ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Jurassic Park IV teaser (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288644)

Aries Walker 11-26-2014 12:07 PM

I'm not impressed. No Goldblum, no sale.

kysirsoze 11-26-2014 03:07 PM

I'll probably see it out of undying love for the original, but this looks like crap. Sorry.

DaneMcCloud 11-28-2014 12:06 AM

Trailer description by Director Colin Trevorrow. His comments might be spoilers so I've tagged them as such.

Two days ago, the first Jurassic World trailer burst out of its paddock, sparking fevered analysis of its every shot and line of dialogue. Questions abound. Is the idea of a man-made dinosaur a stroke of genius or B-movie schlock? How is Chris Pratt’s character, Owen, riding a motorcycle alongside velociraptors without having his guts clawed out? And what’s the deal with that natty leather waistcoat?

Colin Trevorrow took time out of his post-production schedule to talk exclusively to Empire. For his full guided tour through the trailer, click here. But if you can’t wait, here are some of his juiciest quotes.

Spoiler!

Hammock Parties 11-28-2014 12:35 PM

It would be cool if the T-Rex and the velociraptors were the heroes of the movie, taking down the abomination D-Rex in the end. Sensing that it doesn't belong with the real dinosaurs!

Sorter 11-28-2014 06:48 PM

http://i.imgur.com/GLifhn6.gif

Sorter 11-28-2014 06:52 PM

So
Spoiler!

Hammock Parties 11-28-2014 08:03 PM

She's gonna kill the D-Rex with her lil buddy raptor crew.

Gravedigger 11-29-2014 01:08 AM

I have this feeling that the D-Rex will get trapped by Pratt by the giant sea dinosaur exhibit. The trap will pull the D-Rex upside down and then they'll hit the button for the D-Rex to be dragged out to the middle to be consumed by the giant sea dinosaur. I can just see that being the way they kill the D-Rex off.

007 11-29-2014 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 11151341)
I have this feeling that the D-Rex will get trapped by Pratt by the giant sea dinosaur exhibit. The trap will pull the D-Rex upside down and then they'll hit the button for the D-Rex to be dragged out to the middle to be consumed by the giant sea dinosaur. I can just see that being the way they kill the D-Rex off.

Not a chance. This is a ton bigger than a great white shark.

ThaVirus 11-29-2014 01:57 AM

Jurassic Park IV teaser

What would be the best cameo?

Sam Jackson with a bionic arm.

Muldoon with scars, overgrown beard, and loin cloth surviving in the jungle for the past 20 years.

Ian Malcolm doing anything.

Skinny Nedry after a 20 year diet of berries and nuts.

Chris Pratt ending up being Tim.

Original T Rex with the raptor claw scars.

Fire Me Boy! 11-29-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11151355)

Muldoon with scars, overgrown beard, and loin cloth surviving in the jungle for the past 20 years.

John Hammond. Anywhere.

Tribal Warfare 11-29-2014 06:26 AM

Quote:

the dropped canister of Barbasol with Dino-embyros

Baby Lee 11-29-2014 09:37 AM

I'm just hoping for Pratt's sake

his
Guardians:Jurassic

isn't as

Cuba's
Jerry McGure:Boat trip

Jerm 11-29-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Spoiler!

mdchiefsfan 11-29-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 11144862)
Spoiler!

So they'll re-open the park, which really makes no ****ing sense given the fact that we have three movies worth of carnage and presumably some rogue pterodactyls flying around the globe from these islands, and this hybrid will get loose. I'm guessing they'll evacuate most people but there will somehow still be many left behind. Anyone that is black dies. Pratt trains some raptors to help him hunt down this freak beast. The end?

That idea could be lame as balls but I like the evil fighting evil angle sometimes. Like any anti-hero themed movie (Riddick comes to mind) and the original Jurassic Park when the big daddy T Rex saves them from the raptors at the end. That moment was so ****ing awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 11145095)
Here is a leaked picture of the dino....Lego style.

Take from this what you will.

http://i.imgur.com/webuHzE.jpg

Nailed it!!