey (or monkeys) wonder why Frankie eats so much goat while cleaning itself off.

ROFLROFL

Iowanian 08-02-2011 08:35 AM

May I suggest an alternative method for the flying monkeys?

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2009/snler.jpg

Whad'dya put in there t'day, Frankie?

You ain't gonna believe this one....

loochy 08-02-2011 08:36 AM

Poor little guy

http://teamdroid.com/UserFiles/Image/flyingmonkey.jpg

FRANKIE WHY DO YOU ABUSE ANIMALS!!?!?!?!!!?

Saul Good 08-02-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794921)

What if, instead of flying monkeys, they were actually sea monkeys? I'm almost certain that Frankie once injested a large quantity of sea men both orally and rectally only to send them flying out of his anus at a high rate of speed.

Reerun_KC 08-02-2011 08:42 AM

Frankie says "duh Winning!"

Iowanian 08-02-2011 09:02 AM

Frankie taught Charlie Sheen how to do coke off of a hooker's ass.

KCHawg 08-02-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794549)
Here comes another mult of another genius. What a shock!

Not a mult dumbass, just laughing at how someone who claims to be so smart could think something like this could possibly happen in the air.

Phobia 08-02-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCHawg (Post 7795020)
Not a mult dumbass, just laughing at how someone who claims to be so smart could think something like this could possibly happen in the air.

He's seen every Nick Cage flick 3x.

Phobia 08-02-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7794548)
Because not one of you (and I use the word 'you' selectively here) can stand up to me in a logical debate alone.

This is actually true, Frankie. It's mostly because a mutually logical debate including you doesn't exist.

fan4ever 08-02-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 7794892)
Dude, Frankie is a lot smarter than everyone else. He just has a propensity to type really stupid shit on the internet. But if you hung out with him in RL, everything would be all smart-guy stuff, all the time.

ROFL

That was great.

Frankies going to take you apart because he's too smart to let this thread die.