ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** Official Kansas State vs Kansas Game Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271209)

Pablo 03-17-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507187)
You want to know the difference is between what you just said? Bill Self look what he did with the team that was supposed to be in last place in the Big 12 what did we do that year. Yep we won it with not much talent that year, and we didn't have depth at all that year, but he made it work. You can see with Kentucky this year that even with high recruits with bad coaching which i think Calapari is they aren't making the tournament this year. Give Bill Self his guys this year and I bet they would of been much better. Bill Self makes a difference so for that reason he will get every player to play up to his potential. When your coach stops sponging off other teams and brings in his own recruits you will find out he really sucks at recruiting. Anyway that is all i got!

Jesus, you're reeruned.

Stop being a KU fan ASAP, plz.

Pablo 03-17-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507555)
Louisville Bitches!
Kansas can't hang with the Cardinals .

Yeah. We're scared. Really scared.

LMAO

saphojunkie 03-17-2013 03:01 AM

Big 12 tourney should not be separate from the big 12 regular season title. One title. Regular season decides tourney seeding, but team with most total wins at the end of the tourney wins it outright. If there is a tie, the the team that advanced the furthest in the tourney wins tie breaker. After that it is head to head.

That's my take on how to fix it. It would make the tourney and the regular season relevant simultaneously.

chief4life 03-17-2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 9507880)
Jesus, you're reeruned.

Stop being a KU fan ASAP, plz.

Kiss my ass dude I am a bigger KU fan than you can ever be! So don't tell me to stop being one you ass hat. I went there I am a alum bitch and I could care less if you our KU fan you hill billy ass hick! Last I checked this isn't a english class either idiot if i want to type run on sentences when i am on the phone then i will bitch. Seriously you are the one that needs to stop being a fan dick!!!!

cardken2 03-17-2013 05:49 AM

You do realize Kansas plays in the Big 12? Sad sack of competition there. Louisville would run the wheels off the Jayhawks sorry.

Silock 03-17-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507936)
You do realize Kansas plays in the Big 12? Sad sack of competition there. Louisville would run the wheels off the Jayhawks sorry.

Louisville is good. They're not good enough that you should be that confident, though.

And competition? Name another team with more top 50 wins. You can't

cardken2 03-17-2013 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9507939)
Louisville is good. They're not good enough that you should be that confident, though.

And competition? Name another team with more top 50 wins. You can't

But a can name the two of your loses between laughter TCU and NIT bound Baylor.LMAO

Silock 03-17-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507943)
But a can name the two of your loses between laughter TCU and NIT bound Baylor.LMAO

...and?

Ceej 03-17-2013 06:29 AM

Where are all of these tards coming from?

TheLampshade 03-17-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9507943)

Not that it matters to you, troll, but Baylor has a higher RPI than Villanova.

Raiderhater 03-17-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507928)
Kiss my ass dude I am a bigger KU fan than you can ever be! So don't tell me to stop being one you ass hat. I went there I am a alum bitch and I could care less if you our KU fan you hill billy ass hick! Last I checked this isn't a english class either idiot if i want to type run on sentences when i am on the phone then i will bitch. Seriously you are the one that needs to stop being a fan dick!!!!

That glorious KU education on display.

I support your right to be a KU fan and type all of the run on sentences you want buddy. Don't let the man keep you down. Power to the people!

Mr. Plow 03-17-2013 07:30 AM

Ok, so we have 1 Louisville fan, 1 ISU fan, and apparently 1 Indiana fan on the board. They need their own thread.

WilliamTheIrish 03-17-2013 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief4life (Post 9507928)

Pablo, I think you've been served.

Crayonsz!

cardken2 03-17-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLampshade (Post 9507957)
Not that it matters to you, troll, but Baylor has a higher RPI than Villanova.

and? just pulling your chain, relax dude.

GloryDayz 03-17-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9507998)
Ok, so we have 1 Louisville fan, 1 ISU fan, and apparently 1 Indiana fan on the board. They need their own thread.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...iography_2.jpg

Don't be a hater....