ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Ultra Peanut 02-16-2009 10:11 PM

aw ****

Quote:

Originally Posted by unothadeal (Post 5498732)
Orton wins the Slammy for gayest entrance music

Anti. Taste.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-16-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5498737)
Did H just shit his pants?

My DVR cut off at :05 after. Did anyone run in on Orton or did it end with the crazy man face?

Mecca 02-16-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5498788)
My DVR cut off at :05 after. Did anyone run in on Orton or did it end with the crazy man face?

Triple H slid in the ring and grabbed Stephanie and sat on his knees making constipated faces while turning red and slobbering...

The RKO on Stephanie was pretty amusing I admit.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-16-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5498794)
Triple H slid in the ring and grabbed Stephanie and sat on his knees making constipated faces while turning red and slobbering...

Wow. I missed a ton. The last thing I saw was Orton punting Shane in the head.

unothadeal 02-16-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5498751)
aw ****

Anti. Taste.

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5498794)

I liked the "Oh my goodness" face he gave afterwards.

Mecca 02-16-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 5498802)
Wow. I missed a ton. The last thing I saw was Orton punting Shane in the head.

Ah yea Stephanie came out and was showing concern for Shane then the medics got in the ring and Orton was hunched over them and Stephanie stood up and looked at Orton....and he RKO'd her..

Then Triple H came running out and progressed to sit on his knees by Stephanie acting as though she was dead.

keg in kc 02-16-2009 10:32 PM

Orton got a babyface pop with that RKO, about laughed my ass off. He's gonna be huge when they finally go babyface with him.

Anyway, I guess I'm not so nuts after all.

Mecca 02-16-2009 10:33 PM

And now Cody and Ted are gonna get destroyed by H for a month.....

I wonder if Orton will have to do the job...

keg in kc 02-16-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5498869)
And now Cody and Ted are gonna get destroyed by H for a month.....

This was as close to 'right' as they've done with Legacy. They get a win earlier in the night, and they beat the hell out of shane instead of vice-versa. Shane still got way too much offense in the 'unsanctioned fight' but it ended the way it should have (although Orton doing in by himself would have been more effective for him, this way it helps the whole stable look strong).

And I'd say you're right. I hope they're prepared for sledgehammer shots
Quote:

I wonder if Orton will have to do the job...
Storyline wise, you'd think he has to.

I'm still waiting to see how they fit this into Orton winning the Royal Rumble, in storyline. He's supposed to have his choice of titles, but they're going to have to find a way to 'force' him to face HHH. Maybe they'll just change the rules.

keg in kc 02-16-2009 10:41 PM

Anyway, enough about that. The first 20 minutes of Raw were awesome. Edge has ****ing laser-heat right now, and he's the one heel that's shown he can consistently get Cena a face pop when it counts. That match should be real good for both of them.

Jericho's segment with Piper was good, too. If Austin's wrestling (and I'm not sure he is), then maybe we're going to see Jericho take down a legend a week until we hear the glass shatter.

It scares me that they're putting on a match to decide who faces Undertaker, first because I didn't expect to see HBK/Undertaker until next year (Michael's retirement match...). I really hope they aren't setting up JBL/'taker. It makes absolutely no sense, so hopefully it's Michaels and they're just trying to keep us tuned in for a week.

Mecca 02-16-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5498912)
Anyway, enough about that. The first 20 minutes of Raw were awesome. Edge has ****ing laser-heat right now, and he's the one heel that's shown he can consistently get Cena a face pop when it counts. That match should be real good for both of them.

Jericho's segment with Piper was good, too. If Austin's wrestling (and I'm not sure he is), then maybe we're going to see Jericho take down a legend a week until we hear the glass shatter.

It scares me that they're putting on a match to decide who faces Undertaker, first because I didn't expect to see HBK/Undertaker until next year (Michael's retirement match...). I really hope they aren't setting up JBL/'taker. It makes absolutely no sense, so hopefully it's Michaels and they're just trying to keep us tuned in for a week.

The thing Bruce Prichard send to the observer after he got fired detailing Mania plans had HBK beating Taker at mania.

keg in kc 02-16-2009 10:48 PM

ROFL

Just read on another board that HHH must've been held up because he was trying to take a shit. 'cause he looked hella constipated there at the end.

Mecca 02-16-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5498932)
ROFL

Just read on another board that HHH must've been held up because he was trying to take a shit. 'cause he looked hella constipated there at the end.

Damn it they stole my joke.

chiefs1111 02-16-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5498932)
ROFL

ROFL

keg in kc 02-16-2009 10:51 PM

You know, the problem with the way they've booked Shane and Orton is how the hell do you make people believe Orton is competition for Hun-Tor if he can't even beat Shane by himself.

He's gonna have to lay HHH out at some point.