ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News America's Best Sniper killed at TX Gun Range (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269629)

tk13 02-02-2013 10:36 PM

America's Best Sniper killed at TX Gun Range

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013...h-county.html/

Quote:

Sniper Chris Kyle killed in Erath County Saturday, man arrested in his, another's slaying
9:35 pm on February 2, 2013 | Permalink

Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL and author of the best-selling book American Sniper, and a second person were shot and killed Saturday at a gun range in Erath County, U.S. Marshals said.

Late Saturday, Lancaster police arrested a man who they say matched the description of a man wanted in connection with the slayings. After a brief chase, officers arrested 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh, according to Lancaster police spokesperson Kelly Hooten.

Reporting on the shootings, the Stephenville Empire-Tribune said Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant would not discuss the victims. But the newspaper said that a source working at Rough Creek Lodge, which has a gun range at which the newspaper reported the slayings occurred, confirmed that one of the victims was Kyle.

WFAA-TV (Channel 8) reported that Kyle was shot point-blank while helping another soldier who is recovering from post traumatic stress syndrome.

Erath County officials had issued an alert for authorities to be on the lookout for the gunman, who was believed to be armed and dangerous and driving a black Ford F-350 truck with large tires and rims.

The suspect was believed to be highly trained with military experience. The shooting location is 53 miles southwest of Fort Worth, according to WFAA.

Kyle grew up in Texas and spent much of his time riding horses and participating on the school rodeo team. His life quickly changed when he decided to go into the military and became a Navy SEAL. He deployed four times to Iraq. Kyle held the record for number of kills by an American sniper. The Pentagon has confirmed more than 150 of his kills. The previous record was 109. For his service, Kyle was awarded two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars with Valor. His autobiography, American Sniper, was released last year.

tk13 02-02-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

'The Devil of Ramadi' named America's deadliest sniper
A Navy Seal sniper has been named America's deadliest marksman after racking up 160 kills during the Iraq War.

By Raf Sanchez, Washington 6:16PM GMT 03 Jan 2012

Chris Kyle, 37, blew away the previous US record of 109 kills, set by an Army rifleman during the Vietnam War.

In a new book, Mr Kyle recalls how his first kill from long range was a woman approaching a group of US Marines with a grenade in her hand. When ordered, he opened fire, killing the woman before she could attack his comrades.

Over four tours in Iraq, he built a ferocious reputation. To the insurgents who hid from his deadly scope, he was known as 'Al-Shaitan Ramad', or the Devil of Ramadi. They reportedly offered a $20,000 (£12,800) reward to anyone who could kill or capture him. Fellow Navy Seals referred to him simply as "The Legend".

Mr Kyle's most famous shot came outside the Shia district of Sadr City in Baghdad in 2008. From over a mile away he spotted an insurgent pointing a rocket launcher at an approaching Army convoy. He fired at a distance of 2,100 yards. "God blew that bullet and hit him," Mr Kyle told the New York Post.

As Marines and insurgents grappled in ferocious street fighting during the Second Battle of Fallujah, Mr Kyle reportedly killed 40 people - many while lying on an overturned crib in an abandoned apartment.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...st-sniper.html

DaneMcCloud 02-02-2013 10:40 PM

If only he had been armed...

:evil:

boogblaster 02-02-2013 11:38 PM

shoulda been deployed still . killin muslims .....

Phobia 02-02-2013 11:44 PM

Very sad. Survived 4 tours in Iraq and gets kilt in a place he felt safe.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-02-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9373713)

Wow, only three replies until a lethal dose of dumb****ery.

DaFace 02-02-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9373649)
If only he had been armed...

:evil:

Beat me to it. :)

big nasty kcnut 02-03-2013 03:23 AM

**** RIP he was a good man who killed enough terrorists that chuck norris was like whoa he's a bad ass.

wheeler08 02-03-2013 05:29 AM

Wow this is sad. I read his book and it was very good. He was a good man that had went thru a lot with his decision to chose country over family. And he finally retired and wanted to open a retreat like program for disabled veterans in Texas.

R8RFAN 02-03-2013 06:00 AM

RIP American Hero

CoMoChief 02-03-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9373925)
**** RIP he was a good man who killed enough terrorists that chuck norris was like whoa he's a bad ass.

Sorry but this is completely false.

loochy 02-03-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9373957)
Sorry but this is completely false.

150 isn't enough?

GloryDayz 02-03-2013 08:16 AM

RIP bro...

CoMoChief 02-03-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9373999)
150 isn't enough?

150,000 isn't enough according to Norris' standards.

Boise_Chief 02-03-2013 08:31 AM

Rip would have. Been a different story if he had seen him coming.

memyselfI 02-03-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boise_Chief (Post 9374040)
Rip would have. Been a different story if he had seen him coming.

Which is ironic considering how he got his fame. The entire thing is some serious irony.

Cheater5 02-03-2013 09:16 AM

The entire thing is terribly ****ing sad. The guy did his country's bidding (exceedingly well), returned home with honor and tries to assist other veteran's any way he can - and is murdered. It's just...sad.

memyselfI 02-03-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 9374083)
The entire thing is terribly ****ing sad. The guy did his country's bidding (exceedingly well), returned home with honor and tries to assist other veteran's any way he can - and is murdered. It's just...sad.

Lots of sad stories of people murdered by guns every day. Every single on of them was a hero to someone. I think this one stands out because if he can't protect himself as a trained and skilled shooter then what protection is a gun or his experience in using one? Certainly he was better equipped to defend himself than probably 99%of gun victims.

This death will not cause the much needed intropsection and reality call that it should. THAT i s the sad part of his death. He will end up like all other gun deaths. Just another...number.

mikey23545 02-03-2013 09:30 AM

So what the hell was the motive for this? Has anyone heard?

mikey23545 02-03-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9374095)
Lots of sad stories of people murdered every day. Every single on of them was a hero to someone. I think this one stands out because if he can't protect himself as a trained and skilled shooter then what protection is a gun or his experience in using one? Certainly he was better equipped to defend himself than probably 99%of gun victims.

This death will not cause the much needed intropsection and reality call that it should. THAT i s the sad part of his death. He will end up like all other gun deaths. Just another...number.

Quit being such a reerun.

Even someone trained in firearms isn't standing at alert every second of the day watching for assailants.

Canofbier 02-03-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9373713)

:facepalm:

memyselfI 02-03-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9374105)
Quit being such a reerun.

Even someone trained in firearms isn't standing at alert every second of the day watching for assailants.

Lol, that is true. False sense of security. :doh!:

Cheater5 02-03-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9374095)
Lots of sad stories of people murdered by guns every day. Every single on of them was a hero to someone. I think this one stands out because if he can't protect himself as a trained and skilled shooter then what protection is a gun or his experience in using one? Certainly he was better equipped to defend himself than probably 99%of gun victims.

You don't know what you're talking about. Really, you have no fucking idea. You have no knowledge surrounding the circumstances of his death, and to try and twist it into some political horseshite agenda is weak sauce.

This isn't in DC, so let's keep it out of that clown show.

BigRedChief 02-03-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9374101)

Sunday talk show said it was a marine he was counseling through PTSD. Which would explain why an experienced SEAL would have his guard down.

memyselfI 02-03-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 9374123)
You don't know what you're talking about. Really, you have no ****ing idea. You have no knowledge surrounding the circumstances of his death, and to try and twist it into some political horseshite agenda is weak sauce.

This isn't in DC, so let's keep it out of that clown show.

Article said he was shot at point blank range by a fellow soldier in a gun range which is a place assuredly full of guns.

Not sure there is much room for controversy here.

Goldmember 02-03-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9374101)

How many things can it be? Most likely about money or a woman

BigRedChief 02-03-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldmember (Post 9374142)
How many things can it be? Most likely about money or a woman

When PTSD is involved, it can be anything.

notorious 02-03-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9374153)

Yep.

Cheater5 02-03-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9374134)
Article said he was shot at point blank range by a fellow soldier in a gun range which is a place assuredly full of guns.

Not sure there is much room for controversy here.

And so you posit that he was in a position where he could have defended himself because of his vast experience with firearms? So planes should never crash, and patients should not die on operating tables. You have a child-like understanding of the world if you believe the BS you write.

The man dedicated himself to a profession which you obviously disagree with, (truth being because you cannot comprehend it) and saved countless lives of people he never knew, while doing the unfortunate business of killing in combat. To follow up, he dedicates his life to helping fellow veterans after he serves his time.

A tremendous human being, American (eew, gross, rolleyes), and humble person was murdered yesterday. Yes- you're right many thousands of terrific people died yesterday, and that is also sad. But this particular thread is about Chris Kyle. RIP.

memyselfI 02-03-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 9374177)
And so you posit that he was in a position where he could have defended himself because of his vast experience with firearms?

Thanks for making my point.. False sense of security. Perhaps the issue here will not only be guns but trust. When you place your faith in an object to protect or save you then you have lost your inate ability on who and when to trust. This will lead to even more fear and need to trust the object for your safety. More paranoia that you are never truly safe. Vicious cycle.

dtebbe 02-03-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9374131)
Sunday talk show said it was a marine he was counseling through PTSD. Which would explain why an experienced SEAL would have his guard down.

As strange as it may seem the gun range is the last place you expect to be shot dead on purpose. You're way too focused on what's going on in your lane to worry about what the folks in the next lane are doing.

This whole incident seems more than just a little odd to me, however...

DT

Demonpenz 02-03-2013 11:05 AM

Karma is alive.

Valiant 02-03-2013 11:11 AM

Can we ban duhnese?? Phobia can we call a vote? We did it for blackbob..

Bowser 02-03-2013 11:12 AM

Another story confirming that guns don't kill people, but menatally unbalanced people with guns kill people.

LiveSteam 02-03-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9374273)
Another story confirming that guns don't kill people, but menatally unbalanced people with guns kill people.

:clap: short & to the point. well done sir

NewChief 02-03-2013 11:52 AM

That's so damned sad. From all accounts, this guy was a great guy and a complete badass. Here's the money quote for me from him:

Quote:

In a February 2012 interview with NBC News, Kyle said he didn’t want to put the number of kills in the book but the publisher insisted.
“If I could figure out the number of people I saved, that’s something I would brag about,” he told NBC News' Lester Holt.
Shows that he kept his job in perspective.

mikey23545 02-03-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9374267)
Can we ban duhnese?? Phobia can we call a vote? We did it for blackbob..

Here's vote #2 to ban the Queen of Death..

memyselfI 02-03-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9374444)

You guys...seriously. Attack my point or ignore me. Don't whine.

BigRedChief 02-03-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9374476)

THIS!

I'm not in favor of banning people that are assholes, we don't like etc. etc.

Coach 02-03-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9374492)
THIS!

I'm not in favor of banning people that are assholes, we don't like etc. etc.

On the other hand, most of us are getting tired of people polluting a thread.

Aries Walker 02-03-2013 02:20 PM

At the heart of it all, Kyle and Littlefield were killed while trying to help one of their fellow soldiers. That pretty much says it all to me.

RealSNR 02-03-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9374476)

Is your point to ban gun ranges? :spock:

tmw4h5 02-03-2013 02:25 PM

"God blew that bullet and hit him" -- yes, you're an idiot.

kysirsoze 02-03-2013 02:39 PM

Poor guy, he never had a shot.

gblowfish 02-03-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9374273)

It's the bullet holes that kill people, actually.

BigRedChief 02-03-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9374794)
It's the bullet holes that kill people, actually.

ROFL

|Zach| 02-03-2013 03:01 PM

Bummer of a story.

Easy 6 02-03-2013 03:44 PM

This is sickening story, putrid... i hope this bastard is captured alive and given a nightly "cop killer" treatment by the guards in hardcore prison, break the rules every night with this turd.

AussieChiefsFan 02-04-2013 06:29 AM

Very sad. R.I.P.

dirk digler 02-04-2013 07:58 AM

Wow very sad story. RIP hero.

Rausch 02-04-2013 08:12 AM

I hope I see his name at work...

Steron 02-04-2013 08:17 AM

I read his book and heard him interviewed. The book a really awesome read. He seemed like a really down to earth dude. RIP hero.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-04-2013 09:23 AM

Taking a soldier with PTSD to a gun range? Don't think he thought that one through

Duck Dog 02-04-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9374114)
Lol, that is true. False sense of security. :doh!:

What is so ****ing funny? You are no better than that the shitbag, coward that killed him. Now **** off.

Amnorix 02-04-2013 11:04 AM

That was a pretty good book. RIP.

Whoever shot him is a pathetic excuse for a human being unless there is something serious going on that we're not aware of yet.

Skyy God 02-04-2013 11:04 AM

Ban assault..........oh.

Chief Roundup 02-04-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9374444)

It just might work too. Here is #3. She has needed to be removed for a long time.

memyselfI 02-04-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duck Dog (Post 9377350)
What is so ****ing funny? You are no better than that the shitbag, coward that killed him. Now **** off.

This statement. The notion that you can be trained and skilled out the ass plus have loaded guns all around you but still get your ass shot and killed in a moment you are not on watch for assailants. Irony.

Especially considering he served four tours in a war zone. The idea of him standing alert every second of the day just struck me as funny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9374105)

Deberg_1990 02-04-2013 01:22 PM

Wow...awfully cold statement from Ron Paul.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2616520.html

Former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) took to Twitter Monday to respond to this weekend's fatal shooting of former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

The suspect who allegedly shot Kyle and another man is Eddie Ray Routh, a veteran who authorities believe may have a mental illness related to his military service.

Paul wondered what Routh was doing at the Texas shooting range:

Kyle was the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history, with 160 confirmed kills. After leaving the Navy in 2009, he wrote his autobiography, American Sniper, published last year

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense

memyselfI 02-04-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9377738)

Former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) took to Twitter Monday to respond to this weekend's fatal shooting of former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle.

The suspect who allegedly shot Kyle and another man is Eddie Ray Routh, a veteran who authorities believe may have a mental illness related to his military service.

Kyle was the most lethal sniper in U.S. military history, with 160 confirmed kills. After leaving the Navy in 2009, he wrote his autobiography, American Sniper, published last year

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense

What is cold? He said what many, most, are wondering and/or thinking. The fact that this was military personnel suffering from PTSD makes this rather tricky for a number of parties involved. Was Routh getting proper treatment for his illness? Did a doctor or other medical professional suggest that someone suffering from PTSD be taken to a driving range? Was part of Routh's illness is that he seemed unable to turn off being at war making him a danger to himself and/or others?

We night not ever know the answers but I think the situation is sufficiently odd to warrant asking the questions.

Barret 02-04-2013 01:48 PM

Being from Texas.....why is this dude still alive?

Meaning he just shot 2 people and stole a truck. Wait...let me rephrase...he just shot 2 veterans, one which was highly decorated and the other I am not sure about. The likely hood that he is still armed is great since he just left a gun range.

I would have thought Texas DPS would have been "Halt!!! BLAM BLAM BLAM!!! or we will shoot" type of deal instead of capturing him.

KChiefer 02-04-2013 02:19 PM

CNN was just saying this looks to be a case of exposure therapy gone horribly wrong.

DaneMcCloud 02-04-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9377550)
This statement. The notion that you can be trained and skilled out the ass plus have loaded guns all around you but still get your ass shot and killed in a moment you are not on watch for assailants.

Irony.

Wow. This is just absolutely embarrassing.

There are 60 million responsible gun owners in America. The focus of this tragedy should not be "guns" but mental health. We as Americans need to learn how to recognize mental health issues, address them properly and provide help to all those in need.

Until we do so, more tragedies like this will occur.

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 03:22 PM

Read his book sounded like an asshole. What was he doing with a gun and a dude with ptsd?

RIP

DJJasonp 02-04-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9377738)

Not really calling this "cold".......but for what it's worth:

Paul is friends with Jesse Ventura. Kyle wrote that he punched out Ventura in a bar over "unamerican" comments by Ventura.

Kyle says all these things on Fox News.....who is owned by the same company that published Kyle's book......

Ventura threatens lawsuit (as he claims it never happened and he said it just to sell more books).

Kyle tries to somewhat retract by citing first amendment protection.

Can't recall the rest of the story.....but an interesting story, nonetheless.

Goldmember 02-04-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9374153)

true

Iowanian 02-04-2013 04:49 PM

This is a tragedy. Someone who earned a life of peace and freedom, helping others causing his end.

Spoons made you fat. Lead based paint for lubricant probably made you stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9377798)
What is cold? He said what many, most, are wondering and/or thinking. The fact that this was military personnel suffering from PTSD makes this rather tricky for a number of parties involved. Was Routh getting proper treatment for his illness? Did a doctor or other medical professional suggest that someone suffering from PTSD be taken to a driving range? Was part of Routh's illness is that he seemed unable to turn off being at war making him a danger to himself and/or others?

We night not ever know the answers but I think the situation is sufficiently odd to warrant asking the questions.

Sorter 02-04-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9377550)
This statement. The notion that you can be trained and skilled out the ass plus have loaded guns all around you but still get your ass shot and killed in a moment you are not on watch for assailants. Irony.

Especially considering he served four tours in a war zone. The idea of him standing alert every second of the day just struck me as funny.

You're a fat piece of shit Denise.

Additionally, it is hard to utilize said skills when you're being shot in the back. I know it might be difficult to grasp with your mongoloid brain but human beings do not have eyes in the back of their skulls, telepathy, or the ability to see the future.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-04-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 9378054)

Kyle wrote that he punched out Ventura in a bar over "unamerican" comments by Ventura.

Hahaha. There goes any chance Ill read his book

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 9378054)
Not really calling this "cold".......but for what it's worth:

Paul is friends with Jesse Ventura. Kyle wrote that he punched out Ventura in a bar over "unamerican" comments by Ventura.

Kyle says all these things on Fox News.....who is owned by the same company that published Kyle's book......

Ventura threatens lawsuit (as he claims it never happened and he said it just to sell more books).

Kyle tries to somewhat retract by citing first amendment protection.

Can't recall the rest of the story.....but an interesting story, nonetheless.

He punched another vet in the face? What a hero

Marcellus 02-04-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378301)

The day you do 1 worth while thing in your life is the day you can bash a veteran. That day hasnt happened yet Billay.

SAUTO 02-04-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378301)

You went full black bob here bud
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 02-04-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9378253)
You're a fat piece of shit Denise.

Additionally, it is hard to utilize said skills when you're being shot in the back. I know it might be difficult to grasp with your mongoloid brain but human beings do not have eyes in the back of their skulls, telepathy, or the ability to see the future.

This bitch should be banned from any "death thread"
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9378335)
The day you do 1 worth while thing in your life is the day you can bash a veteran. That day hasnt happened yet Billay.

Oh go **** yourself Marcellus. Your whiney ass doesnt know shit about anything other than being a cry baby on the interwebs.

mikey23545 02-04-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378459)
Oh go **** yourself Marcellus. Your whiney ass doesnt know shit about anything other than being a cry baby on the interwebs.

If they haven't taken it down yet, maybe you should go post something derogatory on Chris Kyle's Facebook page, little hero.

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9378348)
You went full black bob here bud
Posted via Mobile Device

Meh like I said rip the guy had a family but calling him a hero because he killed a bunch of iraqi insurgents is a stretch but fits the American mythology well.

Imon Yourside 02-04-2013 06:20 PM

Everytime I see this on the front page I read it as Mel Kiper and think YES...then realize what the thread actually is.

Marcellus 02-04-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9378459)

The irony from this quote is epic.

Don't know why you want to go down this road again, you always, always lose.

Let me teach you something.

I am a veteran but even though I am a veteran, I don't believe I belong being mentioned in the same sentence as someone like Chris Kyle.

Anyone who has done at least something with their life in the military could tell you that just being in the military or a veteran doesn't make you special.

There are pieces of shit just like you in the military too. Granted the % of pieces of shit like you are lower in the military than in civilian life, they do still exist.

Most veterans initially will give the benefit of the doubt to another veteran, but its not a free pass.

On a like note, not all veterans feel like they are on the same level as people like Chris Kyle and they in fact look up to them like some civilians do to say your average solid hard working veteran. Granted we at CP know you aren't even an average civilian.

Then on another note there are great great people in civilian life, true heroes. Police and fire fighters, EMT's etc...

From everything I can tell from my history here with you, I can say without a single doubt you have zero room to criticize somene like Chris Kyle.

So STFU.

Titty Meat 02-04-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9378477)
If they haven't taken it down yet, maybe you should go post something derogatory on Chris Kyle's Facebook page, little hero.

Im sure if you posted something on there it would be racist because thats what you are.

Funny im a piece of shit for saying something about this guy assaulting another vet but hes an alright guy despite you know disrespecting another veteran.

Imon Yourside 02-04-2013 06:25 PM

Chris Kyle is the same guy that said he kicked Jesse Ventura's ass in a bar and it never happened.