ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anyone else have this really, really bad feeling... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266569)

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 11:22 AM

No I have a feeling that we will get the first pick and then trade down. Not far just like 3 or 4 and get extra picks. We will take either Barkley or Wilson whichever is left. Barkley is the most like Cassel so it would make sense that that is the QB that Pioli would most likely identify with.

vailpass 11-13-2012 11:23 AM

NFW KC doesn't draft a QB in the early rounds if not first overall.
NFW.

Whether that QB signs with KC may be another matter....

mr. tegu 11-13-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 9115092)
I agree. I just don't want to see us reach on Smith or Barkley and waste a few more years giving them a chance only to start over again. My post was not to say we need a LB more. Just that these QB's really suck IMO.

With the new CBA you can take many more risks than in the past. If the guy doesn't look like he will work out then you find another one and it doesn't cripple the franchise financially or in terms of years because you aren't feeling forced to stick with them for five seasons.

In the NFL right now, you can tell rather quickly if a QB is going to work out. 10 years ago guys as raw and not overly talented such as Wilson, Tannehill, Ponder, and Dalton would be getting crushed. But the league is just so QB driven that what used to be career average guys can come in and immediately be average to above average.

DaKCMan AP 11-13-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115163)
No I have a feeling that we will get the first pick and then trade down. Not far just like 3 or 4 and get extra picks. We will take either Barkley or Wilson whichever is left. Barkley is the most like Cassel so it would make sense that that is the QB that Pioli would most likely identify with.

How is Barkley like Cassel? Because they both attended USC?

Valiant 11-13-2012 11:24 AM

I cannot believe some of our ignorant chiefs fans. This I not the year to draft a qb, d would be better sited.

****you all, we have practically an entire defense of 1st rounders, almost all of the shit ones are high picks. Where is this team because of them? We have one man nuetering an entire team with his play at the most important position and you all clamour, not this year.

This is a franchise settng futility thisyear. The odds of sucking this bad next year nd getting a qb then are nil. Next years qb class does not seem heads and shoulders above thisone. If we are in postion to get geno and pass then we deserve the repetive disappointment we have always gotten.

He may not be luck,but he is a smart, athletic passer that is 10x what we have now.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

If the top 3 draft order is KC, Jacksonville, Cleveland, I fully expect the top 3 picks to go QB QB QB.

If any of them trade out of their spot, it will be because a team wants to move in and take a QB.

If we trade down to 4 or later, we're ****ing screwed.

Coogs 11-13-2012 11:25 AM

We have only had two games this season where we have been competitive. Ravens and Steelers. (Saints doesn't count. That was just flukish on so many levels IMO). Both games our QB was basiclly taken out of the equation. 7-17 for less than 100 yards vs 34 rushes at the 2:00 minute mark of regulation last night. 50 rushes give or take a couple vs the Ravens.

We need a QB. Rest of the team showed what they can do again last night. Just sad we don't have a QB to go with them.

vailpass 11-13-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9115170)
With the new CBA you can take many more risks than in the past. If the guy doesn't look like he will work out then you find another one and it doesn't cripple the franchise financially or in terms of years because you aren't feeling forced to stick with them for five seasons.

In the NFL right now, you can tell rather quickly if a QB is going to work out. 10 years ago guys as raw and not overly talented such as Wilson, Tannehill, Ponder, and Dalton would be getting crushed. But the league is just so QB driven that what used to be career average guys can come in and immediately be average to above average.

You don't think Tannehill is above average in talent?

loochy 11-13-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9115174)
I cannot believe some of our ignorant chiefs fans. This I not the year to draft a qb, d would be better sited.

****you all, we have practically an entire defense of 1st rounders, almost all of the shit ones are high picks. Where is this team because of them? We have one man nuetering an entire team with his play at the most important position and you all clamour, not this year.

This is a franchise settng futility thisyear. The odds of sucking this bad next year nd getting a qb then are nil. Next years qb class does not seem heads and shoulders above thisone. If we are in postion to get geno and pass then we deserve the repetive disappointment we have always gotten.

He may not be luck,but he is a smart, athletic passer that is 10x what we have now.

WE deserve what we get? No, WE don't deserve that at all because WE don't choose the draft picks.

mr. tegu 11-13-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9115180)

Perhaps I should have said "and/or raw or overly talented." He has above average talent but is certainly still raw.

ModSocks 11-13-2012 11:35 AM

Only Chiefs fans.

Your team breaks on offensive record in futility that hasn't been touched since 1929, and you STILL don't want to draft a QB.

Only Chiefs fans.

DaKCMan AP 11-13-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9115209)
Only Chiefs fans.

Your team breaks on offensive record in futility that hasn't been touched since 1929, and you STILL don't want to draft a QB.

Only Chiefs fans.

They're not that important. Plus, we already have a Pro Bowl QB on the roster.

AndChiefs 11-13-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Only Chiefs fans.

Only Chiefs fans.

I think we should draft a long snapper first overall. Everyone knows we need to make sure the snap for our punts is always on target. Don't want a disaster out there.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9115173)
How is Barkley like Cassel? Because they both attended USC?

Of the three.
College, size, arm strength, physical ability along with comments like Barkley is Cassel but with experience. There have been a lot of people report these type of similarities. Keep in mind it is just of three not saying Barkley is Cassel.

ModSocks 11-13-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115226)
Of the three.
College, size, arm strength, physical ability along with comments like Barkley is Cassel but with experience. There have been a lot of people report these type of similarities. Keep in mind it is just of three not saying Barkley is Cassel.

That's reeruned.

The only things that Cassel has in common with Barkley is the school and Jersey number.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9115180)

We should of jumped up and drafted him.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115243)
We should of jumped up and drafted him.

Yarp.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Only Chiefs fans.

Only Chiefs fans.

Who doesn't want to draft one? BlackBob...come on who gives a **** what that dude has to say.

RealSNR 11-13-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115257)
Who doesn't want to draft one? BlackBob...come on who gives a **** what that dude has to say.

BlackBob and now this Pond of Red douche.

vailpass 11-13-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9115192)
Perhaps I should have said "and/or raw or overly talented." He has above average talent but is certainly still raw.

Agreed. Kid could be good though. Rocket arm and a swagger. Good base to build on.

Chris Meck 11-13-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

I think Barkley has the highest floor. I think he's pretty certain to be at least Chad Pennington. Geno Smith might be a total bust or he might be Aaron Rodgers. Wilson might be Phillip Rivers or he might be David Carr.

I'm fine with either of the three, with the proper coaching staff and system in place for either. Just do it.

Romeo's Pants 11-13-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9115409)
Barkley
Chad Pennington
Geno Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Wilson
Phillip Rivers
David Carr

And behold, a list of people that most of us would rather see under center than Cassel.

SAUTO 11-13-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115035)
I have really wanted Marty to come in and be a consultant for several months. Now that it is happening, I am having my doubts about it. Originally, I thought Marty would come in and speak only to Clark and he would be a guy Clark could trust. I thought maybe he could teach Hunt about the business and police Pioli at the same time.

Unfortunately, now I don't think that's the case. This makes me think Pioli's clearly got Clark by the balls if Marty is telling Clark to be patient. I think Pioli has Marty by the balls. Pioli probably thought it was in his best interest to keep his enemy closer than his friends.

Pioli probably called Marty before Clark did. That's the way psychopaths work. It suprises me that so many still underestimate Pioli so much.

This post sums you up.

Dumbass
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 11-13-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115226)
Of the three.

Barkley is 6'1, Cassel is 6'4.

Barkley>Cassel in arm strength, release, and throwing motion.

Chief_For_Life58 11-13-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9114847)
It doesn't matter who we draft if Pioli is still here...

this

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115257)

I want to draft a first round QB. Are you stupid?

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115565)
I want to draft a first round QB. Are you stupid?

This year?

Chief_For_Life58 11-13-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9115409)
I think Barkley has the highest floor. I think he's pretty certain to be at least Chad Pennington. Geno Smith might be a total bust or he might be Aaron Rodgers. Wilson might be Phillip Rivers or he might be David Carr.

I'm fine with either of the three, with the proper coaching staff and system in place for either. Just do it.

your last sentence is the most important which we dont have. whichever qb this regime drafts they will **** up his development

saphojunkie 11-13-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9115577)
your last sentence is the most important which we dont have. whichever qb this regime drafts they will **** up his development

This regime will neither be drafting nor developing our QB.

Chief_For_Life58 11-13-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9115588)

honestly what makes you think that? our owner doesnt give a ****. I just think chunt would rather not think about the chiefs and let pioli stay here next year.

seriously, what makes you think this horrible excuse of a regime will not be here next year? just cus you want them to be gone? me too. I wish for it evryday but our owner is a gutless vagina who lives 1000 miles away from the stadium

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9115588)

One of the first things Clark stated was that he wanted the Chiefs to draft and develop a QB. Pioli either does that this offseason or he will be relieved of his duties.

Chief_For_Life58 11-13-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115627)
One of the first things Clark stated was that he wanted the Chiefs to draft and develop a QB. Pioli either does that this offseason or he will be relieved of his duties.

only took him 4 ****ing years

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115627)

He already did/is doing that with Stanzi. :spock: Where did Clark say he had to draft a 1st rounder?

Chris Meck 11-13-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115568)
This year?

Any year, every year, until you get a plus player in that position.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9115639)
He already did/is doing that with Stanzi. :spock: Where did Clark say he had to draft a 1st rounder?

Hahahah yeah right. Stanzi was like Brodie and so on. Those guys were not what Clark was referring to.

You didn't answer my question. Do you want to draft a QB with our first this year?

Chief_For_Life58 11-13-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115655)
Hahahah yeah right. Stanzi was like Brodie and so on. Those guys were not what Clark was referring to.

You didn't answer my question. Do you want to draft a QB with our first this year?

who the **** doesnt want to draft a qb with our first? hell ill take qbs with every damn pick till one turns into a stud. you win in todays nfl with a legit qb. all other positions are come second

SAUTO 11-13-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9114992)
God damn there are a shit ton of morans around here lately
Posted via Mobile Device

And **** you black bob. You are the main Moran around here.

Why not quit reppin people when you have it turned off. Douchebag

RunKC 11-13-2012 04:24 PM

Draft one of the 3 QB's in round 1.

If we somehow lose Bowe, draft a WR with our 2nd round pick. If we keep Bowe, draft BPA.

Not that ****in hard

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-13-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9114847)
It doesn't matter who we draft if Pioli is still here...

This. And he'll waste another draft with shitty, useless picks.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9115655)

I have answered it 1,000 times. I have answered it at least three times today dude. You think you are like Tom Cruise in that lawyer movie or something.

No, I don't want to take a QB with our first pick.

Yes, I want to take a QB later in the first round out of the top 10.

I want to get Te'o and get back into the first.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116494)
I have answered it 1,000 times. I have answered it at least three times today dude. You think you are like Tom Cruise in that lawyer movie or something.

Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.
There is no way that Smith, Barkley, or Wilson will make it out of the top 6 let alone after 10.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9116560)
Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Wilson? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.
There is no way that Smith, Barkley, or Wilson will make it out of the top 6 let alone after 10.

Is this a hybrid of all the best parts of Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson?

If so, I for one, welcome our new hybrid overlord rookie.

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9116560)
Oh really which one? E.J. Manuel, Landry Jones, Mike Glennon, or if they come out Tyler Bray, Aaron Wilson? All of these guys are more of a project than a guaranteed starter.

In your opinion.

There are a large number of NFL fans who think otherwise. I guess we'll see.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116573)
In your opinion.

Sauce, bitch.

Reerun_KC 11-13-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9116573)
In your opinion.

and where are these fans? need evidence to backup your outlandish claims....

otherwise this is more garbage

Woodchuck 11-13-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9116598)
and where are these fans? need evidence to backup your outlandish claims....

otherwise this is more garbage

Look around and find them yourself. Plenty of people here are having their doubts. I have posted articles by scouts etc.

Dig through the garbage yourself.

Chief Roundup 11-13-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9116572)
Is this a hybrid of all the best parts of Aaron Murray and Tyler Wilson?

If so, I for one, welcome our new hybrid overlord rookie.

LMAO that would be awesome. No merely typing to fast I guess. I will edit though.

Sorter 11-13-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9116623)
LMAO that would be awesome. No merely typing to fast I guess. I will edit though.

Don't.

I want to savor our new UberQB. LMAO

BossChief 11-13-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

If you aren't joking, and I know you aren't, I truly pity you more than any other poster I have EVER came across.

If you have followed the NFL for more than a month and still feel that a team like KC should pass on a qb in the top 5 picks of the 2013 draft, you should be neutered.

Your posts are like advertisements for Condoms and buttsecks.

Priest31kc 11-14-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

:facepalm:

Sorter 11-14-2012 12:12 AM

I'm curious BB, what QBs out of the top 3 (Barkley, WIlson, Smith) would you justify taking in the 1st round? Keep in mind Bray, Murray, McCarron, and Manziel will not be available. ROFL

007 11-14-2012 01:26 AM

What in Chiefs history makes any of you believe they will draft a QB with their first pick. They won't. Bank on it.

Rausch 11-14-2012 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9117600)
What in Chiefs history makes any of you believe they will draft a QB with their first pick. They won't. Bank on it.

On top of that we currently have a GM that places no importance on drafting a QB early and an owner that is deep in pocket to the GM.

Clark will either become assertive, decisive, and pretty much change his entire personality overnight or we're hosed...

Dunerdr 11-14-2012 03:24 AM

F.N.G. here to tell you your all wrong. Burgers out haleys gonna make leftwich look like a halfa star like they did with cassle in ne. 1st rounder will be pissed away and well somehow butt**** ourselves in to laundry and trade for leftwich. Itll be the icing on haleys **** you kc cake. Atleast until he starts mass producing these cakes as the HC in san diego. That being said everyone feel free to jump my shit for being the new guy.

Hammock Parties 11-14-2012 04:13 AM

There's not a chance in hell this team doesn't draft a QB.

Cassel is ****ing done.

Rausch 11-14-2012 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9117651)

Cassel is ****ing done.

That's like saying Hitler is done because there's no more V2's...

ncCHIEFfan 11-14-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Cassel is ****ing done.

This. The Chiefs will have a promising rookie and competitive vet on the roster in 2013

Easy 6 11-14-2012 08:20 AM

They have no choice... to not draft one at #1 would invite an uproar that'd make the current chorus seem like nothing.

notorious 11-14-2012 08:26 AM

Just ****ing wait.

We will acquire a veteran that will win 5-8 games to calm the truefans down, and draft a mid-round QB to try and (fail) to calm down the intelligent fans.

T-Jax part 2 here we come!

There will be an "I'm leaving forever" movement in which no fanbase has ever seen.

SAUTO 11-14-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9117643)
F.N.G. here to tell you your all wrong. Burgers out haleys gonna make leftwich look like a halfa star like they did with cassle in ne. 1st rounder will be pissed away and well somehow butt**** ourselves in to laundry and trade for leftwich. Itll be the icing on haleys **** you kc cake. Atleast until he starts mass producing these cakes as the HC in san diego. That being said everyone feel free to jump my shit for being the new guy.

doubt anyone jumps your shit for being a new guy.

They are going to jump your shit for making STUPID ****ING POSTS
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC 11-14-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9117831)
Just ****ing wait.

We will acquire a veteran that will win 5-8 games to calm the truefans down, and draft a mid-round QB to try and (fail) to calm down the intelligent fans.

T-Jax part 2 here we come!

There will be an "I'm leaving forever" movement in which no fanbase has ever seen.

I will move on at that point. focus on KU sports and be done with the NFL.

Its getting closer and closer to that anyway. These last 4 years have driven alot of Chiefs fans away anyways...

RealSNR 11-14-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

I won't jump your shit for being the new guy. I just need to know what the **** you said before that last sentence.

notorious 11-14-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9117878)
I will move on at that point. focus on KU sports and be done with the NFL.

Its getting closer and closer to that anyway. These last 4 years have driven alot of Chiefs fans away anyways...

I would, too. I have tried to think about what other team I could become a fan of, but it never quite works.

If the Texans were still average, I could cheer for them, but since they are good I would just be another band-wagon bundle of sticks.

bobbything 11-14-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Cassel is ****ing done.

While common sense may suggest that because Cassel is done we should draft a QB with our first pick, I don't think they are dependent on one another.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we pick someone up via trade or FA instead.

I hate to agree with Kietzman here but this organization hasn't given any indication now or in the past that they're willing to make an investment in a QB in the 1st round. The Chiefs seem to go against the common sense grain.

texaschiefsfan 11-14-2012 10:02 AM

This post mentions that we'll finish with 3 or 4 wins. HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE?!!

okoye35chiefs 11-14-2012 10:53 AM

Chirs Mortensen just answered a question about KC on SN

Rick (Kansas) asked:

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for Chiefs fans at all?

Chris Mortensen (11:05 AM)

I believe there is.This team still has a good core base of talent. When a team underachieves, you second-guess a lot, including the coaches and the GM because it's clear that the Chiefs do not have a dynamic quarterback in Matt Cassel. I will say that Cassel is an outstanding young man, a great teammate, does have some skills but it not up to the standard. That being said, I believe the Chiefs have a foundation on which to build and be successful and sooner than later.

King_Chief_Fan 11-14-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

:spock: ehh o.k.

notorious 11-14-2012 11:11 AM

Great, now the national idiots think we are decent because we almost beat a Leftwich lead Steeler team.

:facepalm:

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9117938)
I won't jump your shit for being the new guy. I just need to know what the **** you said before that last sentence.

He was referring to the **** you cakes from the previous sentence, implying that Haley will be the head coach in SD an make those **** you KC cakes all year. It was a great first post filled with good points and solid grammar.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okoye35chiefs (Post 9118149)
Chirs Mortensen just answered a question about KC on SN

Rick (Kansas) asked:

Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for Chiefs fans at all?

Chris Mortensen (11:05 AM)

I believe there is.This team still has a good core base of talent. When a team underachieves, you second-guess a lot, including the coaches and the GM because it's clear that the Chiefs do not have a dynamic quarterback in Matt Cassel. I will say that Cassel is an outstanding young man, a great teammate, does have some skills but it not up to the standard. That being said, I believe the Chiefs have a foundation on which to build and be successful and sooner than later.

Why is Matt Cassel the only shitty QB in the history of the NFL where national media guys feel like they have to apologize before they rip into him? Jesus Christ. Nobody ever ****ing says, "Look, Tarvaris Jackson is a warm, funny guy who I'd love to have a beer with, but I don't know if he can lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl" or "Rex Grossman has a beautiful soul and his wife really makes the best key lime pie you'll ever have, but I don't think he's the answer at QB." They just say, "These guys aren't good QBs." Period. End of discussion.

What the **** is it about ****ing Matt Cassel? Does Belichick own dirty pictures of all sports media personnel, and he makes them all say nice things about his former players? Is it his dreamy eyes? His boyish smile? What is it?

Good God, Mort. Just say "The Chiefs have good players, but Matt Cassel is a bad QB." You're not being vulgar. You're not even saying "sucks." You're just telling the truth about a really ****ing shitty player who doesn't belong in the NFL.

Discuss Thrower 11-14-2012 11:32 AM

I think next year's team will feature the following:

Cassel/Hasselbeck or Garrard/Stanzi with another 5-7th round draft pick competing with Tanney assuming he re-signs.

GM: Scott Pioli
HC: Crennel or darkhorse in Mangini.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9118288)

Cassel/Hasselbeck or Garrard/Stanzi with another 5-7th round draft pick competing with Tanney assuming he re-signs.

Not going to care at that point. I'm divorcing this team if that happens.

Frosty 11-14-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HHkhIniJ1s..._MON098143.jpg

okoye35chiefs 11-14-2012 11:36 AM

1st rounder you draft will be the next Bledsoe

this would be a big upgrade

okoye35chiefs 11-14-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9118255)
Why is Matt Cassel the only shitty QB in the history of the NFL where national media guys feel like they have to apologize before they rip into him?

you are right... almost every article I read states "he is such a nice guy"

I am sure some folks thought that about Nixon too!

bevischief 11-14-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

I won't be back if this happens.

Frosty 11-14-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9118309)
I won't be back if this happens.

I can put up with Cassel this year because he is helping to drive the nails into his and Pioli's coffins. However, I won't watch another game with him as the Chiefs' QB after this year.

NJChiefsFan 11-14-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

http://i53.tinypic.com/muvkn4.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni 11-14-2012 01:38 PM

**** you

whoman69 11-14-2012 02:19 PM

I will be re-assessing my fandom if Cassel is back.