ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I'm Otter - AMA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314233)

DaneMcCloud 03-03-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13448808)
Let's see how it goes if at all..Let 'er rip. I'll be as honest as possible w/o revealing any personal info.

Which Chiefsplanet member would you most like to hang out with and why?

Otter 03-03-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13448994)
How much of your wrestling knowledge/skills did you use when you beat the two guys up outside of the dive bar?

Single and double legs. Once I had them on the ground it was ground and pound.

This happened about 20 years ago. I'm in my early 40s now. It's not something I'm proud of (well, kind am) but it did happen.

There was a dive bar in college where pretty much all the college peeps went for cheap beer and after the special was over at 11pm the herd started to thin. We stayed a little too late. I was walking out with 2 girls, one was my girlfriend and the other was my roommates girlfriend who also happened to be my girlfriends roommate.

My girlfriends roommate had huge tits. She was like 4 feet tall and had double DD. Her nickname was "little big tits".

Some drunk guy grabbed her and made her cry. Chaos ensued and next thing you know the cops showed up and the 2 wanna be bullies ran off with one of their teeth embedded right above my ring finger.

I shit you not the cop was the coolest guy in the world. He said if they weren't big enough to state their case (keep in mind I had 2 pretty girls backing up my story) then '**** 'em'.

No longer frequent bars like that. Too much to lose and to be honest I'm not sure I can pull that off again 20 years later.

Otter 03-03-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13448998)
Which Chiefsplanet member would you most like to hang out with and why?

Easy
Rico
Dartgod
You
Detoxing

Just off the top of my head. Why do you want to meet anyone, they seem interesting.

I've met quiet a few guys here in my travels. No bad experiences.

KS Smitty 03-03-2018 09:54 PM

I am disappiont with youse guys.

PIIHB?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-03-2018 09:55 PM

John Wayne Gacy or Pennywise for your next birthday?

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-03-2018 09:56 PM

Did you live in Montana for a while, and if so, do you miss it?

Otter 03-03-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13449022)
John Wayne Gacy or Pennywise for your next birthday?

:#

Otter 03-03-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13449023)
Did you live in Montana for a while, and if so, do you miss it?

Never lived in MT. Spent time there and love the state.

Otter 03-03-2018 10:03 PM

Think I'm about done for the night. Dane or Easy should be up next. Sounds like you guys have a couple good stories.

G'night CP.

RealSNR 03-03-2018 10:09 PM

Am I on your ignore list?

Iowanian 03-03-2018 10:09 PM

Would you....

Let's say you've spent some time mentoring a high caliber, ambitious young person. The kid is college aged, has a pretty good talent and works very hard and is making signs of success on his own.

Since he's gone to college you haven't had much influence but you notice through his messages and social media he is being taken in by people he has no reason not to trust. That said, through small world, you've had professional and or personal dealings with some of these same people(in more than one state so he has no idea how you'd know them).....and found them to either be crooks, or less than they represent themselves to be.

Do you reach out to the kid and encourage him to be careful which horses he hitches his wagon to, be specific and name names....or stay the hell out of it? I also know his dad and consider speaking to him about it.

DaneMcCloud 03-03-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13449017)
Easy
Rico
Dartgod
You
Detoxing

Just off the top of my head. Why do you want to meet anyone, they seem interesting.

One of these days, Homie.

One of these days...

Chiefs4TheWin 03-03-2018 10:32 PM

When you coming out to Raystown for some damn fishing!

Nickhead 03-03-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13448984)
**** you!

this is an AMA, you must use the ? :D

Buehler445 03-03-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13449017)
Easy
Rico
Dartgod
You
Detoxing

I'll add here that everyone I've met in real life from this site has been top notch.