ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266587)

BigMeatballDave 11-13-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9116339)
He can't get seperation.

People have said this about Bowe. We know for a fact it's not true.

Rasputin 11-13-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9116339)
He can't get seperation.

Slow with no quickness = BUST

I hate to give up on him so soon. I'd like to think he can have a break out game if we had a QB that could deliver the ball and put the offense in an up tempo production. So far it isn't looking good for him and that is a shame.

The Franchise 11-13-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PACHIEFSFAN (Post 9116348)
I am not a fan of Fatal Fetal Cassell, but I watched that last pass several times in slo-mo and freeze frame by frame. It started as a tight spiral until it passed the DL's out stretched arm. That's when the nose of the ball went up and seemed to flutter. I know someone will say I am wrong, but I know what I saw. If someone can post a video proving it wrong, I will admit I was drinking too much. Who knows, Cassell may have thrown behind Bowe, giving the CB an easy pick 6.

The dude stared down Bowe and then threw it into triple coverage. SOMEONE was picking it off.

PACHIEFSFAN 11-13-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9116352)
I'd like to see it too, cuz I didn't see any tip at the time.

I didn't see a tip live either, but I wanted to see why he threw it so short so I backed it up and replayed it several times. There was no angle showing if there is any seperation between the arm and the ball, but for the nose of the ball to suddenly tilt up makes me suspect the side of the ball did graze the DL's arm. That would have taken some steam off the ball.

PACHIEFSFAN 11-13-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9116376)
The dude stared down Bowe and then threw it into triple coverage. SOMEONE was picking it off.

Not saying it wouldn't have been picked off.......

gblowfish 11-13-2012 07:51 PM

He never looked at anybody but Bowe. Drew three guys right to the ball. Horrible. Casshole can't look off to save his ass.

notorious 11-13-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9116369)
People have said this about Bowe. We know for a fact it's not true.

I hope I am wrong, but from the day he got drafted he has looked very slow.

Rasputin 11-13-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9116772)

He may not be the fasted cat on the field, he does good to block down field in the running game. He makes remarkable catches and is hard to bring down and falls for extra yards with DBs draped on him. I don't get the hate for him at all?

Sorter 11-13-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9116772)

The problem with Baldwin, IMO, is that he isn't explosive. Top end speed is pretty good but isn't quick, explosive or very agile.

If you compare him to Julio for example, it looks like Baldwin is running underwater.

Not that this is entirely horrible. I think Baldwin could be a fantastic #2 guy who is strong enough to make catches on Digs and fast enough top-end wise to stretch the field on the outside.

HOwever, he hasn't shown anything that supports that :(

displacedinMN 11-13-2012 08:46 PM

I have been reading your 10 for a few weeks.

great insight. no bull.
Better than many reporters.

Phobia 11-13-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PACHIEFSFAN (Post 9116348)
I am not a fan of Fatal Fetal Cassell, but I watched that last pass several times in slo-mo and freeze frame by frame. It started as a tight spiral until it passed the DL's out stretched arm. That's when the nose of the ball went up and seemed to flutter. I know someone will say I am wrong, but I know what I saw. If someone can post a video proving it wrong, I will admit I was drinking too much. Who knows, Cassell may have thrown behind Bowe, giving the CB an easy pick 6.

Even worse. There's really very little excuse for having balls tipped at the LOS when you're in clutch time.