ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Ravens @ Steelers Division Championship Game Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304695)

pugsnotdrugs19 12-25-2016 11:11 AM

***Official Ravens @ Steelers Division Championship Game Thread***

Okay, this game definitely deserves a thread. With Miami's win yesterday, they have basically locked up a wild card spot. The BAL-PIT game is essentially win or go home. I know most on here, including myself, do not want Pittsburgh in the playoffs, so until 7 tonight, we're all Ravens fans!

Baltimore always has Pittsburgh's number it seems, and Harbaugh is a far better coach than Tomlin.

Ravens 23
Steelers 21

Baltimore takes control and wins the division next week to send Pittsburgh right out of the playoffs.

Sandy Vagina 12-25-2016 11:23 AM

clear this up, please.. I read here somewhere that if PIT wins, this locks the Chiefs into a playoff spot.

yes? no?

pugsnotdrugs19 12-25-2016 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12639342)
clear this up, please.. I read here somewhere that if PIT wins, this locks the Chiefs into a playoff spot.

yes? no?

True.

But I'd rather Baltimore win and knock PIT out, and we clinch tonight with a win anyway.

Sandy Vagina 12-25-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12639345)
True.

But I'd rather Baltimore win and knock PIT out, and we clinch tonight with a win anyway.

ok thanks for clarification.. :thumb:

BlackOp 12-25-2016 11:39 AM

From my understanding, KC should either be the #2 (win out and Raiders losing) or #5 seed. That would be contingent on Miami losing to NE next week and or KC winning one of their last two.

There is a good chance that Pitt will play NE...in NE. If they win, Steelers come to Arrowhead for the AFCC...or KC plays two back-up QBs on the road with Houston and Oakland.

I think Pittsburgh has a better shot at beating NE than the Ravens. I would rather face Tomlin in a rematch than Belichick.

Either way, KC has a sweet path to the AFCC game....do NOT want the 6th seed.

We are Steeler fans tonight...

NJChiefsFan 12-25-2016 11:41 AM

Today's game isn't win or go home. The only way pit misses the playoffs is if we lose to Denver.

Couch-Potato 12-25-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12639345)
True.

Agreed!

King_Chief_Fan 12-25-2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12639356)
From my understanding, KC should either be the #2 (win out and Raiders losing) or #5 seed. That would be contingent on Miami losing to NE next week and or KC winning one of their last two.

There is a good chance that Pitt will play NE...in NE. If they win, Steelers come to Arrowhead for the AFCC...or KC plays two back-up QBs on the road with Houston and Oakland.

I think Pittsburgh has a better shot at beating NE than the Ravens. I would rather face Tomlin in a rematch than Belichick.

Either way, KC has a sweet path to the AFCC game....do NOT want the 6th seed.

We are Steeler fans tonight...

This! Ravens lose the Chiefs go to play offs no matter what

pugsnotdrugs19 12-25-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 12639360)
Today's game isn't win or go home. The only way pit misses the playoffs is if we lose to Denver.

With a loss to Baltimore, Pittsburgh can't pass Miami. They would need us to lose out to pass KC.

NJChiefsFan 12-25-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 12639367)
With a loss to Baltimore, Pittsburgh can't pass Miami. They would need us to lose out to pass KC.

You are right. I even looked at that yesterday myself to see if Miami wins the tie breaker lol. I was blanking today that Oakland would be a wild card if we took the 2 seed.

Dinny Bossa Nova 12-25-2016 11:51 AM

So who we posta root for then?

Dinny

BlackOp 12-25-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 12639364)
This! Ravens lose the Chiefs go to play offs no matter what

True, but KC either wants the #2 or #5 seed.

#6 means on the road to Pittsburgh... then on the road to NE. That's BEFORE the AFCC game...yikes.

Easy 6 12-25-2016 11:57 AM

Baltimores offense is seriously outmatched by Pittsburghs, and they're on the road to boot

I dont like the Ravens chances at all

pugsnotdrugs19 12-25-2016 11:57 AM

We want Baltimore to win without a doubt.

Yeah, a Ravens loss gets us in the playoffs, but so does a Chiefs win. If we can't win one of these last 2 games, we don't belong in the playoffs.

TigeRRUppeRRcut 12-25-2016 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova (Post 12639370)
So who we posta root for then?

Dinny

What he asked