ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   WalterFootball mocks 2013 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268670)

Mother****erJones 02-06-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9383653)
Pretty sure he said it during the 810 interview the other day
Posted via Mobile Device

I listened to it but don't remember hearing it. His agent will tell him what to do I'm sure

htismaqe 02-11-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9383653)
Pretty sure he said it during the 810 interview the other day
Posted via Mobile Device

He did.

I believe he's tweeted it as well.

Canofbier 02-11-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9383629)
Oh did he? I didn't know that thanks man. Just thought since Barkley wasn't he wasn't because he views himself as top QB

There's a post in the Barkley thread where Barkley is cited as saying that he's doing everything at the combine. Good to hear that we're going to get a show from all of these QBs - the more we see of them, the better.

Mother****erJones 02-11-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9394290)
There's a post in the Barkley thread where Barkley is cited as saying that he's doing everything at the combine. Good to hear that we're going to get a show from all of these QBs - the more we see of them, the better.

I saw that. I read somewhere that Barkley wasnt. I dont know why he wouldnt its not like he's a top prospect

htismaqe 02-12-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9395087)
I saw that. I read somewhere that Barkley wasnt. I dont know why he wouldnt its not like he's a top prospect

Barkley is SAYING that he's going to throw and run at the combine.

There's also a TON of rumor out there that he won't be ready for his PRO DAY, let alone the combine...

Canofbier 02-12-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9396203)

There's also a TON of rumor out there that he won't be ready for his PRO DAY, let alone the combine...

Well, the fact that he's saying it is progress. He had repeatedly said in the past that what he would do at the combine would be a "game time decision". If that hasn't changed, why would he be telling people differently now?

Chris Meck 02-12-2013 01:03 PM

all of these mocks totally ignore Reid's "shell" philosophy and how that fits with the personnel we have- you need tackles and a QB on offense, bookend pass rushers and corners on defense.

That's where you spend the money, and I think he's right, by the way. So what do we have?

In a 3-4, you're talking OLB's. We're set with Hali and Houston. You've got one plus corner, you need another.

On offense, if you re-sign Albert (easiest thing in the world to do) you're set as Winston is also a plus player (no matter what the manbabys want to say after he hurt their feelings).

You've got NO QUARTERBACK. This is a major problem. But by all means, mock a left tackle and a bunch of guards to us in the early rounds.

RealSNR 02-12-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9396203)

Was Sam Bradford healthy enough to have his pro day? I can't remember.

BigCatDaddy 02-12-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9396707)
Was Sam Bradford healthy enough to have his pro day? I can't remember.

Yep. I remember the photos where he looked about 25-30lbs bigger then he did during the season.

oldandslow 02-12-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9396538)
all of these mocks totally ignore Reid's "shell" philosophy and how that fits with the personnel we have- you need tackles and a QB on offense, bookend pass rushers and corners on defense.

That's where you spend the money, and I think he's right, by the way. So what do we have?

In a 3-4, you're talking OLB's. We're set with Hali and Houston. You've got one plus corner, you need another.

On offense, if you re-sign Albert (easiest thing in the world to do) you're set as Winston is also a plus player (no matter what the manbabys want to say after he hurt their feelings).

You've got NO QUARTERBACK. This is a major problem. But by all means, mock a left tackle and a bunch of guards to us in the early rounds.

This is a great POST!!!!

Exactly correct.

milkman 02-13-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9396802)
Yep. I remember the photos where he looked about 25-30lbs bigger then he did during the season.

Thought it was private workout after the Sooners pro day, because he wasn't ready for the Pro Day.

BigCatDaddy 02-13-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9399610)
Thought it was private workout after the Sooners pro day, because he wasn't ready for the Pro Day.

He phrased it as Sam Bradford's pro day, not OU's pro day so that is assuming what he meant.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/03/29/brad...-crowd-in-awe/

Canofbier 02-13-2013 12:27 PM

The mock was updated today/yesterday. It says this at the end now:

Quote:

FEB. 12 UPDATE: There's a new caveat, which is Philadelphia's restructuring of its mobile quarterback's contract. Nick Foles is now likely to be traded. Andy Reid used a second-day selection on him last year, so I don't see why he wouldn't do that again (he may only have to deal his fourth-rounder). If Reid acquires Foles, he'll draft Joeckel to protect him.

htismaqe 02-13-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9399750)
The mock was updated today/yesterday. It says this at the end now:

So basically we're gonna have to listen to the shit about Joeckel until right up to the point where the Chiefs say they're drafting Geno.

PhillyChiefFan 02-14-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9396538)

:thumb: :clap: