ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anybody still think Haley shouldn't have been fired? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266565)

Titty Meat 11-14-2012 10:21 PM

Lou Zare is a bitch

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9119838)
Man can you not see the picture that he lead you to paint?
Haley with a good GM had a good chance of doing what Harbaugh and the 9ers GM has done for the 9ers.

No, the Chiefs do not/did not have what the niners had/have. that is defense and the Chiefs have a long history of poor defense.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9119853)
Lou Zare is a bitch

aw, I touched a nerve when I called out a "liar" :D

Sorter 11-14-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119855)
No, the Chiefs do not/did not have what the niners had/have. that is defense and the Chiefs have a long history of poor defense.

Very similar in terms of defensive talent, actually. All Pro ILB, good safety, legit pass rusher (ours at OLB, theirs being J. Smith).

Similar offensively as well. Poor QB play, great RB, above average receiver (Bowe/Crabtree), talent on the OL.

Some differences for sure but this team structurally isn't that much different than the team Harbaugh got.

BossChief 11-14-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119855)

You should be embarrassed for the posts you have submitted to this site since the day you got here.

Seriously.

The ONLY thing you have EVER said that was worth a shit was saying that Cassel was still trying to throw a football like a baseball and its not like you were the first one to say that.

You are just another dumbass that refuses to listen and learn and instead think you know everything when, if reality, you dont know shit.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119865)
Very similar in terms of defensive talent, actually. All Pro ILB, good safety, legit pass rusher (ours at OLB, theirs being J. Smith).

Similar offensively as well. Poor QB play, great RB, above average receiver (Bowe/Crabtree), talent on the OL.

Some differences for sure but this team structurally isn't that much different than the team Harbaugh got.

Well, I would say these teams are light years apart. The niners have been rebuilding since Mooch left, they are way ahead of the Chiefs and it is only because CP did not want to rebuild, but instead signed a bunch of FA that quickly deteriorated.

The niners are way ahead of the Chiefs, player wise imo.

BossChief 11-14-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119865)

The same thing that happened when Harbaugh got there and transformed Alex Smith happened during that 3 game stretch when Kyle Orton played QB for us in late 2011.

That same type of energy explosion would absolutely happen if this team drafts Geno Smith.

I really hope Pioli is fired so we have a chance of drafting him.

He would be a perfect fit.

Sorter 11-14-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119876)
Well, I would say these teams are light years apart. The niners have been rebuilding since Mooch left, they are way ahead of the Chiefs and it is only because CP did not want to rebuild, but instead signed a bunch of FA that quickly deteriorated.

The niners are way ahead of the Chiefs, player wise imo.

Not 2 years ago. Currently, yes via excellent drafting and FA acquisitions.

In 2010, most would agree that our rosters were nearly identical in terms of talent and some would give us the edge.

Sorter 11-14-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9119878)
The same thing that happened when Harbaugh got there and transformed Alex Smith happened during that 3 game stretch when Kyle Orton played QB for us in late 2011.

That same type of energy explosion would absolutely happen if this team drafts Geno Smith.

I really hope Pioli is fired so we have a chance of drafting him.

He would be a perfect fit.

Stop trying to post logic here. That shit doesn't fly. LMAO

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9119869)
You should be embarrassed for the posts you have submitted to this site since the day you got here.

Seriously.

The ONLY thing you have EVER said that was worth a shit was saying that Cassel was still trying to throw a football like a baseball and its not like you were the first one to say that.

You are just another dumbass that refuses to listen and learn and instead think you know everything when, if reality, you dont know shit.

meh. I have always thought you had thicker skin, but hey, I was wrong about this.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119881)
Not 2 years ago. Currently, yes via excellent drafting and FA acquisitions.

In 2010, most would agree that our rosters were nearly identical in terms of talent and some would give us the edge.

the niners are a better football team, have been since 2007.

BossChief 11-14-2012 10:36 PM

I'm just calling it like I see it.

How about you give us the top 5 things you have brought to this site, Lou Zare?

Sorter 11-14-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9119891)
the niners are a better football team, have been since 2007.

Pretty general statement. Doesn't exactly refute my statements or provide evidence supporting your thoughts.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9119903)
Pretty general statement. Doesn't exactly refute my statements or provide evidence supporting your thoughts.

well, you can look this stuff up. since 2007 the niners have won 45 games and the Chiefs won just 27. that's like almost twice the number of wins.

Ace Gunner 11-14-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9119896)
I'm just calling it like I see it.

How about you give us the top 5 things you have brought to this site, Lou Zare?

humor
intelligence
experience
$
dirty pics of hot women:D