ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Al Bundy 03-20-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7503379)
You're still a piece of shit.

Yup.. calling him an "Audiophile" was over the line.. all the other shit that get's said is one thing. But I expect nothing less from a patting himself on the back Raiders fan.

Simply Red 03-20-2011 07:53 AM

I don't think that that's 'being a pussy' - I just now saw this thread. He's a great friend, if you actually reach out to him.

That's the problem with some of you, you never make an effort to know people while you ARE here, posting.

Call me Dane! I have a new# - So email me, hun.

Frazod 03-20-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7503376)
He got a huge internet ass whipping and he couldn't take it...

He like a few others on this forum cannot talk to anyone without cussing them out on every thread, kinda like that fat kid body slamming that skinny bully...

You keep pushing people and you get an internet body slam, then you walk off limping or in this case being a huge Vagina by creating a "Later Chiefsplanet" thread...

I could care less who likes me here or not, it's the internet and simply text on the screen but if you can sit there and make statements to Dane like "see you in the next life" or "one of the best posters on CP" you have some serious issues....

The guy did not get his way so he is stomping off mad and getting the attention he craves in this thread..

Dane did not get banned, He left on his own. I do not want anyone to ever get banned over me, The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself.

I hurt his little feelings .....

:LOL:

This guy kills me. The raging idiot who couldn't outsmart a houseplant thinks he delivers beatdowns. The guy who couldn't figure out that Manson was a lunatic things he can psychoanalyze people. The guy who rages hate against everyone who doesn't agree with everything he rants about cries about somebody cussing him. Really? Wow.

The only thing you got is that Dane did, indeed, stomp off mad. So the terrorist thinks he won. Yes, we get that. But I really think you need to consider the concept of the "last straw."

MahiMike 03-20-2011 08:12 AM

Dane who?

Dave Lane 03-20-2011 08:24 AM

Where is this thread? Personally, I can't believe a smarmy little piece of shit like you would matter in anyones life.

Quote:

He like a few others on this forum cannot talk to anyone without cussing them out on every thread, kinda like that fat kid body slamming that skinny bully...

You keep pushing people and you get an internet body slam, then you walk off limping or in this case being a huge Vagina by creating a "Later Chiefsplanet" thread...

I could care less who likes me here or not, it's the internet and simply text on the screen but if you can sit there and make statements to Dane like "see you in the next life" or "one of the best posters on CP" you have some serious issues....

The guy did not get his way so he is stomping off mad and getting the attention he craves in this thread..

Dane did not get banned, He left on his own. I do not want anyone to ever get banned over me, The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself.

I hurt his little feelings .....

burt 03-20-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7503395)
:LOL:

This guy kills me. The raging idiot who couldn't outsmart a houseplant thinks he delivers beatdowns. The guy who couldn't figure out that Manson was a lunatic things he can psychoanalyze people. The guy who rages hate against everyone who doesn't agree with everything he rants about cries about somebody cussing him. Really? Wow.

The only thing you got is that Dane did, indeed, stomp off mad. So the terrorist thinks he won. Yes, we get that. But I really think you need to consider the concept of the "last straw."

Yeah, I was kinda amazed when someone called it a huge internet asswhopping. You have whopped my ass internetwise much worst in the past! Dane just stomped off. No real asswhopping. With that said,

I like Dane and will miss him for the short time I expect him gone, and

My name is burt, and I love my stereo.......

mikey23545 03-20-2011 08:46 AM

I can't believe the number of manginas on this board weeping and sobbing over the departure of one the most certifiable assholes who ever typed a post.

Dane the one who sucks the penis had absolutely no respect for anyone, was profane and arrogant to a degree hardly ever seen outside of megalomaniac despots, and now we have people acting like they just lost a brother.

LMAO

GloryDayz 03-20-2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 7502621)

JFC!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Plow 03-20-2011 08:49 AM

I'm disappointed this hasn't spawned spinoff threads.

milkman 03-20-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7503503)
I'm disappointed this hasn't spawned spinoff threads.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242954

Mr. Plow 03-20-2011 08:51 AM

Mecca should come back and start an "I'm leaving forever" thread.

TRR 03-20-2011 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7500903)
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.

This makes my day.

He is a complete waste of space. Name calling in nearly every post but can't handle it when it happens to him.

He's a sad middle aged man that talks on an internet board about how successful he is and how he has a huge house next to stars....pathetic.

Good riddance!
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy 03-20-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 7503508)
Mecca should come back and start an "I'm leaving forever" thread.

I prefer he just stay gone forever with Dane. A few more gone this place could be much more decent.

Param 03-20-2011 09:01 AM

http://i54.tinypic.com/5odms4.jpg

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-20-2011 09:07 AM

I, for one, enjoy Dane's personality. I hope he cools down and comes back. Skip too, I miss ole skip. Bot these guys were a huge part of the Identity of CP.

burt 03-20-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 7503533)
I, for one, enjoy Dane's personality. I hope he cools down and comes back. Skip too, I miss ole skip. Bot these guys were a huge part of the Identity of CP.

tHIS.

ArrowheadMagic 03-20-2011 09:33 AM

Lets look at the evidence: Dane gets highly agitated after the Rebecca Black video thread. R8ers calls him a audiophile. Rebecaa Black is going on tour. Dane leaves forever. It all points to Dane actually being the rapper in the video.

loochy 03-20-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic (Post 7503576)
Lets look at the evidence: Dane gets highly agitated after the Rebecca Black video thread. R8ers calls him a audiophile. Rebecaa Black is going on tour. Dane leaves forever. It all points to Dane actually being the rapper in the video.

You spelled it wrong. The word only has one P in this case.

BigCatDaddy 03-20-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7503583)
You spelled it wrong. The word only has one P in this case.

ROFL

Marcellus 03-20-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.

BigCatDaddy 03-20-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7503601)
Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.

If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.

patteeu 03-20-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

I disagree. Dane added color to our wild west Internet outpost. I don't feel sorry for him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I valued his opinions, his stories, and his style, abrasive though it was.

patteeu 03-20-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7503606)
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.

I'll never forget the time a few years ago when I lost my cool a little in an argument and issued a profanity-laced reply to someone. Dane repped me to tell me that he appreciated my normal measured responses and thought that profanity only weakened my position. Later, I always remembered that rep message and wondered how it could have come from the same Dane who seemed unwilling to post about sunshine and rainbows without including at least one "f***ing moron!" LMAO

Dane took a lot of abuse for supposedly flaunting his Hollywood lifestyle early on (which makes this R8ers thing particularly ironic) but he seemed to establish a tight group of board-friends when he adopted a more aggressive personna here. I liked him both ways.

BigCatDaddy 03-20-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7503614)
I disagree. Dane added color to our wild west Internet outpost. I don't feel sorry for him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I valued his opinions, his stories, and his style, abrasive though it was.

I wouldn't mind it every now and then, but not every freaking post or thread.

Slainte 03-20-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7503614)

Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar ****ing stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.

Over-Head 03-20-2011 10:10 AM

I wonder if he'd have gotten this much attention on a "**** off everyone i'm outa here thread" if it wern't the offseason facing a lockout??

Slainte 03-20-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7503645)
I wonder if he'd have gotten this much attention on a "**** off everyone i'm outa here thread" if it wern't the offseason facing a lockout??

Has nothing to do with it...

KurtCobain 03-20-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 7503645)

Of course he would've it's Chiefs Planet.

But if he really wanted the attention, he should have started a "I'm gonna kill myself" thread.

Mosbonian 03-20-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 7503386)
I don't think that that's 'being a pussy' - I just now saw this thread. He's a great friend, if you actually reach out to him.

That's the problem with some of you, you never make an effort to know people while you ARE here, posting.

It's hard to get to know people personally when their responses to your disagreement with them isn't intelligent discussion but a profanity-laden tirade meant to put you down. Dane never took the opportunity to get to know anyone because he felt he was above anyone who didn't suscribe to his beliefs.

And just for the record....I like the way the Mods handle themselves here. Last thing I want is the heavy hand we saw on the Star board, and suddenly this becomes Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. This is our "Internet Sportsbar" and some will come and go that we like/don't like. But no differently than if you did this in a real bar, don't be surprised at the catcalls and verbal barbs when you loudly proclaim you are leaving.

salame 03-20-2011 10:14 AM

now that he won't be on here he will have plenty of time to hang out with Paris Hilton guys

Slainte 03-20-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 7503657)
now that he won't be on here he will have plenty of time to hang out with Paris Hilton guys

Not to mention La Lohan!

salame 03-20-2011 10:25 AM

Jessica Biel?

Pasta Little Brioni 03-20-2011 10:28 AM

In WWE-like fashion Mecca will make a triumphant return to fill the void left by Dane's "retirement".

CanadaKC 03-20-2011 10:34 AM

he's definitely in-your-face..almost to the extent that it appears he's always waiting for the right moment to strike with his counterpoints...rather than go with the flow around here. Karma's a bitch...and if he feels this way...he should blame himself more than everyone else. Not that I think that would ever happen though...

Saul Good 03-20-2011 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 7503635)
Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar ****ing stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.

The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a ****ing moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. **** him, and **** his inferiority complex.

Jenson71 03-20-2011 10:53 AM

He really did think he was superior than all else. Very thin skinned, very argumentative, very intolerant, and he made his fair share of mistakes and bad arguments. I'd say he was a valuable member of the board though. I'm not glad he's gone, though not heart-broken, but I'd be happy to see him come back after he lets this sit for a while. Cmon Dane.

Boon 03-20-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7503700)
The guy was an insufferable prick. He couldn't wait for someone to disagree with him so that he could call them a ****ing moron and tell them that everyone in the Midwest is a bunch of poor, uneducated, rednecks. **** him, and **** his inferiority complex.

Rep!

Just Passin' By 03-20-2011 10:59 AM

Quote:

Well, to be fair, the posters he was responding to were wrong and/or dumb.

SAUTO 03-20-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7503731)

yeah thats just bullshit.

just because you refuse to realize somethings dont make them wrong.

dirk digler 03-20-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 7503700)

He did that sometimes but I personally believe that the majority of his profanity laced posts were just his shtick. I had many conversations with Dane that didn't involve profanity and were very mild.

Just Passin' By 03-20-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7503737)
yeah thats just bullshit.

just because you refuse to realize somethings dont make them wrong.

No, Jason, that's not it. You were wrong on just about everything factual, and Laz was a complete idiot. But that's for another thread. Dane spent a lot of his time here being a douche, no question about it. Marcellus was just choosing a bad example, IMO.

RNR 03-20-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

I never had an issue with Dane, although he did seem to blow his top often at some people he was always cool to me. The only issue I ever had with skip was his stance that all cops are pigs and should die. I cannot relate to that mind set on any level. Other than than I got along with skip~

loochy 03-20-2011 11:14 AM

This is how I feel about the Dane thing:

http://community.spiceworks.com/atta...0/8632/Meh.jpg

Phobia 03-20-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Wow. You're giving yourself way too much credit.

Understand this. Creative types are creative because they're passionate about what they do. That's a blessing and a curse because that same passion that causes them to do amazing things also causes them to have hyperactive feelings. You caught Dane on a bad day. He over-reacted.

Let's not pretend like you're some amazing he-man. I mean, I'm all for standing up for yourself and I think you were well justified in your response. But you're crowing pretty hard for very little reason.

R8RFAN 03-20-2011 11:14 AM

You people are taking it out of context... Do you actually think that douche made a thread saying he was leaving for good because of me? it would be funny if it were true but the reason the man has decided to leave the forum is because the moderators here did not give him his way....

Neg rep the hell out of me if he is your pal, who cares, I gave him back exactly what he gave me, Abuse. I did not cry, I did not go to a mod, I put my big girl panties on and did exactly what I would have done to him or anyone else here or any other bully I ever experienced in life or on the internet.

If me not getting banned for doing the exact thing to him that he did to me pisses you off, go talk to the mods and have them change the rules.

I fully expected BOTH of us to get a vacation as a result of dragging the rest of the website thru the garbage...

Dane should have had me on ignore and I should of had him on ignore.

Thread over for me...

Chiefspants 03-20-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7503768)
You people are taking it out of context... Do you actually think that douche made a thread saying he was leaving for good because of me? it would be funny if it were true but the reason the man has decided to leave the forum is because the moderators here did not give him his way....

Neg rep the hell out of me if he is your pal, who cares, I gave him back exactly what he gave me, Abuse. I did not cry, I did not go to a mod, I put my big girl panties on and did exactly what I would have done to him or anyone else here or any other bully I ever experienced in life or on the internet.

If me not getting banned for doing the exact thing to him that he did to me pisses you off, go talk to the mods and have them change the rules.

I fully expected BOTH of us to get a vacation as a result of dragging the rest of the website thru the garbage...

Dane should have had me on ignore and I should of had him on ignore.

Thread over for me...

I could not care less if I get negged to the abyss for this, but, there is absolutely no reason for you to leave this community.

Slainte 03-20-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 7503780)
I could not care less if I get negged to the abyss for this, but, there is absolutely no reason for you to leave this community.

He's not leaving; the guy with the artistic temperament (nice to see they're *finally* being celebrated & shown sympathy on this BB, btw...) R8ers just caught on a bad day, did.

PS I'll offset any neg you get.

Nzoner 03-20-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

I put my big girl panties on.

:doh!:

SAUTO 03-20-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7503748)
No, Jason, that's not it. You were wrong on just about everything factual, and Laz was a complete idiot. But that's for another thread. Dane spent a lot of his time here being a douche, no question about it. Marcellus was just choosing a bad example, IMO.

again bullshit.

you guys act as though you were right on every point and you werent.

it started out with dane bashing me for saying the rookie wage scale was part of the lawsuit.

i HAD TO BE WRONG.

i wasnt.

then it goes to "the owners are making X amt of dollars"

they arent, just because YOU guys refuse to acknowledge there are other costs dont mean there arent.

again none of this should even be UP FOR DEBATE.

threebag 03-20-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7503731)

**** HIM

Bump 03-20-2011 12:52 PM

Dane is a guy who likes to rub his success in everyone's face and he looks for reasons to act like a douchebag to someone. Good riddance.

Ugly Duck 03-20-2011 12:53 PM

It never occurred to me that Dane was some kinda abrasive, festering sore on the prodigious butt of the Planet. I just kinda figured that everybody gets a bit grumpy every now & then & didn't pay no mind. Heck, if we reject every person that gets grumpy from our lives, we'll be lonely sportsfans indeed....

Slainte 03-20-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7503985)
Dane is a guy who likes to rub his success in everyone's face and he looks for reasons to act like a douchebag to someone. Good riddance.

Well here it is, finally: Even this idiot gets it. Why can't the rest of you?...

Oh, no offense, guy -- you are who you is...

The Mad Crapper 03-20-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 7500951)
WTF? This is the LAST person I expected a thread like this from.
Posted via Mobile Device

Who did you have in mind?

Bump 03-20-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 7503998)
Well here it is, finally: Even this idiot gets it. Why can't the rest of you?...

Oh, no offense, guy -- you are who you is...

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...ump4/8jI9K.jpg

BIG_DADDY 03-20-2011 01:17 PM

Who's going to respond to my free music download threads now?

threebag 03-20-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7504044)

I could drop in and give you a "**** off Douche Bag"

Chief Pote 03-20-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

I put my big girl panties on

No comment on this thread until I read this....ROFL

BIG_DADDY 03-20-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 7504049)
I could drop in and give you a "**** off Douche Bag"

Thanks

loochy 03-20-2011 02:07 PM

How will we know what the celebrities are doing now? When I mention a famous chick that is hot, who will be around to tell us that he sees them at the gym and that they are cool?

BIG_DADDY 03-20-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 7504137)
How will we know what the celebrities are doing now? When I mention a famous chick that is hot, who will be around to tell us that he sees them at the gym and that they are cool?

Or how many times he tore that shit up.

MoreLemonPledge 03-20-2011 02:11 PM

**** off, Dane.

Good riddance.

TrebMaxx 03-20-2011 03:11 PM

Dane's posting's at time were brash and over condescending when arguing his point of view. But through it all I found he was a valuable contributor to CP and valued his opinions even if I felt he was wrong. In other words I respected him. But by leaving under these circumstances, especially from being trolled by a douche bag Raiders fan, makes him look like a vagina. Just my 2 cents.

Lzen 03-20-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrebMaxx (Post 7504411)
Dane's posting's at time were brash and over condescending when arguing his point of view. But through it all I found he was a valuable contributor to CP and valued his opinions even if I felt he was wrong. In other words I respected him. But by leaving under these circumstances, especially from being trolled by a douche bag Raiders fan, makes him look like a vagina. Just my 2 cents.

I would agree with most of this except for the fact that I have not respected him for a long time. If u don't agree, he attacks u personally when he had no argument . He threatened me (in a mild way) but I just shrugged it off. I know he has a lot of fans around here but I don't care. But take it from a long time member who doesn't worship him for his hollywoodness. He is in fact the wounded vagina. Karma is a bitch. I won't miss him.

Dylan 03-20-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

The dude followed me around everywhere cussing at me and then when I unloaded on his ass, he creates a dramatic thread to get his forum girlfriends to stand up for him because he is to big of a coward to stand up for himself, .....

"forum girlfriends" ...

BIG_DADDY 03-20-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 7504467)
I would agree with most of this except for the fact that I have not respected him for a long time. If u don't agree, he attacks u personally when he had no argument . He threatened me (in a mild way) but I just shrugged it off. I know he has a lot of fans around here but I don't care. But take it from a long time member who doesn't worship him for his hollywoodness. He is in fact the wounded vagina. Karma is a bitch. I won't miss him.

Hollywoodness? LMAO

johnny961 03-20-2011 03:45 PM

I can't beleive this guy left here over this. I never had a problem with Dane, but he took part in enough shit slinging with other members since I've been around. Yeah, r8ers may have pushed the limit here but how many times has Dane engaged another poster in a manner that could be considered pushing the limit? I don't know Dane IRL but it seems to me that he's somewhat of the type who can dish it out but can't take it back.

The Mad Crapper 03-20-2011 03:54 PM

Dane, I hope this makes you laugh...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oUyO1usS9wU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't be such a sorehead, c'mon back!

burt 03-20-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7503606)

I am so screwed.

Chiefs Pantalones 03-20-2011 04:51 PM

Is he back yet?

Dave Lane 03-20-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7504044)

Fire me boy?

Marcellus 03-20-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 7504627)
Is he back yet?

I give it 4 months. Is there an over under thread yet?

Reerun_KC 03-20-2011 07:58 PM

Shit how did I miss this?

Now I have to read the whole damn thing....

Spott 03-20-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 7505241)
I give it 4 months. Is the an over under thread yet?

I'll say it will be somewhere close to the draft. There's no way he'll be able to hold back on putting down everyone on this board who has an opinion on who we draft.

Spott 03-20-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7505242)
Shit how did I miss this?

Now I have to read the whole damn thing....

Actually, you'll need to read the whole "how broke are you" thread to get a background on this thread.

Marcellus 03-20-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 7505252)
I'll say it will be somewhere close to the draft. There's no way he'll be able to hold back on putting down everyone on this board who has an opinion on who we draft.

Good point though he actually liked last years draft. He was able to simultaneously bash Pioli and Haley at the same time on their football talent skills while defending his approval of the draft.

BigCatDaddy 03-20-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

More like 4 days.

LiveSteam 03-20-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Yes, on page 8 or so.
I took Easter Sunday

BillSelfsTrophycase 03-20-2011 09:11 PM

He'll be back before the draft guaranteed

He can't resist telling us how reeruned we are

TEX 03-20-2011 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny961 (Post 7504494)
I can't beleive this guy left here over this. I never had a problem with Dane, but he took part in enough shit slinging with other members since I've been around. Yeah, r8ers may have pushed the limit here but how many times has Dane engaged another poster in a manner that could be considered pushing the limit? I don't know Dane IRL but it seems to me that he's somewhat of the type who can dish it out but can't take it back.

EXACTLY! He's a cry baby pu$$y. He's always on the wrong side of common sense. I told him that too and he PM'd me, all in a tiffy, and said," fuck YOU TEX!" LOL!