ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Expendables Sequel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232700)

Tribal Warfare 08-30-2010 01:12 PM

Expendables Sequel

Sylvester Stallone Wants Bruce Willis to Play a “Super Villain” in THE EXPENDABLES Sequel

Per the source of any/all relevant breaking news, Twitter, Sylvester Stallone is not only already planning The Expendables sequel, he is wining and dining Bruce Willis as a potential cast member. Stallone recently tweeted:

“Had dinner with Bruce Willis last night. I want him in EXPENDABLES II as a super villain. What do you think?”

What do I think, Sly? For starters, I think you should stop boasting about having dinner with Bruce Willis. No one likes a braggart. In regards to the film, I’m all for Bruce Willis doing whatever the hell he wants to do (the dude’s Bruce Willis). That said, isn’t there an aging WWE star and/or Ultimate Fighting Champion that “acts” on the side and who would probably keep the film’s overhead lower (the ten year old kid in me votes for “The Undertaker”)? I mean, it’s not like The Expendables sequel isn’t going to rule the box office for a couple of weeks or so regardless of its antagonist.

This, of course, is just my opinion. What are your thoughts on a sequel to The Expendables and its “super villain?” Sly wants your input directly so feel free to leave it in the comments.

Wallcrawler 08-30-2010 01:49 PM

Should be awesome. His "Church" character was pretty menacing in the one scene he appeared in.

"If you take this money, and you dont deliver....if you try to fuck me over in some cockamamie scheme....

Me and my people are gonna come get you and your people and chop you up into little fucking dog treats.

You got a problem with that? "

Tribal Warfare 08-30-2010 11:20 PM

I'm wondering if The Rock, and/or Vin Diesel will come aboard also.

CoMoChief 08-31-2010 12:57 AM

The Rock
Vin Diesel
Chuck Norris
Michael Clark Duncan
JCVD
Wesley Snipes
Steven Seagal
Danny Trejo
Gerard Butler
Ryan Reynolds
Don "The Dragon" Wilson

Deberg_1990 08-31-2010 05:19 AM

Jakie Chan
Tony Jaa,
Harrison Ford
Mel Gibson
Wesley Snipes
Steven Seagal
Van Damme

Lzen 08-31-2010 07:19 AM

Bruce Willis would be badass. Don't know if I like him in the villain role, though.

Sofa King 08-31-2010 07:28 AM

Liam Neeson needs to be in there... i just watched The Expendables last night, and the one thing it was missing was multiple throat chops...

Deberg_1990 08-04-2011 04:19 PM

Nice!

John Travolta, Jean Claude van Damme and Chuck Norris would be joining returning stars Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham and Bruce Willis

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/repor...ndables-sequel

Sure-Oz 08-04-2011 06:15 PM

Chuck Norris oh shit

CoMoChief 08-04-2011 07:39 PM

omfg......norris

pr_capone 08-04-2011 08:37 PM

That first one was barely ok enough to sit through.

I'll give this one a miss till it hits redbox.

KcMizzou 08-04-2011 08:46 PM

Do they think Chuck Norris is a draw? It's the intarwebs... a running joke... a "meme" (hate that term)

Best thing about the first movie was the trailer. The movie itself kinda sucked.

Sure-Oz 08-04-2011 09:02 PM

You take that back you son of a bitch

that is the best get ****ed up and pound your chest movie since the arnold/sly era

BigMeatballDave 08-04-2011 10:31 PM

Can't be any worse than the 1st one. What a pile of shit that was.

Tribal Warfare 08-05-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7801990)
Nice!

John Travolta, Jean Claude van Damme and Chuck Norris would be joining returning stars Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham and Bruce Willis

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/repor...ndables-sequel

JIMP

Deberg_1990 08-05-2011 06:28 AM

I guess the only one they are missing is Seagal. Oh well...maybe Expendables 3.

Tribal Warfare 08-05-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7802937)
I guess the only one they are missing is Seagal. Oh well...maybe Expendables 3.

Carl Weathers

Dayze 08-05-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7802768)
Can't be any worse than the 1st one. What a pile of shit that was.

that. we got it in the mail from Netflix, started watching it, and about 1/2 through my wife thought it was so terrible she started cleaning our bathroom.

Only reason I watched it all the way through was to see if it would get any worse.

horrible movie.

Demonpenz 08-05-2011 11:26 AM

I loved it. I swear everyone expects these movies to be a cinematic masterpiece like "she's all that" You had to turn your brain off and it wasn't

Tribal Warfare 12-19-2012 12:01 PM

"Expendables 3" to include Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan has confirmed his involvement with Sylvester Stallone's "Expendables 3" as the script is currently in works to include the international action star recently at a press conference for "CZ12" in Kuala Lumpur.

"Sly had invited me to be in "Expendables 2" but I was too busy filming "CZ12" and couldn't make a commitment to the film. But he did extend his invitation to the third movie, which I agreed on the condition that I will be appearing as more than just a minor role with a few scenes," said Chan.
Chan added that he had revealed to Stallone that he hoped the third installment of the franchise would run along the lines of a 'buddy-buddy' movie should Chan be starring in it, which the "Rambo" star obliged. Currently, the script is in the midst of being worked on to meet the criteria.
Besides "Expendables 3", Chan will be buried with work in the coming year as he is also preparing for his next Hollywood fair reminiscent of the "Rush Hour" franchise, where he will pair up with a counterpart from the West. The working title for the movie is "Skip Tracer".

"The script is currently viewed by Chris Tucker. Personally, I feel that if he were to pick it up, it would be better if we turned it into "Rush Hour 4" but I do think that three movies for the franchise is a perfect ending. It would be better to start a new buddy movie with someone new," declared Chan.
Other upcoming movies up his plate include "Police Story 2013" as well as a musical tentatively named "I am Jackie Chan" being in the works which Chan has confirmed he will not be starring as himself but is currently on the lookout for child actors to play the part of his younger self.

With a busy year ahead, Chan's announcement of "CZ12" being his last action movie seem to be obsolete. The action star went on to explain that he had considered retirement upon the finish of the movie but changed his mind as he realised that it was impossible for him to retire from movies.

"What am I supposed to do if I stop making movies? Which is why, I will make an amendment to my announcement. "CZ12" will be my last big action movie. I won't be able to complete every stunt myself now and will probably relax a bit in that area by using CG effects in the future. But I will never quit movies."

KCWolfman 12-19-2012 12:18 PM

I loved the first and hated the sequel.

I was wondering why the hell is Van Damme wearing sunglasses the entire time, even in the underground bunker. Then he took them off and I knew, he is the product of really bad plastic surgery. He makes Phyllis Diller look attractive, and she's dead.

The story was predictable and stupid. The dialogue depended on previous films and being "in the know" of the actors and their previous characters.

The first film was fun with a creative story. This was a tired hack.

Hell, Li must have thought the same with his limited appearance.